Living a CAP Based Present
Chapter 18: Lessons in Love

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

The door to the bedroom opened as I approached. The inside was dim. I could see a couple of faint lights flickering, but the bright lights that illuminated the other rooms had been turned off. I stepped inside expecting to find Constance lying on the bed, but the bed was empty as the door slid closed behind me.

“Constance,” I called out.

The initial response was silence in the dimly lit room. I took a couple of steps toward the large bed. A hand appeared from behind the bed and frantically waved for me to stop. “Mark,” I heard Constance say in a quavering voice.

“Constance,” I replied softly. “The others said you wanted to see me.”

“Yes,” I heard her say quietly. “I need. I mean, I want you to.”

I never imagined that I would be able to hear someone blushing, but her stammering voice and long pauses made it easy to picture her with a bright red face. I thought of how to reply and finally just sighed.

“Constance,” I said for the third time. “I said when I agreed to pick you up that I would not force you to do something that you were not ready for.”

Constance’s hand pressed down on the bed. She slowly rose to her feet, emerging from behind the bed. Her face was bright red as she stood and turned to face me.

The young woman was wearing some creation of lace on her chest. It looked a bit like a bra, but had panels that stretched from the band just below her breasts to just above the waist band of the thong style panties that barely concealed her pussy. Her hands twitched, but she kept them at her side as she stared at me.

“I’m ready,” she whispered. “Mark, my pussy is wetter than I ever imagined it could be.”

I tried to look down at her thong panties. Once again Constance’s hands twitched, but she kept them at her side as she slowly spread her legs. There was a visible wet spot on the fabric of her thong.

I whistled softly. “Constance, just because you are feeling a bit horny doesn’t mean you have to do this.”

“But I want to,” Constance said as she raised her arms. She soon had her hands shoulder high as her arms spread to her left and right. In that pose she slowly turned around. I could see the blush on her cheeks spread down her face and neck.

“Constance?” I asked worriedly as I walked around the bed to put my arms around her. “You seem embarrassed.”

She whirled around and put her arms around my neck as she collapsed into my arms. “Ashley and Lenore are so much prettier than I am,” she said with a sob. “Miki has those perfectly round breasts and Tatyana is amazing. Her body doesn’t have a single wrinkle or roll of fat and her skin is flawless. How can I compete?”

I held onto the sobbing woman. “Constance, you don’t have to compete with them. Love isn’t something you have a limited amount of. If you give love freely you’ll find you always have more to give. Ashley taught that to me.”

“How?” Constance asked as she buried her face into my chest. “And why do you care about love? Everyone knows that I’m nothing more than a sex slave to be used however you want.”

“I am not Emperor Ming,” I muttered. I gently pushed Constance away from me. When her head was a couple feet in front of me, I held her in place with my right hand while using my left to grab her chin.

Constance looked into my eyes. I could see fear and uncertainty dancing in hers as I took a deep breath. “Constance, I don’t want my concubines to be sex slaves. I want them to be true concubines.”

“What is that?” she asked.

“It’s hard to say,” I replied. “I’m basing this on things I read.”

“Well, what did you read?” Constance asked. Her voice seemed to have a bit more firmness to it.

“I said earlier today that a concubine was a lower class woman living with a man as if she was his wife,” I said. “My research implies that the status of concubines could change a bit with the culture, but usually it meant she was a woman who was loved by her man, but could not marry him.”

“A mistress?” Constance asked.

“Concubines were a bit more accepted,” I said carefully. “They usually belonged to nobles. Back then nobles were expected to spread their seed as much as possible.”

“Ah, so you think the Confederacy considers you good breeding stock?” Constance said with a smirk. “So could I ruin you for them with a quick knee?”

“Constance,” I said in a level voice. “Don’t ever suggest that again. There are people who would get extremely upset if they heard you say something like that. And I should note that a single knee there might reduce my ardor, but it would not permanently turn it off.”

“Sorry,” Constance said. Her head pulled out of my hand as she stepped back and looked down at her feet. “I just.”

“You’re nervous and after what your father did to you, there is a need to have some control over your pussy,” I said with a nod. “I won’t take that away.”

“How?” Constance said. “You own it now. Or at least you will the instant you stop toying with me. I thought the man was supposed to throw his sex slave on the bed and ravish her.”

“Do you really want to be ravished?” I asked carefully as I began running my hands over Constance’s torso. I kept them between her breasts and the elastic of her panties as I held her in front of me.

“Isn’t that how it’s supposed to work?” Constance asked. “I mean...” She paused and frowned.

“If that is the way things worked at your home I can understand some of your reluctance. However, you had an afternoon to talk to Lenore, Miki and Tatyana. Did they describe something like that?” I asked.

“No,” Constance replied. “That confused me. They kept saying that you were gentle and made sure they enjoyed it. My mother always said it was something to be endured.”

I stepped to my left and sat on the edge of the bed. Constance looked a bit nervous, but did not resist as I pulled her down to sit next to me. I gave her a moment and then put a hand on the back of her neck as I bent forward and put my lips to hers.

Constance froze. She sat statue-like as I slowly ran my lips and tongue over her warm, dry lips.

There was so little reaction from Constance that I began to believe that she was not ready, but just before I broke the kiss her hands wrapped around my waist. Her lips parted and our tongues danced for several moments.

I released the kiss. Constance’s cheeks were flushed and her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. “Wow,” she whispered.

“There’s more,” I whispered back as I tilted my head and moved to put my lips against her neck. I swirled my tongue over her warm flesh as she swooned in my arms.

“Mark,” she sighed. “What are you doing?”

“Quiet,” I replied softly. “Just let your body respond.” I kept up my teasing touches until Constance moaned.

“Mark,” she said with a surprised gasp. “What’s happening?”

I glanced down and could see that her nipples were erect. The lace of her bra was stretched obscenely by this. “You seem to be aroused,” I murmured as I began using my lips on her chest. I followed the strap of her bra.

“What is this?” she moaned as she threw her head back and her chest forward.

“Foreplay,” I said lovingly as I pushed the bra strap from her shoulder.

“Mark?” Constance’s voice had an edge of panic as the bra strap slid down to her elbow. The lace covering her right breast fell away revealing a pencil eraser sized nipple. The nipple jutted out from her body, making Constance’s arousal clear. It looked large as it protruded from the grapefruit sized breast.

I immediately brought my lips to the edge of her breast’s areola. Constance gasped and threw her head backwards. This pushed her breast into my mouth as I circled her nipple with my tongue. She babbled incoherently.

When my tongue had finished five circles around her nipple I raised my head and sat back. Constance slipped from my arms and fell back to lie on the bed.

“Was that good?” I asked trying to keep any sarcasm from my voice.

“That is foreplay?” Constance asked. Her voice had a dreamy tone as she lay and looked at the ceiling. “How could my mother have thought she needed to endure that?”

“Not ever man takes his time like Mark does,” I heard Ashley say. I turned around to see my first concubine standing just inside the door. She was leaning against the door and smiling at the two of us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.