Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 17: Alien Medical Treatment

The attendant was someone new. This young man looked a bit frustrated as we entered the room. “Who are you?”

“Citizen Mark Parker,” I replied crisply. “The AI told me that I was to show up with two concubines.”

The man looked at me and the three women with me. “You seem to have three,” he said.

“Lenore already visited a pod,” I replied. “But when the call came I was not in my home pod, so she escorted Aine here.”

The attendant looked surprised. “You weren’t in your pod? Why not?”

“I want to get to know others,” I replied.

“Why?” the attendant said as he worked to get three pods open.

“I’m serving in the same military,” I replied. “And I might have to trust one of them to watch my back in battle. If that is going to happen I want someone I know and trust with me.”

“Like any citizen can be trusted,” the attendant said bitterly. “They’ll try to steal your concubines constantly.”

I shook my head. “Sorry you had a bad experience. Can Lenore remain in this room? She can just sit in a corner while the rest of us go through the procedure.”

“She can do whatever you want,” the attendant said. “But others might try to talk to her.”

“I trust my lady,” I said as I looked at Lenore. She smiled brightly.

The attendant shrugged. “Well, you can climb into any pod.”

“What will this be like?” Ashley asked. She sounded timid and frightened, but I could see her lips curling in a smirk.

“You won’t notice a thing,” the attendant said without looking at Ashley. “You’ll just lie down. The alien pod will take care of the rest. It will feel like you took a short and very relaxing nap.”

“I never felt a thing when I took a nap,” I said. “But then again, I was probably two the last time I took one.”

Aine laughed. She looked at Lenore. “Is he always this crazy?”

“Oh, this is the sane version,” Lenore said.

Aine looked at me. Her frown made it clear that she was still uncertain, but she said no more as she walked over to one of the open pods. The young woman climbed in and helped the attendant close the unit.

I looked over to find that Ashley was already climbing into an empty pod. “I guess I should lie down for a while,” I said.

Lenore pushed me towards the last empty pod. “Go, I’ll sit and pine for you wondering if you’ll throw me away tomorrow.”

“I won’t,” I replied firmly as I climbed into the pod.

“I know,” Lenore whispered as she helped me into the pod. “But it made the attendant feel better.”

I smiled as the attendant rushed over and grabbed the cover. “I’ll close this now. You’ll wake up in just a few minutes.”

The cover descended. Once it sealed, my body felt like it was floating as the air in the tube turned thick. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

It seemed like no time had passed before light struck my eyes. “The check is complete,” the attendant said as the cover swung up and away from my body. “Would you like to hear the results?”

“Did the system discover any problems?” I asked.

“None,” the attendant said firmly. “You are in great health. The system did warn that you are still growing. You can have cosmetic work done, but it might be better for you to wait until your body finishes.”

“I wasn’t planning on any. Can I ask about my concubines?” I replied.

“The two you brought, the blond and the redhead,” the attendant said. He seemed dismissive about the two women.”

“Ashley and Aine,” I corrected him.

“Look, I don’t care what you call them. You could call them Cunt and Booger if you wanted. They are your possessions and that’s all I need to know about them,” the attendant said.

I could hear Lenore’s breath hiss. She started to rise to her feet, but I used my left hand to wave her away as I sat up. “I’d prefer if you use their names,” I said firmly.

“Like I care,” the attendant said. “I’m an auxiliary. I won’t be in your chain of command. However, since you insist. The blond is fine. One of the healthier women to show up during my shift. The redhead was a mess. She had a light addiction to some drugs as well as spots on her lungs.”

“Spots?” Lenore asked.

“Probably precursors to cancer,” I replied. “Aine hasn’t smoked since we met her, but if she has smoked heavily for years its possible. Unusual for a woman of her age, but it can happen.”

The attendant glared at me. “If I could continue? She also has tears in both her vagina and her anus, most likely from rough sex. There was evidence that she’s been treated for the clap at least once. I imagine that she’s a mess mentally.”

“She might have a few issues, but who doesn’t?” I asked flippantly as I jumped down from the medical pod. “Are we done otherwise?”

“I can pull them out,” the attendant said. “You should probably get rid of the redhead. I’ve seen conks like her before. They fight with everyone until they are recycled. It’s a waste of time to try to save one.”

“Oh, you just gave Mark a challenge. He’ll have to keep her now,” Lenore said.

“Why?” Aine asked as the cover for one of the medical pods lifted. She sat up and looked over at Lenore. “I’m a useless slut good only for fucking roughly.”

“I never told you that,” I responded angrily as I walked over to Lenore and helped the dark haired lady to her feet.

Lenore smiled at me. “I noticed he didn’t mention me when he gave you the information from the medical checks.”

“I don’t know which one you are,” the attendant said in a nasty voice. “And I wasn’t asked.”

“Actually I think I did ask about all my concubines,” I replied. “You just chose to respond about the two currently in pods. I missed hearing about Miki and Tatyana when they were here as I was in a meeting. I know Lenore is pregnant.”

“The dark haired one here is fine and about two month pregnant. Your other three are reported to be in fine health. The only issue was removing their birth control,” the attendant said. “You’ll get them pregnant tonight. If you can fuck them all that is.”

“I was thinking more about making love to my lovely ladies,” I said pompously. “Fucking is for peasants afterall.”

Ashley sat up. “Mark, are you still using that myth that at one time peasants could only have sex if the king consented?”

“It sounds good,” I said. “Besides, I’m not sure the service here impresses me much. I’ll admit that the tubes are powerful, but there is a definite lack of bedside manners.”

“What you expect a lollipop?” the attendant replied sarcastically. “I have to keep these six pods filled almost continuously for eight hours straight. I have no time to talk to anyone unless its about the treatment or diagnosis. Now why don’t you head out.”

I looked over at Ashley. My blond haired love jumped out of the pod and then ran over to help Aine climb out. She ignored me at first as she worked to help the redhead put her feet on the floor.

Lenore slid up behind me. “Hopefully the treatment will calm down Aine.”

I put an arm around Lenore. “Let’s leave here before we try to find out. The attendant is definitely waiting for a few more people. If we head out we can talk while we return home.”

“Is that place really home?” Aine asked plaintively. “How can it be home?”

“Anyplace can be home, if you share it with those you love,” I said as I guided Lenore out of the medical room. Ashley and Aine both staggered out right behind me. I watched as Ashley put her arms around the redhead.

“Aine?” I asked.

“I’m tired, I’m scared and something that pod did has me both exhausted and horny,” the red-head complained. “I can barely stand at the moment.”

“I can keep her standing until we get to the pod,” Ashley said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.