Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 6: Calls About Briefings

We spent the next two hours exploring our new home. The ground floor had several rooms that could be used as bedrooms and I quickly claimed one as a master bedroom. I had Ashley retrieve the bags and store them in that room before we continued looking around.

Another room I offered to Constance. Aine protested initially, but the relief on Constance's face confirmed in my mind that I was making the correct decision. Aine then tried to get me to give her a room. She kept pressing me on this until I finally told her that I was thinking of finding out if our new home came with a closet I could stuff her in.

The room we found for Angelique was small, but already had pastel pink walls and bedding. She ran in as soon as the door was opened and jumped onto the bed with a squeal of delight. It was only after she rolled over that we noticed her eyes filling with tears.

"But I won't be sleeping in the room next to Mommy," she complained.

Erica and Matti charged in and swept up Angelique. "We'll just have to all sleep together," Matti said.

"Matti?" I asked.

"Oh, I know in six months I'll test, but Angelique needs me now. You need to establish control. I'm sure Jessica would agree," Matti said.

"You do? Perhaps we should ask her. AI, can I put a call through to Jessica?" I asked.

"Jessica Thornton and her household are still in the entry hall. The noise level in there prevents contact," the AI said.

"After all this time?" Ashley asked.

The AI failed to respond. I waited a couple minutes and then looked up at the ceiling. "What? It's a good question."

"Do you wish a response?" the AI asked tonelessly.

"How do you give an AI a sign?" I muttered before looking up again. "Yes, I would like to hear the answer."

"There was a rush to be processed. Jason Roberts did get in line near the front, but Morgan Cunningham and Jessica Thornton ended up at the end of the line. Due to a few panicking concubines processing was delayed," the AI said.

"And let that be a lesson," I said. "Panicking won't help. Now, we've found the bathrooms and everyone has a bedroom except Aine. Aine if you can play nice, you can take the room next to the one we choose for Constance. Are you willing to stop the negative comments?"

"I guess," Aine said as she looked down. "But now it's a bit unfair to me. I'm supposed to please you sexually and I won't even be sleeping in the same bed as you."

"Try to earn that privilege," I said. "Meanwhile."

What I was about to say was interrupted by a loud chime. "This announcement is for everyone who was picked up earlier today. The last individuals are about to clear processing and head to their new home pods. At this time the front quarter of Glowworm's cargo area is full. We will have a concubine briefing and citizen orientation in forty minutes for all households aboard. There is a meeting room next to the entry hall, please arrive there before the meeting starts."

"And we have announcements," I said. "Matti can you watch Erica and Angelique for this. I don't think they need to attend, but everyone else should. AI can you produce some kind of outfit for Aine?"

"There is a standard shift that is usually worn by concubines when their citizen does not desire them to be naked," the AI said. "Shall I make clothing for the others?"

"No," I said. "Ashley, Lenore, you know where we left the bags. Get out some lingerie. If you have babydoll outfits those would be perfect. Also move the games into the main room. We'll probably want to play some games once we are back from the briefing."

Aine squawked. "What? Why don't they have to wear shifts? And what about Constance?"

"Constance needs to feel that I won't just rape her and then throw her to others," I said firmly. "For today she can show up at the meeting in the outfit she's already wearing. It's not perfect but I imagine that it will be more chaste than what most of the women there are wearing. As for my ladies, I'd think wearing babydoll nighties would be a bit more revealing than any simple cotton shift."

"Especially if we go with the silk and lace ones we purchased while on vacation," Ashley said cheerfully. "Oh, those will have more than a few men wishing they were you."

I nodded. Lenore, Miki and Ashley grabbed Constance and ran back to the strange elevator that we had used to travel to the upper floor. Aine glared at me, but then whirled around and followed them.

"That thing is going to be trouble," Matti said knowingly.

I sighed and held out an arm to Tatyana. The Ukrainian beauty ran forward and huddled in the safety of my arms as I looked at my sister. "I didn't want to accept her and I'm not sure she'll work out. I'm also not confident that I can keep Constance. She needs to become more comfortable with everyone."

"We can play games tonight," Matti said. "Once you attend this briefing we can play games in the downstairs living area. We have enough people to get two games going at once. That should allow Constance to get to know everyone."

"And just might give Aine some insight into how I am. Right now she's still a bit too eager to..." I said pausing as I tried to come up with what to say.

"Push the rest of us out of the way?" Tatyana said sadly. "Mark, are you going to be happy with me? I only joined you less than twenty-four hours ago. I'm not much different from Aine."

I pulled Tatyana's head down so I could kiss her forehead. "You are very different," I said. "You care about the others, and you want to be with all of us. That makes a huge difference."

"But?" Tatyana said in protest.

"No, none of that unless you want me to punish you by making you accompany me to the briefing dressed exactly like you are now," I said firmly.

Tatyana giggled. "You forget that I've been in a dance company for the last year. I've had to change in front of others before. I just might be able to handle walking to the briefing naked. And for you, I'll do it."

"I've created another monster," I said to Matti in a fake aside, causing my sister to giggle. "But we do need to get going to the briefing. If we go early we can meet Jessica's new toy. Can you watch Angelique? I don't want her to see this. I suspect it will be..."

Matti's lips twisted. "Ewww. I just realized what might be seen. Yuck! No, double yuck! I understand. I'll keep the little angel entertained. We can play cards or something. Do you want me to get the games out of the bags while you are gone?"

"This is a reminder, the briefing will start in five minutes. All citizens should be on their way," the AI called out.

"That's my warning. I have to go. Don't mess up the bags for now, I'll have the ladies put them away when we get back. Some of their clothing will need to be hung up," I said as I pulled away from Tatyana. "Come Tatyana, we need to get to the meeting."

Tatyana giggled and then ran past me. She leapt into the opening where the alien elevator worked. Her body disappeared through the floor. I paused at the edge of the opening.

"Coming down," I shouted.

"It's clear," Tatyana said. "Everyone is waiting by the door."

I stepped out into the open air. My mind said that I should fall, but instead it felt like my feet were wrapped up in some soft foam. The instant my body was fully into the opening, my feet were pulled downward carrying me from the upper floor of the pod.

As soon as my feet touched the purple circle that was the base of the alien elevator I stepped off and started walking towards the door leading from our home to the rest of the ship. I could see my six ladies waiting by the door. Constance was smiling as she spoke with Miki. She had loosened the belt on her robe and pulled it open so I could see the insides of both of her breasts. Miki, Lenore and Ashley were wearing pastel pink babydoll nighties and matching thong panties. I could see that Ashley and Lenore were talking to Aine who was scowling as she picked at the hem of her shift. It was not much different from an old nightgown, but extremely short.

Chapter 7 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.