Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 3: More Pickup Escapades

The two girls held each other as Kelsey sobbed. I stepped away only to have Jessica run up and face me. "Mark, I have a problem."

"Everyone has problems," I said with a smile. "Hopefully they are simple to solve."

Jessica slapped my chest. "Beast, what do I do about Matti and the fact that I only get four concubines."

"For now," I pointed out.

"What?" Jessica asked.

I scanned the restaurant. Seven people had been named by the Marines. One, Walter was in the front trying to talk one of the restaurant employees into disrobing. The girl kept shaking her head. Morgan and Jason were sitting quietly. Becky was sitting on Morgan's lap while Jason was teasing Jana and Letty. The other two men who had been called on were quietly auditioning girls near the entrance to the kid's play area. The marines were scattered around watching everyone.

I held up a hand and waved it. The Lieutenant noticed and started walking towards Jessica and me. I noticed that he had a puzzled frown on his face. The man stepped around Larry who was trying to get one girl to give him a blow job and then approached.

"I still don't see you test driving anyone," the Lieutenant said.

"I have my four," I said. "However Jessica here has a concern."

The Lieutenant seemed ready to say something to me, but then shook his head. "Let's resolve Jessica's problems first. We have a bit of time since this extraction is going smoothly. How can I help her?"

"She has met someone who she'd love to have as a concubine. Unfortunately, this young lady is still thirteen so she doesn't have a card. If on her fourteenth birthday she tests and gets a concubine score, how can Jessica claim her? Does Jessica need to only have three concubines?" I asked.

"Thirteen?" the man said. "Robbing the cradle a bit."

"I'm only fifteen," Jessica protested.

The Lieutenant laughed. "Don't worry; no one makes judgements like that. At least not if they want other citizens to treat them with respect. I've run into forty year old men who took fourteen year olds as concubines, and made it work. If you found someone who feels right, I'd advise you to trust your feelings."

"But if I do that I will only take three concubines with me," Jessica said.

"No, that doesn't work. Look, part of the concubine system is to get more people away from Earth just in case the defense of the planet doesn't hold. I don't know what the eggheads came up with, but they aren't exactly fonts of positive thought about our chances here. So they want people to take as many companions as are willing to go. Unless everyone you ask refuses you need to find another concubine," The Lieutenant offered.

"But then I can never have Matti," Jessica said worriedly.

"No, you can have her, if her guardian doesn't take her if she should fail to get a good score," the Lieutenant responded.

"So, if she doesn't get a six point five, her guardian can take her as a concubine, or find her someone, and there is no limit?" I asked.

"Not when you are on a planet. The concubine limits are for extractions. Otherwise everyone would try to bring their entire extended family. Once you are in space the AI is mainly worried about all concubines having owners," The Lieutenant replied.

I looked at Jessica. "So you get to audition more. How about you find a man? I know you have said that the talks of orgies were mostly in jest, but it would give you some variety."

"Says the boy who refused to even consider another man for his harem," Jessica said with a giggle.

"I'm not interested in butts," I said with a pout. "A man would be a terrible choice for me."

"Well, you need to take six, not four," the Lieutenant informed me.

"What?" I asked. My voice echoed in the restaurant. A couple of girls moaned dramatically as conversation died around me.

"The AI units have told me you have an eight point two. That means you need to take six. You have four," The Lieutenant told me. "Please get started."

The Lieutenant walked back to the front where the young employee was now struggling to get away from Walter. I watched him go as Jason walked over. "Problem?" he asked me.

"I have to find two more. My score went up somehow," I complained.

Ashley put a hand on my shoulder. "I heard, and we talked about the possibility. Miki mentioned your surprise at your score at the embassy. We can help you with test drives."

"I really don't want to just impersonally fuck a girl. I had time to get to know each of you, even Tatyana. Although I didn't have enough time with Tatyana," I admitted.

"We'll work it out," Ashley told me. "Mark, don't fight too much. It's cute, but it's getting old. You are a man of promise and action. Take action and find two more girls. Heck you could bring along Kelsey."

I shook my head. "No, that ship sailed. But I guess I can look around. You stay near though."

"Why?" Ashley asked.

"Because any girl not willing to lick your luscious little pussy isn't going to come along. Now do you have any suggestions?" I said.

"What about me?" a very quiet whisper reached my ears. I looked at the tables nearest me and did not see anyone so I scanned further. I noticed that one of the two scantily clad girls who had come in with Walter had ended up with George. The red head was staring at me.

"What's the name on the redhead?" Ashley asked me.

"I think her partner was Lydia. Walter never called her a name," I said.

"Other than bitch," the voice I had heard before whispered. "But that's what I expected of any man."

I looked at the tables again. No one was sitting in them, but I noticed movement behind a pillar. I walked over and found Constance leaning against the pillar with tears in her eyes. "Constance?" I asked.

"Please, take me with you," she whispered.

"You hate me," I pointed out. "You worked hard to try to turn my first year of high school into a living hell."

Constance nodded sadly. "You were happy. I couldn't stand the idea that a man was happy. Especially one who had women waiting on him like you did."

"Not that you seem to like women any better," I said. "I remember the names you used for some of my friends."

Constance blushed. "I'm sorry, but it helped me forget my troubles."

"Troubles?" I asked. "You expect me to accept you blaming it on something other than just having a poisonous personality?"

"I had to!" Constance screamed. "Do you realize I never dated in high school? I couldn't take the risk! My father wanted me to have sex with his clients in order to ensure he got their orders. He was going to film it and then use it to blackmail them. The only reason he didn't is that I am a virgin."

All movement in the restaurant came to a halt. I felt every eye in the place turn to look over at us.

I grabbed Constance's arm and led her to one of the booths. "Sit," I growled.

She slumped into one of the chairs. I moved to the side to sit at the next table and then turned to look at her. "That outburst isn't going to help you here," I pointed out.

"I don't care," Constance moaned. "I'm going to die when the Sa'arm come. I could barely stand up to my father. Every month he'd try to get me to agree to fuck his customers. I could hold him off by proving I was a virgin. I would go to a gynecologist every month for an exam just to prove that my hymen was intact. If he thought I'd go along with it he would have had one of them break it."

"And as long as it was intact you could call the police and have him jailed if he forced you," I said. "But that doesn't justify treating others like you did."

"No it doesn't. Nothing does," Constance said agreeing with me. "But can you understand how I felt. I was trapped. My mother refused to even see what my father was doing. Heck, she drove me to the gynecologist most of the time. I tried to talk to a counselor, but they ignored me. I found out later that they told my father. I spent three months where I had to come home and go straight to my room after that."

I nodded. Part of me wanted to condemn her, but the young woman had tears in her eyes. I looked over her head and noticed that Ashley and Lenore were sitting on the other side of the booth and listening to her.

"Do you have any idea what you are asking me?" I asked her.

"I'm asking you to take me as one of your whores," Constance said firmly.

"Not that, never that," I said firmly. "But it's both more and less than that."

"That makes no sense!" Constance spat loud enough to silence all other conversation again. "If someone takes me they are doing so they can fuck me whenever they want and they can give me away to their friends to fuck as well. But it gets me from Earth, and from what I saw Ashley never had a frown on her face."

"Well, she was also getting a lot of loving from Lenore and she was sharing in that," I said. "I thought you hated what did you call them?"

I paused and was surprised when Constance frowned. "Rug munchers," she muttered. "So I hated the fact that they could be happy. If my father found me doing that, I'd have been tied down and fucked by every man within five miles. He hated even the suggestion that a woman could love another woman."

"And yet your mother stayed with him?" I asked.

"Like she had a choice!" Constance growled. "My father would have hunted her down if she left, and he made sure she never had enough money to try."

I sighed. "Why me?"

"Why not? Do you find me unattractive?" Constance asked as she took out her CAP card and put it in my hand.

I looked at the card and was surprised to find that the girl had a five point three score. I honestly thought it was much lower. Gingerly, I placed the card under the reader. "Physically you are rather pretty, but the personality I could do without. I'm not a fan of people who like to abuse others or call them names. You also tried to get Jason and me in trouble several times."

"I told you about that," Constance protested.

"As an explanation it made perfect sense, but I'm not accepting it as an excuse," I said. "You could have fought against your father in a smart way and avoided hurting others. That's what bothers me. I already have four wonderful women joining me."

Constance noticed that I was looking at her card. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Looking at the source of your score," I said as I started to examine the subscores. Constance did have huge levels of anger, mistrust of authority, dishonestly and cowardice as I expected. However, at the same time there was a surprisingly high potential for loyalty, sexual drive and a joy in life that did not fit the girl I thought I knew.

"What does that mean?" Constance asked. The tone in her voice was honestly curious rather than simply angry.

"Well, I guess the scores we have are actually a combination of a whole bunch of difference scores. The scores are based on our personalities. The aliens are looking at everything from how angry we are to how much we like sex," I said.

"I'm doomed, I hate sex," Constance said.

"Hate sex, or hate the idea of being forced to have sex with your father and don't have much interest because of that?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, listening to the girls in the locker room it sounds like they have fun. And I made up my own stories to avoid sounding like a prude. I enjoyed coming up with the stories," Constance said. Her face turned red as she looked away from me.

"Did the stories ever involve you and another girl?" I asked.

"Nnn ... Yes," Constance said. "With the way my father scared me I did wonder what it would be like with a woman."

I nodded. "Ashley, how about you see if our angry friend here is even willing to put her tongue into a twat."

"What?" Constance asked as she turned her head to stare at me.

"Any woman coming with me is going to be sharing me with five other women. That means I expect them to enjoy some girl on girl sex on a regular basis. If you can't do it now, I won't consider test driving you," I said.

Constance looked over at Ashley as my head girl walked around the barrier between the two booths. The woman had a pale expression on her face as she realized that Ashley was naked. "I don't know how," she said.

Ashley held out a hand. "I think this is more about how enthusiastic you are. Show me that you are willing to try and willing to learn. I didn't know much about this a year ago, but I've learned."

Constance looked back at me. There was a faint, but tragic look of hope in her eyes. I nodded at her. "If Ashley is willing to give you a passing grade we'll take you, but you have a lot to overcome. From what I can tell your father damaged you quite a bit and you won't be allowed to let that ruin the lives of everyone else."

"I'll try," Constance whispered as Ashley led her to a corner booth.

I watched them settle in. Ashley was kissing Constance's neck as she carefully stripped our former schoolmate. The brunette did not fight back, but she also moved rather robotically as she worked to remove her clothing.

With Constance taken care of for the moment, I started to stand up to look for a sixth potential candidate. Just as I put my left hand on the table a pile of cloth landed on the table and someone jumped into my lap. I found a nipple pressed against my lips.

"Can I volunteer?" a very sexy voice purred. "You seem to be the best man here."

"Some would say I'm still a boy," I replied as I pushed the torso of the woman away enough to extract my face from her breast. "And usually I like to get to know someone before I crudely start to molest them."

"Oh, but you have to molest me if I'm to join you," the voice purred again. She used her right hand to tease my nose with a lock of long auburn hair.

"You were with Walter," I said. "Who are you, I only remember you telling me your friend Lydia won't go with him."

"She's with that Lawrence Owens guy," the woman said. "I'm Aine. Now do you want to test drive me?"

"I didn't see you playing with my other ladies," I protested.

"I can do that after I have your approval. They won't fight too much. Besides, I know I'm good at that," Aine said.

"You could be wrong," I said.

Aine laughed. She raised her ass off my legs long enough to get her hands on my belt and start opening up my pants. "Well, you have to select two more girls and that usually involves giving them a test drive. I'm willing and even eager to have your cock in my pussy. Why keep fighting against me?"

"I'd prefer to get to know you at least a bit first," I said.

"You don't have a lot of time," Aine pointed out. "After me you'll still have another girl to find if you don't take that frigid bitch you were talking to. I can assure you that I'm the best here at sex."

As if to prove her point Aine managed to straddle my crotch and press her pussy over my cock. Even with the bench limiting where she could put her legs, she managed to spread them into a split, allowing her pussy to take all of me.

"Damn," I heard Jason say. "That's not something you see often."

I felt my face grow warm. "And you'll never see again," I muttered. "This is embarrassing."

"Why?" Jason asked. "She looks totally hot."

"I know more about Constance than I do this girl. Heck, I don't even know if Aine here has a CAP card."

Aine giggled. Her pussy spasmed on my cock. The feeling of my cock being squeezed gently was surprisingly erotic. She twisted her torso so she could look at the table and reached for something.

"She is flexible," Lenore said as she moved to stand next to me. She had her back to the rest of the seating area, offering me some privacy as Aine started to bounce on my cock. "And she's definitely got talent."

Aine turned back around and held out her CAP card. "See, I have a card," she said.

My hands were shaking a bit as I tried to position her card under the reader. Aine playfully made it more difficult by controlling the speed of her motions on my cock, maintaining a constant state of near orgasm without allowing my body to reach fulfillment.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.