Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Katsu and Lars are out at the same miniature golf course that he and Riko were at for their date. They are playing as couples against Saki and a friend of hers. Saki is a cute little blonde, flat chested with a boyish figure. But she is one hell of a fuck and she loves oral sex, both in the giving and receiving of it. Katsu had mentioned she may be into girls, plus she’s a catgirl, so Lars is curious about that.

After the mini golf date, Lars invited both Saki and Katsu back to the house for a swim. Saki says that she has to run a few errands first and then she will be over. Katsu and Lar then head to his place. The man admires Katsu in her outfit which consists of a very short shirt with a halter top. Her sexy legs are on full display and her flat belly peeks out from under the top. She moves close to Lars. They are seated in the living room and he takes in her beautiful legs, feeling that all too familiar stirring in his groin.

Katsu starts to speak but then stops when she feels his hand caress the back of her knee and then move up her thigh. Her body stiffens and she catches her breath when she feels his touch. He moves his other hand to the front of the same leg and then Lars strokes her with both hands. She remains speechless while his hands move up and down her thighs to roam under her skirt. She gasps slightly when his hands caress her panty covered cunt.

“You know, I always had this fantasy about fucking a woman
in the ass just before her mini golf match,” he admits.

“Really?’ she says as her voice cracks.

“Yeah, she would be in a sexy outfit like this with her panties pulled down to her knees. I imagine that I’m her caddy and I’m fucking and cumming in her ass just before she steps up to play the hole. I pull up her panties after cumming in her, pat her lovingly on her round ass and wish her well in the tournament.” He continues. “Then I work the tournament as her caddy, thinking about her cum filled ass while she moves from hole to hole, winning it.”

“Wow, that’s some imagination,” Katsu replies.

“You know what makes it better?” he asks.

“No,” Katsu answers with a shake of her head. “Tell me what makes it better.”

“This mini golf player is a catgirl,” he answers with a roguish grin.

“I think we can handle that,” she says, matching his expression.

Lars then has Katsu lean over the coffee table and he pulls her panties down to her knees. He flips her short skirt up over her back, putting her beautiful ass and tail, covered with charcoal colored fur on display. Grabbing a tube of lube from a box underneath the table, he applies an ample amount of it in her nether hole. He fingers her with one and then two fingers before pushing down his own shorts and lubing himself up. With a smile on his face, he scoots up behind her and slips deep into her.

Katsu emits a burble when he slips all the way in on the first thrust. Lars plows her rear end, fucking her rapidly in search of his much needed orgasm. She eventually begins to move her hips in an attempt to match the man’s thrusts and it is obvious that she is turned on by the scene. Katsu is gasping and grunting when he begins to really pummel her ass. Lars picks up the pace even more, holding to her backside while their pelvises slap noisily together. She is really into it now and the two of them fuck like animals.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” she yowls. “That’s the way to fuck my ass. Give it to me. Cum in me. Cum in my ass.”

Lars slams into her, moving freely in her. He feels his orgasm approaching and as much as he wants to prolong the ass fucking session, he simply cannot. His body stiffens and he plunges in all the way. Streams of cum shoots into her rectum as Lars seems to ejaculate continuously for several minutes.

“Of fuck, I feel it. Fill me up. Fill up my ass,” she yowls and then her own orgasm hits her. “Oh shit ... here it is ... I’m cumming.” Her body thrashes around, forcing the man to hold onto her hips just to keep himself buried in her.

Katsu’s fingers fly over her pussy and clit while his warm seed floods her anal passage. She then collapses face down on the table and his slips from her with a noisy slurp. Lars kneels over her, his member dripping the remaining cum on her ass. She wiggles her bottom and squeals in delight. He steps back from her and admires what he has done. The catgirl looks so sexy with her shirt thrown up over her back and her panties down around her knees. He rubs her backside lovingly and she clenches her muscles. Katsu then stand up and strips off her clothes, runs to Lars’ bedroom and jumps in his bed. Lars follows her in stripping off his clothes as well.

She rolls onto her back and spreads her legs for the man. “You made me so hot. Come here and eat my pussy,” she chatters.

Lars climbs on the bed and moves his head between her thighs to eat her pussy, but first he kisses and licks around the area and her inner thighs. He breathes warm air right onto her entrance and she grabs his head to pull it in. Lars pulls his head right back off and lets his fingers trail to her cunt. He lightly rubs her nether lips and she twitches with the touch. She growls when her clit responds to the stimulation and slowly exits its covering, looking for attention.

The man places his fingers on her nether lips, trapping the little bud between them and it becomes engorged, standing erect. Katsu squirms in pleasure while he moves her folds up and down on her clit. She shudders from the extreme arousal it brings. Still moving the fleshy folds up and down, Lars bends down and kisses her clit. The catgirl jerks and bucks the moment his lips touch the upright nub. Then he draws his head back a bit and again blows air directly onto it, causing her to writhe and buck again, growling her pleasure.

Placing his arms behind her knees and raising her pelvis up, Lars puts those legs over his shoulders while lowering his mouth to her cunt to kiss it as though it were her mouth. Katsu thrills with delight, waiting for his next advance. So he draws his tongue along her folds, up one side and down the other, without touching her clit.

“Suck it please,” she hisses. “Please lick it, oh please...”

Lars flicks his tongue across the edges of her pussy while she quivers. He sips her juices from between the nether lips. He licks them from the edges, telling her she tastes delicious. Katsu is nearly mad with desire and begging the man to pleasure her with his tongue. He parts her folds with it and licks the insides, nibbling each one a little and then sucking on them both. The catgirl whimpers and purrs when Lars suddenly plunges his tongue in as deep as he can. She wails with delight at the exploration of her insides. Instinctively, Katsu grasps the man’s head and pulls it into her, begging him to lick and suck her. Lars, not wanting to disappoint her, swirls his mouth muscle around her engorged clit and then back into her sopping wet cunt.

Katsu is constantly wailing while his lips close around her and sucks her clit in and out of his mouth. Writhing and gyrating, the catgirl explodes in another powerful orgasm, drenching his face and mouth with her copious juices. She seems to squirt with each spasm of her body. And Lars does not let up on her clit. She tries to push his face away as she wails. “Oh stop, please stop. I can’t cum anymore. Let me rest.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.