Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Nari starts to keep an eye out for Lars and when he is working out of his house, she always shows up. Even today, when it is raining, she comes over, so using the pool is not an excuse. Lars lets her in and makes a pot of coffee. Then they sit in the sun room, sipping from their cups, chatting and listening to the patter of the rain.

“Did you hear about Piper,” Nari asks.

“No, what about her?” he replies curiously.

“Her father found her fucking two of the contractor in their house. He went nuts and the next day he put her on a bus to go live at an all girls’ camp for the summer,” Nari explains.

“Well, when she goes college this fall she is going to be hell on wheels,” Lars remarks.

“I’ll say,” Nari agree and then sips her coffee.

“You know, I bet she will have half those girls at camp eating her pussy before the summer is over,” Lars saying jokingly. “She will use what you taught her about female love.”

Nari smiles at him and then agrees. “I bet you’re right. She’ll be all over those young pussies.” Nari then says in a sultry tone, “Speaking about pussy, mine needs some attention. Are you ready?”

“Always ready for you,” he replies.

They set down the coffee cups and make their way right to Lars’ bedroom. “I wonder what Riko is up to,” Lars says.

“I don’t know, but let’s fuck first and then I’ll call her,” Nari directs while she strips off her clothes. By the time they are off her body, she is no longer the human that she presents to everyone, but the catgirl that Lars loves to see.

The two get in bed and Nari surprises the man when she straddles his face, moving her down to his crotch. “Eat my pussy while I blow you first,” she whispers and he she takes him into her mouth.

Lars reaches up and caresses her lovely ass and guides her pussy to his mouth. He hasn’t been in this position in a while and it is very arousing for him. He loves eating Nari’s pretty pussy while playing with her ass. He teases her nether hole with the tip of his finger but does not penetrate it. Nari is extremely turned on and he senses that she will orgasm far faster than him. And Nari does have a quick one, yet she never moves off of him, so Lars continues to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. Her oral skills are incredible and she soon has him ready to fire.

He feels his balls tighten and his toes curl just before he ejaculates into her cavernous mouth. Nari takes the first shot in her mouth but then pulls him out and jerks him the rest of the way. Streams of cum shoot into the air to land on her face and his thighs. Lars groans into the catgirl’s pussy which he has stopped licking momentarily. When his release subsides, he resumes his licking and nibbling. And this time Nari has an intense orgasm. Her hip buck above his face, and he is forced to hold on to her shapely ass while she climaxes so that her juices can run freely from her cunt to his mouth.

Nari collapse on top of him, but he hardly feels her light weight. He caresses her bottom as she lies here with her head turned to one side on his thighs. She is in no hurry to move and Lars is in no rush either. He loves fondling and stroking her fur. It is so smooth and so flawless and better than any human female could ever feel. Nari eventually takes him back into her mouth and sucks him back to hardness. And as soon as she has him erect again, she is swinging around and lowering herself on him. He watches her face display her pleasure when his thick member fills her womb.

Nari descended gingerly on him, but now she begins to move. He stars off slow but soon picks up speed and is rocking and rolling her way straight into the path of another orgasm. Lars does nothing but caress the fur of her lovely thighs and curvy ass while she does all the work. She is soon out of control when another massive orgasm approaches. She rides the man hard and then her body stiffens when she finally finds release. She falls forward and Lars wraps his arm around her, holding her tightly. A few seconds pass and then she jerks her hips several times and groans loudly into his shoulder. He caresses her trembling body while she gradually recovers from the very intense orgasm.

Several minutes pass and since he still has not ejaculated, Lars rolls her over, keeping himself lodged inside her in the process. Nari is so petite and so light that it is effortless to turn over. Once she is on her back he begins to fuck her hard and fast in search of his own release. Nari is moaning and groaning while he drills her and then she is begging for him to stop. “Lars, please let me rest a few minutes. I can’t cum again and my pussy is extremely sensitive,” she whimpers.

Still, Lars needs to orgasm. So he pulls out of her and rolls her over so that she is on all fours. Nari collapses face down on the bed, but Lars pulls her up by her hips so that he can take her from behind. He slips back into her and resumes fucking her. Nari seems to accept this, probably because his cock is no longer in contact with her clit. He plays with her ass, teasing her little nether hole with a finger. While he looks at her sweet ass, Lars wishes that she would just let him fuck her there, but he knows better. Yet looking at her hot ass puts him at a heightened state of arousal and thus expedites his release. He shoves all the way in and holds there and ejaculates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.