Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Lars has been pretty busy during the week with work and by the end of the week he is ready to call it quits. So after finishing up his work by lunchtime, he takes off the rest of the day and heads home. He is looking forward to relaxing by the pool and sitting in the hot tub. It has been an uneventful week sexually, but it has been a very rewarding week form a business standpoint. At least his bosses are very happy with him.

When the man returns, he pulls the car into the garage and enters his house. He drops his keys on the table and heads for the bedroom to change into a pair of swim trunks. As he gets near the room he hears voices coming from it. The voices are unmistakably female.

“Oh yes, right there. Now you got it. That’s it. Oh, you learn quickly.”

Lars walks into the room to see what is going on and spots two naked females in his bed. Nari is on her back with her blonde hair spread over the pillow. Her legs are also spread wide with Piper kneeling between them. The teenager is on all fours with her curvy ass in the air and she is obviously licking the older woman’s pussy. Their bikini bottoms are on the floor next to the bed, so Lars assumes that they had come over to use the pool. Things must have got carried away and the two of them ended up in the bed.

He steps away from the room and backtracks to the laundry room. He takes off his clothes, tossing them in the hamper. Naked, he walks back to his bedroom to join the two. His cock is hard by the time he enters. “Well, it looks like you two are getting along,” he says startling them both.

“Son of a bitch, Lars,” Nari blurts out. “You’re home.”

“I am,” he answers with a slight grin.

“This just happened,” she begins to explain. “It totally wasn’t planned.”

Lars crawls up on the bed behind Piper and caresses her ass, stating, “I don’t care if you teach her about that so long as she doesn’t forget about this.” With this said he slips his prick into Piper’s pussy from behind and begins to fuck her.

The teenager gasps into Nari’s cunt upon his entry, but instead of stopping, she goes right on like it never happened. Lars fucks the girl slow, relishing every second that he is in youthful cunt. He continues to caress her ass and soon Piper has Nari squirming on the bed. It is plain to see that this is Piper’s first time eating pussy, yet it is clear that she is a quick study. Nari has taught the girl well.

Lars’ own release sneaks up on him, probably for a couple of reasons” he has not gotten laid all week and he is in the pussy of a very pretty teenager. Add the image of her licking the cunt of the lovely Nari, who even in her human form is just as gorgeous. And he just loses it. He feels his balls tighten and then he shoot an enormous load into Piper’s pussy. His member seems to keep spurting while he holds tightly to her backside. When he has finished ejaculating into her, Lars withdraws, finding himself still hard. The teen moves to the side, giving him access to Nari.

Nari’s pussy is sopping wet so he slides in easily. They start off slow with the man fucking her with long, steady strokes. Piper lies next to her and strokes her smallish breasts, paying attention specifically to her nipples. Nari has small firm and round breasts and she loves for them to be fondled and kissed. Piper leans over and takes one in her mouth to suck on it. Then the teenager alternate from one breast to the other and soon has Nari’s nubs hard like little pebbles and sticking out almost a full inch. Lars keeps going fucking the woman while the girl works on her, making Nari go wild.

“Oh shit, this is going to be a quick one,” Nari gasps, feeling her orgasm building fast. While he fucks her, Lars makes sure that his cock is in contact with her clit. Nari starts humping him back and then she wraps her legs around his lower back, digging her heels in. She is clearly worked up from Piper’s ministrations with her tongue. “It’s going to be a big one too,” she continues. “Oh fuck, here it comes. Hold me tight. Please hold me.”

Lars does just that. He holds her tight while she humps her body at him, thrashing all around. She groans aloud when the orgasm rocks her body. The man can feel the warmth of her juices surround him as he is buried inside her. Nari’s body almost vibrates with the intensity of her climax and then she stiffens and goes limp on the bed. But Lars keeps fucking her slowly until he feels Piper tap on his shoulder. He looks at the girl and she smiles, moving her back alongside Nari.

Lars withdraws from the woman and moves between the teenager’s welcoming legs. Piper wraps them around his torso
and presses her heels against his ass. Soon the man is buried in her and they both pick up the pace. Once again Lars makes an effort to keep his member in contact with her clit. Piper and Lars are humping each other like mad now, both racing toward orgasm. Piper pulls his head down and kissed him deeply while throwing her hips into him. The teen’s body tenses suddenly and she groans into Lars’ mouth when her orgasm overtakes her. They keep right on fucking and kissing, especially since it seems that Piper can climax again and again.

Then she presses her face into the man’s shoulder to muffle her cries of ecstasy. Her body leaps out of control and she pounds her pelvis into Lars, experiencing another intense orgasm. The teen’s juices mix with his earlier discharge to coat his prick. Lars stays hard, so he keeps on trucking. Eventually Piper recovers and by this point Nari is back in the game, pulling on his hips. So he backs out of the girl, his erection dripping wet with their juices. Nari leans in and kisses the teen deeply before moving her head to the girl’s chest. She sucks on the girl’s breasts for a short while and then starts the descent down Piper’s lush, young body. She gets between the teen’s legs and licks at her. Lars takes the moment to watch as Nari is bent over between Piper’s legs, sucking the juices from her pussy. The fact that he had just ejaculated in the young woman does not seem to concern her at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.