Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Robert and Emily, an older couple that lives a block over has a teenage daughter named Piper. This girl is in high school and perhaps the biggest tease and flirt of the neighborhood. The only problem is her age, but it doesn’t seem to bother many of the guys in the neighborhood like Lars. The man even suspects that she isn’t a virgin. Who are these days?

It is the summer after she turns seventeen. The girl spends a lot of time at Ethan’s pool. She looks good in her bikini, looking very adult and she has developed a great tan. She is a bit shorter than most girls, but of course she could still have some more growing to do. Ethan begins coming on to Piper and Lars notices that any time he grabs her ass. Piper just giggles and wiggles her ass at him, acting coy. Of course Lars knows the man would probably try to fuck the teenager the first chance her got, but feels it is dangerous territory and so Lars tries to ignore her.

Piper’s parents are having a deck built so today while Lars is home he walks over to check it out. There is no one around, which is odd. The teen’s parents both work but the worker’s should be around and Piper is usually home. Then the man sees a flash out of the corner of his eye and realizes that someone is indeed in the house. Lars walks toward the sliding glass door that leads to the lower level recreation room and peeks in. And there is no way the man could ever be prepared for the sight he sees.

Piper is in the recreation room with the two young contractors. Both guys have their shorts and underwear down around their ankles. Only guy is sitting on the pool table with the teen leaning over and sucking his cock. The other guy is standing behind her, fucking her from behind. The teenager is completely naked with her bikini on the floor next to her. The guy who is getting his cock sucked is playing with her breasts. Upon further inspection, Lars notices that the guy fucking her from behind is fucking her in the ass. This is a teenager who is definitely advanced beyond her years sexually.

Deciding to have some fun, Lars moves closer to the sliding glass door so that he can be seen. The guy sitting on the pool table is the only one facing him and when the guy spots Lars he panics. He pushes Piper’s head off his cock and he must have warned her, because she turns toward Lars. The man waves to the three of them and then he walks away. He doesn’t know if they finish their encounter, but he suspects he’d get a visit from the girl soon after leaving and he is right.

Piper walks over to his place about an hour after Lars spotted her having sex. She is wearing her bikini with a transparent shirt over her body. “Can I come in?” she asks.

“Or course you can,” Lars says, stepping back and letting her enter. Then he says, “Let’s sit by the pool, since you’re dressed for it.” Plus the man feels better about her being outside rather than in. “Would you like something to drink; a soda or juice perhaps?”

“Can I have a mixed drink?” the girl asks, eyeing the bottles of liquor in Lars’ living room.

“Sure,” he smirks. “I’ve got a variety of liquors.”

“Something with vodka would be cool,” she says, smiling.

Lars mixes something up for the both of them and brings them out to the pool. “So to what do I owe the honor of your presence?” the man teases, knowing full well why she is here.

“I need you to be cool about what you saw today,” Piper requests, blushing while she speaks.

“What did I see today?” he asks. “I came over to your house to check on the deck, but I couldn’t find anyone around.”

“Thanks,” she says, sounding relieved. “I knew you would be cool about it.”

“No problem, but if I were you, I’d be more discreet in the future. That could have been any of the neighbors and that would have been embarrassing,” he reminds her.

“Yeah, I thought of that afterword,” Piper agrees. “My parents would freak if they found out.”

“That’s putting it mildly,” Lars replies with a laugh.

“Can I hang out her for a while and use the pool and sunbathe” the teen asks. “I feel awkward at home with the contractors still there.”

“Sure, stay here all day if you like,” Lars says, trying to hide some of his excitement. “I’m working out of the house today.” He notices that her glass is empty, so he gets her a refill. When he returns to the pool, Piper has removed her shirt and is lying face down on the lounge chair. The man ogles her youthful body that only an hour ago had a cock in her ass and one in her mouth. The teenager has a terrific young body and she is very desirous. She has unhooked her bikini bra and the straps lay at her side. Her bikini bottoms are skimpy and are nestled in the crack of her ass. The girl’s lovely ass cheeks are on full display.

“Would you put lotion on my back?” she abruptly requests.

“Sure,” Lars replies quickly—perhaps too quickly and hands her the drink.

Piper takes it and sets it on the table next to the lounge chair and when she does, her breasts come into view. She has obviously been sun bathing topless since there are no tan lines at all. The man feels his prick stir as he studies her body. He takes off his shirt and sits next to the girl in just his swim trunks. After pouring an ample amount of lotion into his hands, Lars massages it into her shoulders, back and the nape of her neck. When he puts lotion on the sides of her body, his hands brush against the sides of her breasts.

“Do you mind doing my legs too?” she asks.

Without answering her, Lars begins to apply the lotion to her shapely, firm legs. Her skin is silky smooth under his hands. He runs them between her legs and applies the lotion to her inner thighs. He lets his hands get dangerously close to her crotch and once he even touches her bikini bottoms. Lars keeps looking at her exposed ass while doing her legs and then he applies the lotion to her cheeks of her ass. The teen coos when his hands massage the curvy globes of flesh and the man feels his member stiffen in his trunks.

Then throwing caution to the wind, Lars lets his hand slide beneath her bikini bottoms and he fondles her ass. Next, he puts a finger in the crack and toys with her nether hole. Piper wiggles her backside in response, yet she does not tell the man to stop. So he pulls the bottoms to one side and pours lotion in the crack of her ass before gently probing and penetrating it.

Piper wiggles some more in response and then asks softly, “Are you going to fuck my ass right here by your pool?”

“I would love to but I don’t think what would be too smart,” Lars answers, still probing her rectum with a slick finger.

“Can we go in your house then?” she asks with an excited voice.

“I’m ready when you are,” the man says and then he pinches her ass. “I’m going to cool off first.” He walks over and enters the swimming pool, knowing that the teenager notices his erection. She then gets up herself and enters the pool. They stand in the water up to Piper’s neck and cuddle. Lars’ hands slip into her bikini and toys with her young ass. She in turn slips her hand down the front of the man’s swim suit and plays with his hardened manhood. They quickly work each other into quite a state before they take it to the house.

As soon as they enter his house, Lars takes Piper in his arms and they kiss passionately. The teen pulls her bottoms to one side, baring her sweet little pussy and Lars pulls his stiff organ out of his trunks. The girl wraps her arms around the man’s neck and hoists her legs up to his waist. Lars cups her ass in both hands while his prick settles into her soaking wet cunt. She has obviously been thinking about this and the foreplay in the pool really has her turned on.

“Oh! Oh shit, that feels good,” she gasps. “Oh yes!” Piper squirms against the man, pulling him tightly to her.

The standing position feels unexpectedly awkward since Lars is considerably taller than Piper and he has to stoops slightly to thrust himself up into and out of her. It isn’t too comfortable for his lower back, but the sensations around his needful member and the girl’s expression and moans, more than make up for it. He can sense it feels good for her.

There is just the two of them standing and sharing their bodies. They are both lost in each other and how good this feels. While they continue, Piper’s pussy becomes slicker with her natural lubrication, making the motion become much easier. It is hard to hold onto her lotion covered body, and when Lars begins to thrust harder, the teen’s legs slip from his waist, causing them to almost lose their balance. They stumble slightly and Lars moves backward a step or two. Somehow he manages to keep them together and stay inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.