Neighbors and Nekojins
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

One weekend afternoon, a number of the neighbors are gathered at Ethan’s swimming pool. Rick and Jane are there as is Grady and Nari. Lars is of course there and Riko is by herself. Jimmy apparently has some work to do, but they all guess her is out with his teenage lover. Riko is wearing a very skimpy bikini and she looks great!

Riko is a very fit brunette with almost a boyish look like Saki. At the pool she looks very athletic with her firm shapely legs, narrow waist and small chest. She is a lot like Saki, but not nearly as flat chested and with one rocking ass. When she stands up, Lars looks closer at her curvy backside and legs. At one point, Ethan and Marsha have another argument and everyone except Riko and Lars leave the pool.

Lars is in the water in the shallow end when Riko walks over and looks down at him. The man looks up at her, taking in her tanned, well-toned legs. For some reason, he reaches up and runs his hand up her leg to caress the front of her muscular thigh. He watches as goose bumps appear on her flesh, yet she does not move away. He continues to stroke her silky smooth thighs until she speaks. “Can we take this to your pool?” she asks in a shaky voice.

“Absolutely,” he replies. Lars climbs out of the pool and notices the woman staring at his crotch. He has an erection pushing out his swim trunks. Smiling at her, he tells her to meet him at his place and then he leaves Ethan’s pool.

He is not home but for a few minutes when Riko arrives, still in her bikini. They walk out to the swimming pool, but they never use it. Walking toward her, Lars realizes that he still has an erection. His rock hard shaft presses against his swim trunks and it does not escape the woman’s eyes.

She simply smiles when he approaches her. “Can we take this slow, you know, really make love?” she whispers.

“I would like nothing better,” he answers.

“Let’s pretend we are lovers then,” she says. “We’ll undress each other, playing with one another as we do. I miss doing that.”

Lars takes the lead and takes Riko into his arms. He kisses her deeply, their tongue intertwining. The woman’s breath is taken away momentarily while they kiss, but then she recovers and returns with fiery passion. He slips her bikini top off, freeing her small, hard breasts. Her nipples are at attention and rock hard. Lars fondles her breasts, sucking on those sensitive little pebbles, causing her to sigh loudly. While he continues working on her, the man rubs her cunt through her bikini bottoms. Then he is dropping to his knees and slowly pulling those bottoms off, baring her pretty pussy. Riko has a neat little, shaved crotch. He leans in toward her and kisses it just above her clit and then her thighs when he finishes removing her bottoms. The woman shivers and trembles under his hands and kisses. Then she cries out when he first swipes her pussy with his tongue.

“Can we go inside?” she rasps. “I’ve something I know I can trust you with, but I fear anyone else seeing.”

“Of course,” Lars says, already having a feeling he knows what it is. He takes her hand and leads her into the living room.

Riko has forgotten about undressing the man for the moment, choosing to reveal her true self to him. And just like all the other catgirls he has come across; she is no different yet very different at the same time. Her fur is a champagne white, her hair changed from brown to melon orange and her stockings and gloves taupe colored. She is a magnificent sight and the man wishes he had known of the catgirls long before moving to the neighborhood. He eases her back on the sofa and kneels between her legs. Lars then lifts her legs up to his shoulders, enjoying the softness of her fur and covering her pussy with his mouth. He can feel the firmness of her muscular thighs when she clamps them around his neck. Riko may not be as feminine as many of the women or catgirls that he has enjoyed the company of, but she is still very sexy. He delves into her inner depths, locating her very erect clit and sucks it right into his mouth, emitting an audible beep from her.

Reaching under, Lars grabs a hold of her ass on either side of her tail. He is instantly in love with the firmness of her muscular ass cheeks when she tightens them. Riko humps his face while he sucks on that nub. She starts to orgasm and he holds her firm, keeping her thrashing body tight against his mouth. His hands dig into her fur covered flesh when she goes wild with her first orgasm of the evening. “Oh, oh, oh ... I’m cumming!” she wails.

The man holds her tight and sucks every drops of her juice from her fountain of nectar. Riko writhes and chatters all throughout her intensity until finally her climax subsides and her body calms. Lars licks her tenderly until she can’t take any more and gently pushes his head away from her.

“Wow!” she thrills. “You certainly know how to eat pussy!”

She slowly recovers and then has Lars stand up while she remains seated on the sofa. His erection is very obvious in his swim trunks, throbbing harder than it has in a long time. Riko pulls his trunks down, allowing its captive to spring free and bob in front of her face. She leans into him and takes it in her mouth, gently nibbling on the tip. Lars peels off his shirt about the time she takes him is deeper. When she takes her mouth off of him, it is just long enough to inform him that he has a beautiful dick and then she sucks it right back in. She sucks him for a while longer until she is certain that she con continue unhindered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.