Neighbors and Nekojins
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Lars is glad when the warmer weather finally arrives so that he can open the pool, but more so that the women will be wearing fewer clothes. The man loves having women walk around either his pool or Ethan’s in their bikinis. They also resume their neighborhood block parties and the first one is the first weekend of spring.

The block party takes place in the afternoon and into the evening. They have a couple kegs, plenty of food and soft drinks for the kids. Lars brings Katsu to the block party and as Nari has predicted, all the guys are tripping over their tongues. Katsu wears very tight slacks and an even tighter sweater, which shows off her killer body very nicely. Lars knows the guys are wishing that they could trade places with him and take her for the evening for a full night’s fuck fest. The funny thing is that they all have fine looking wives, even catgirls, that are every bit as good in bed as Katsu—at least the two, Nari and Eiko that he had sampled. The exception to this is Ethan and he is all over Katsu.

For the rest of the evening, Katsu and Lars chat with some other people from another block over. The party winds down so Katsu and Lars eventually head back to his place. He knows that he is the envy of all the men tonight as they know that he will be fucking the tight package that they were eyeing all evening. Ethan had even approached Lars about making it a threesome, to which Lars dismissed quickly.

Katsu is a great lover and they enjoy their sex together. They spend the evening working one another into a steamy state. Then Lars fucks her for several hours before they finally fall asleep. The man orgasms twice, filling the catgirl’s sweet pussy with two large loads of cum. She had multiple orgasms and is sated by the time the man climaxes the second time.


In the morning, Lars rolls over between Katsu’s legs and pushes his erection right on into her receptive cunt. She loves for him to fuck her in the morning because he stays hard for a long time without climaxing. The great thing about this beauty is how she remains in her true form. Lars isn’t certain if this applies to all catgirls or not. He fucks her through multiple orgasms until she finally begs him to stop.

During their break, Lars takes the time to stare at her. Her tail wiggles a little, showing the signs of her contentment. He runs his hand over the charcoal colored fur of her flat belly, down past her crotch and to the eerie black stockings. They are not stockings but a slightly different fur that covers their extremities to protect their lovers from their claws. He feels his slack member beginning to harden again and he looks up to Katsu’s face with a smile. When she returns it, he runs his hands through her apricot colored hair, down to the sides of her face and kisses her deeply. He is ready to fuck again and this time cum in her.

Katsu knows what he wants. So she rolls over and gets on all fours, asking that he fuck her from behind since her clit is so tender. Lars eases himself into her pussy, admiring her upturned ass. He wishes that the catgirl would let him fuck her ass, yet this is the next best thing. He can still fondle her shapely bottom while fucking her cunt. And it doesn’t take long before he blasts a copious load of cum deep into her womb. Katsu massages his prick with her pussy muscles while rotating her ass in small circles. They stay in this position for a bit before Lars’ erection gives up and he slips from her. A trickle of cum follows to dribble down her inner thighs, signaling that it is time for their shower.

Another thing Lars loves to do with the catgirl is shower with her, almost as much as he loves soaping her killer body. Unlike cats, catgirls love the water, and Katsu in particular loves to be clean. Lars likes to be as clean as the next guy, but when he is in with her, he rather centers his attention on her body rather than his own. Katsu’s breasts are nice and firm and her nipples stick out at least a half inch. Lars lets his hand cascade all over her body, her firm chest, her shapely thighs, her curvy ass and her soft fur.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.