Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Two months after Ethan and Lars return from the snowboarding trip, Lars takes a big chance in the neighborhood. Jimmy is still banging some teenage girl at work and Grady is up to his old bag of tricks again. It is rumored that Grady is sleeping around again, but this time it is with his secretary and one of the school teachers. That is when Jimmy’s wife, Riko and Grady’s wife, Nari start hanging out at one of the singles bars. Marlie has moved on in Lars’ life and he is dating a catgirl named Katsu. He is also occasionally sleeping with a couple of lower end executives from the office.

Lars is just off work and before leaving the city he decides to stop and grab a beer. He decides to check out a place that he knows of where Riko and Nari have been hanging out. He is curious to if they are there tonight and if not, maybe he could get lucky. It is pretty late in the evening when he arrives at the bar. Looking around, Lars finds that the place is packed; it is truly a paradise for a man to be in. He walks around the circular bar set in the middle of the floor of the place and finds an empty chair. He orders his beer and then scans the room.

It is his first time at the place, but the man is convinced that anyone could get laid in a place like this. He takes a few swigs of the beer and watches people on the huge dance floor. There are a couple women dancing with one another in addition to couples on the floor. Then Lars learns that it is ladies’ night and drinks are half price for them. This explains all the women in the place. Of course the guys gravitate toward ladies’ night too and the air is filled with sexual tension.

“Holy shit, they will let anyone in here now,” a woman’s voice yells out behind Lars.

The man turns around and it is Nari. It is very obvious that she has had plenty to drink too. She stumbles over to Lars and throws her arms around him, kissing him square on the mouth. The man puts one arm around her to steady her and he kisses her right back. Once his lips are on hers, Nari shoves her tongue down his throat and the man knows that she is close to being drunk.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” she asks, slurring her words a little.

“I just decided to check out the action,” Lars answers with a sly grin. “I heard that this is the place to go.”

“Are you sure that you’re not spying on me and Riko?” she giggles.

The man laughs too, replying, “Fuck no. I’m not spying. What you two do is your own business. Where is Riko anyway?”

“She’s over there with some guy,” Nari says pointing in their direction.

Lars spots Riko and sure enough the woman is pressed up against some guy and they are clearly kissing. When they break their kiss, they separate. Riko looks around as if she is trying to locate Nari and then she spots her friend and Lars. She heads over toward them, hugging the man when she arrives. Riko the kisses Lars just as Riko had just moments ago.

“I’m ready to leave,” Riko announces.

“Really? It looks like you were enjoying yourself,” Lars contradicts.

“I’m not in the fucking mood tonight,” Riko sneers. “I have also had enough to drink.”

Lars takes this to mean that she doesn’t feel like fucking anyone tonight, so he asks, “Are you okay to drive?”

“Yeah, I’m fine and Nari is riding with me. We’ll be okay,” Riko replies and then asks, “What brings you here tonight?”

“Just curious,” he repeats. “I heard it was a good singles place.”

“It is good for horny married women too,” Nari slurs and then giggles again.

“Come on girl, we need to get you home,” Riko directs.

“I’ll see you around,” Lars says. “I’m just going to finish my beer and then I’ll be on my way too.” He watches as the two women leave the bar. While walking out toward the door, a few guys pat them on the ass. Riko ignores them, but Nari wiggles her ass in response. Lars is convinced that the two of them came here to get laid, but for some reason they pass tonight. He finishes his beer and then heads for home. His curiosity has been satisfied about the bar and about Riko and Nari. He drives home, makes himself another drink, throws on a pair of shorts and a shirt and then kicks back in the living room. He is sipping on his drink and day dreaming when he hears a knock on the back door. The man has no idea who would come to the back door at night. He flips on the porch light to find Nari standing there wearing sweats. He opens the door and grins.

“Well, are you going to ask me in or what?” she laughs.

“Nari, what the fuck are you doing here?” Lars stammers.

“I came over to get laid. You didn’t think that you were going to get off that easy, did you?” she replies, reaching for his crotch. He pulls her inside. Even though it is private, the man doesn’t want to chance anyone possibly seeing them standing at the door with Nari groping him. “What have you got to drink?” she asks blatantly.

“Nari ... Grady will...” he stammers.

“He’s out somewhere fucking some bitch. We have plenty of time for you to fuck me with that big fucking cock. But first I need something to drink,” she says, walking past him and into the living room to sit on the sofa.

He gets her a drink and when he returns to the living room Nari is sitting with her legs curled under her on the sofa. Lars hands her the glass and goes to sit in the chair, but she pats the seat next to her. So he takes the spot, picking up his own glass.

“I’ve watched the trail of girls come and go at your place since you moved here. Some I have even recognized as catgirls,” she says in a sultry voice. “I was hoping that one day we would get to fuck each other.” Grady and I don’t fuck anymore; he doesn’t even touch my pussy at all. For some reason he has grown tired with me. But I have needs too and if won’t fuck me anymore than I will find someone who will.”

She then stands up and takes off her sweatshirt, baring her nice medium sized breasts. Then she drops her sweatpants where she is equally naked beneath them. The only difference is that by the time she stands up, she has fully transformed.

“You like what you see?” she asks.

Lars’ eyes fall on her, taking in the sight from the ghost white fur that covers her head to toe to the melon colored hair atop her head and then to the persimmon colored stockings and gloves that cover her arms and legs. And he can’t forget the tail whipping back and forth behind her lush little ass. “Oh, you are definitely sexy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.