Neighbors and Nekojins
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Lars arranges it so that his vacation time lines up with Ethan’s every year and every year the two men go to the same resort. Every year Ethan always invites some co-worker he had fucked before to join him on the trip, unbeknownst to his wife of course. This year it’s a woman named Lyric shows up on the second day that they are there. Lyric is nice enough, even though she seems a little shy. Lars assumes that she is slightly embarrassed that he is in the other bedroom while Ethan is banging her at night.

Lyric is a decent snowboarder and she doesn’t hold the two men back. The three of them enjoy their day on the slopes. They stop in at a bar in town with a really good band playing. This is where Lars meets Riasi. She is standing alone near the bar when he asks her to dance. She smiles and accepts and they hit the dance floor, staying out for several songs.

“I really need to rest a minute,” Riasi says after the last song plays.

“Would you like to join me and my friends?” the man offers, pointing to the table where Ethan and Lyric are sitting.

The girl accepts the invitation and joins the trio at the table. Introductions are made and they enjoy the rest of the afternoon together. Riasi is staying in town for the next couple days and then heading out to see some friends. The girl is young, short and slightly thick with strawberry blonde hair. She is solid as a rock with nice, big breasts. Her hips and thighs are full but clearly she is in shape.
They end up for a few hours with Riasi agreeing to go snowboarding with the trio the next day. She says goodnight, saying that she’ll see them tomorrow. Ethan, Lyric and Lars go to dinner before returning to the resort. It doesn’t take long for Ethan and Lyric to retire to the bedroom, leaving Lars to his own devices.

The next day, the four of them snowboard together and have a great time. Riasi is a very accomplished snowboarder and is probably the best of the four of them. After the snowboarding they shower, dress and go to dinner back in town. Following dinner, they find a place to dance and party, continuing the fun, although there is something funny about Lyric. She doesn’t straight say it, but it is clear that she is a bit jealous of Riasi being a better snowboarder and dancer. It’s funny how women can be just as competitive as men.

Eventually they end back at the resort where Riasi had left her car. Lars invites her in, quickly spotting the look of disdain on Lyric’s face. Riasi accept though and comes in for a nightcap. Lyric seems uncomfortable with the new girl in the room so she finds a reason to excuse herself and retires to the bedroom. Ethan is right on her heels, leaving Lars with the girl alone. After helping Riasi out of her coat, they take a seat on the sofa and begin talking. The conversation turns to some of Lars’ experiences without any of the details. The parts about the catgirl really seem to intrigue the girl. With their feet propped up on the coffee table and the fire roaring, it is the perfect setting and Riasi soon is cuddled up to the man. He puts his arm around her and before either knows it, they are kissing and petting each other. Lars decides to take things to the next level, taking the opportunity to remove her sweater, but she stops him. “Can we go into your bedroom?” she whispers.

The man nods and whispers back, “Yes.”

They walk into the bedroom and he closes the door. Then he crosses the room to turn on the small light in the room so that they can see. Though the room is dimly lit, they can see each other very well.

“I want to undress each other and I want to undress you first,” she whispers. “When you get to me, I have a surprise for you.” She walks over to Lars and pulls his shirt up and off his body. Lars stands up just as she drops to her knees in front of him to lower his pants and boxers, but first she removes his shoes and socks. Riasi then take hold of the boxer waistband and slowly pulls them down his legs. By this time the man has a raging erection which springs out at the girl when she lowers the underwear. His cock dangles in front of her face while she removes the boxers from him one leg at a time. Lars just stands completely naked in front of her with his throbbing member mere inches from her face.

The girl takes him in her mouth and sucks gently. She licks all around it, running her tongue up and down the length of it. Riasi is a very accomplished cocksucker and Lars knows that he will blow is load fairly quickly. She sucks him deep into her mouth and swirls her wicked tongue around the shaft. The man feels his orgasm building and makes sure to warm her that he is about to cum. “I’m going to cum soon, Riasi,” he cautions.
The girl takes her mouth off of him to look up with her pretty eyes and replies, “Good. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum, Lars.” Then she returns her to her task and resumes where she left off, sucking him until he explodes in her mouth. She continues to suck and swallow every drop until the man’s organ is drained dry. “Oh Lars, I love your cum,” she sighs, licking her lips. “It’s so tasty and you have so much of it.”

The girl stands up, still fully clothes and lifts her face up to the man to be kissed. Lars gives her want she wants, holding her in his arms before undressing her. He drops to his knees, unbuckles her belt and unfastens her jeans. He pulls them down her legs to find fur rather than skin beneath them. Looking up, the first thing the man sees are her cat ears. He smiles, looking over her dim grey colored fur and vanilla colored hair. He turns his attention back to his task, pulling her jeans all the way down and off the shapely legs beneath the black stockings. The excitement of learning that this girl is in fact a catgirl is overwhelming. He takes holds of her panties, slightly shaky with the excitement and slowly peels them down and off her legs as well.

Riasi appears to be trembling too, her thin coated fur standing on edge. Perhaps she is a little shy after revealing her true self, or maybe she was afraid of his reaction upon seeing her. Whatever the reason, Lars puts her to ease when he holds her panties up to his nose and inhales the smell of her femininity. The girl gasps at the action. Lars reaches behind her and grasps her firm, shapely ass, her tail between her fingers and pulls her toward him. She gasps again when he kisses her thighs and fondles her ass cheeks. He can smell her sweet pussy, but he holds off on licking it.

The man stands back up and lifts the girl’s sweater up and removes it from her. Then he reaches behind and unhooks her bra. Lars is beginning to harden again and his semi-erect member brushes against her furry thighs. He slides the bra straps slowly down her arms, baring her large, firm breasts. Her nipples are rock hard and he can’t resist tweaking them a little, which in turn causes Riasi to thrill softly. The man then turns her around so that her back is to him and reaches around to cup her firm mounds in his hands. His hands play over the light fur of her breasts while he kisses the back of her neck. His cock is now fully erect again and brushes against her ass.

With a slow, gradual descent down the back of her body, Lars kisses her neck, shoulders and back until he kneels behind her. When he reaches her backside, he plants kisses on both cheeks and tickles her crack with his tongue. Riasi can’t take any more of the teasing, so she turns her body toward him, grasps the man’s head in both hands and pulls him against her crotch. Lars finds her pussy with his tongue and grabs both of her as cheeks when he begins to lick at her. The catgirl’s body shakes and she seems to hold onto him for balance. “Oh Lars, I need to lie down,” she says breathlessly. “Can we go to your bed?”

Lars guides the girl over to the bed and she immediately splays her legs and welcomes him back to her treasure. The man burrows his tongue as deep into as he can and then licks and sucks his way up. When he gets to her clit, he uses the very tip of his tongue to tickle it. He flicks over it once and then the tip to explore the folds of flesh on either side. Riasi is now purring and arching herself so that her clit can garner more attention from the man. Lars obliges and licks it once more before he takes it between his teeth and gently nibbles it.

The catgirl goes wild and starts to buck. Thrilling loudly, she grabs Lars’ head to her. He continues to suck her clit deep in, as much as he can while the girl humps his face for all she is worth. The man is pleased that he is able to get her this excited and so he sucks harder, playing with her wonderful clit with his lips, tongue and teeth. Neither keeps track of how many times she climaxes, but she finally begs him to stop when she collapses on the bed, her body caught in the throes of spasms.

Lars isn’t done with her, far from it. He eases himself into her and begins to fuck her slowly. Soon he is sliding in and out of her, eventually picking up the pace. Riasi wraps her arms around the man’s back and her legs around the back of his legs. She arches her back while humping him back hard and fast. Lars ensures that he stays in close, constant contact with her clit while plowing into her cunt. They fuck hard and long, working themselves toward an exhaustive state. He can feel his orgasm building but he doesn’t want to get to that release before the girl, so when he feels her tensing up, relief washes over him.

“Lars, hold me. I’m cumming ... oh, oh, oh,” Riasi growls louder than she wants as she reaches her crescendo. She tenses up, wrapping her arms around the man’s back and legs around the back of his like an anaconda on a crocodile.

The man holds her trembling body tight, feeling her drench his member with her juices just before his own intense orgasm. He can feel it building in his balls and then exploding out the tip to fill her with his seed. It seems endless as he fires round after round of hot fluid into her. Lars remains still with his cock still in her while she praters off unintelligent beeps and burbles. Her body quivers, her pussy muscles involuntarily squeeze and release his manhood, milking everything from it. Lars’ deflated prick slips from her and she flinches when the cool air touches her entrance.

“Oh, that was incredible,” she sighs. “You are a very good lover.”

“Well, you are too, and I really enjoy fucking you,” the man counters.

“I need to rest for a while, my body ... I’m not used to something that big,” she says softly.

The couple rests a bit and at this point Lars is anxious to get in her ass while wondering if she will let him fuck her ass. To test the waters, he moves her to all fours with her ass elevated in the air. Riasi places her head on the bed, turned to one side so that she can see the man. He starts playing with her cunt and curvy ass, lubricating her nether hole with her own juices. Then Lars grabs the bottle of lube that he brought with him on this trip and puts an ample amount on the spot. Riasi purrs and mewls when the man fingers her pussy and asshole simultaneously. He tries to get her backdoor slick enough for entry.

Since the girl doesn’t reject his probing, Lars realizes that she is going to let him have his way with her ass. Once again he puts an ample amount of lubrication on her, coating the tiny puckered opening. He adds a copious amount to himself and nestles his manhood against the entrance of her channel momentarily before easing it inside. He can feel his prick struggle to stretch the resistant muscles. The tip burrows in like a drill digging for oil through bedrock, but her rigid passageway soon yields to the determined action. Riasi thrills when he fills her hole.

“Go slowly at first,” she says with a sexy purr and then adds, “And not too deep at first and then deeper.”

Lars fucks the girl with long and deliberate strokes until he is sliding easily back and forth into her. He caresses her shapely ass, watching his stiff member move in and out of her distended hole, worming around inside the rounded globes. For some reason he looks at the wall and sees a reflection in the mirror. It is Lyric. She has opened the bedroom door just far enough to see and she is watching the man fuck Riasi. He doesn’t know how long she has been standing there watching them, and he really doesn’t care. Instead, he just turns his attention back to the girl beneath him on the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.