Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After the wedding things in the neighborhood get back to normal. Lars lets it be known that Sally has divorced him and he uses the excuse that they were just incompatible. They have a few more block parties and then summer is over and the kids are back in school. Lars throws himself into his work, managing to continuously find women to have sex with. He even dates a couple local girls from time to time and then he meets Marlie who is as wild in bed as Haru had been. There is nothing between Marlie and him other than raw recreational sex. She has no interest in a long term relationship or commitment, but she is interested in getting fucked as often as she can. Like Haru, Marlie loves sucking on his cock and getting fucked in the ass.

Marlie spends every weekend with Lars during the fall at his house. She loves being naked all the time, swimming nude and sitting in the hot tub nude. They even have sex outside many times. It is during this time, while dating Marlie that Lars has learned about Albert and Eiko being swingers. Sometime before the fall holidays Albert approaches him about Marlie and him swinging with him and Eiko. Lars speaks with Marlie about it and she immediately says yes and that she has always wanted to do something like this. Marlie had met Albert and Eiko and she liked them both. So it is arranged. Albert and Eiko come to Lars’ home one beautiful afternoon on the weekend.

They start out with drinks, sitting by the pool in their swimsuits. The drinks help everyone mellow out and rid themselves of any inhibitions they may have in reserve. And this is when things get real interesting. Albert and Eiko explain that they have a secret to reveal, that Eiko is a catgirl. Of all secrets to have, this one is perhaps the best one ever. Knowing about the catgirls because of Haru, Lars is only surprised that Eiko is one. Marlie seems unfazed, but that is probably because she doesn’t believe a word of it or she can’t quite comprehend it. This is when Eiko decides to reveal herself.

She transforms subtly, her skin becoming covered in a seashell shade of white with chestnut colored hair atop her head and flax white stockings and gloves. All of this complete with sexy catlike ears and a thin cat tail. And even after all this, Marlie still seems unfazed. But she does get things moving by slipping off her bikini and encouraging the now even lovelier Eiko to do the same. Even though Eiko has swung before, revealing herself many times, she is taken back by Marlie’s boldness. Eiko though, does strip down and both women look good naked. Marlie’s human look is both a contrast and compliment to Eiko, and it helps Lars get an idea of how it looked with him and Haru.

Marlie’s breasts are nice, looking too big for her small frame, but they are firm and stand out. She has a narrow waist and a flat belly to go with her shapely legs and curvy ass. Clearly Albert likes what he sees. Eiko on the other hand is firmer than Lars expects. She is a bit taller than his girlfriend with a slender, toned body with all the bumps and curve in the right places. Eiko’s best feature is her curvy, tight ass. Up to this time the catgirl has ever has anal sex, always becoming nervous when a cock gets too close to it.

Lars drops his trunks and both Eiko and Albert stare at what he is packing. The man can guess at what they are thinking and he suspects that Eiko had not had a cock his size yet. When Albert finally slips off his trunks, he displays an average size member, which is fine for Marlie. Albert and Lars walk over to the girls and Lars takes Eiko into his arms and kisses her. Albert kisses Marlie, but then she blows his mind when she drops to her knees and takes him into her mouth.

Eiko looks over at Marlie and when Lars presses on top of her shoulders, she too drops to her knees and takes him in. The two, human and catgirl, suck them off until the two men ejaculate in their mouths. Then it is the girl’s turn. Lars guides Eiko over to one of the lounge chairs and has her lie back on it. He then kneels between her legs and eats her pussy until she has a massive orgasm. The catgirl is extremely aroused and anxious to get the man inside her. Albert meanwhile, is staring at his wife and Lars, watching the man slips his erection into his wife’s cunt. Eiko groans audibly when she feels him touch a new area in her womb. Lars makes sure to keep himself in constant contact with the catgirl’s clit while fucking her and she goes absolutely wild. Her orgasms seem continuous with her body and tail tossing and turning beneath him. His rigid member is soaked in her pussy and she just seems to flow endlessly. Eiko has stops moving under him after a while and the man senses that she is drained. So he picks up the pace until he ejaculates in her, filling her cunt with a mightily huge load.

The man has forgotten about Marlie and Albert while he was fucking Eiko, but then he looks over at them. Marlie is now on all fours with Albert fucking her from behind, caressing the girl’s sweet ass. Marlie looks wanton on all fours getting fucked from behind with her big chest hanging down. Albert is definitely fascinated with her ass since he is constantly playing with it and teasing her nether hole while he fucks her.

“Albert, if you would like to fuck my ass, you’ll need some to get it nice and wet,” Marlie says loudly enough for Eiko and Lars to hear.

Albert at first can’t believe his ears, yet he moves quicker than a catgirl and located a tube of lube. He is back behind Marlie in seconds, greasing her rear end with his fingers. He is so excited he thinks he may just orgasm before he even gets his prick in there. All the while Eiko is watching in awe as her husband eagerly eases himself into Marlie’s ass. It is obvious to Eiko that Marlie has been fucked there before and it is kind of exciting to witness the anal sex. Albert does not last long as Lars expects unfortunately, and he fairly quickly lets out a groan and ejaculates into the girl’s ass.

The four of them hit the hot tub with drinks for a bit and then they swim for a little bit more before retiring to the house. Once inside they go to separate room where Lars fucks Eiko in her full catgirl form again before she and Albert go home. Albert and Eiko leave thanking Lars and his girlfriend for a good time and then Marlie and Lars go to bed, looking forward to sex in the morning. If there is one thing Marlie seems to like best is getting fucked the first thing when she wakes up.

Albert and Eiko swing with them a few more times and they enjoy sex with one another. Marlie tells Lars that she wants to fuck Eiko, asking him to pick up a dildo at the local sex shop next time he has time after work or during a lunch break. Lars does better and snatches up a double ended dildo that is at least double his length and maybe a bit more with a set of fake balls in the middle to create two separate cocks. The thing is flesh colored and has fake veins and ridges. The damn thing is so real it’s almost frightening. It’s an instant hit with Marlie. She loves it the first time she sees it and remarks how she can’t wait to use it on the catgirl.

The next time Eiko and Albert join the couple it is a night to remember. Eiko sucks Lars off while Marlie sucks off Albert to start the evening off right. Then Marlie can’t seem to wait to use the double dildo on Eiko. Albert and Eiko are stunned when Marlie unveils her surprise. Marlie has the catgirl lie on the bed on her back where she eases the one end of the toy into the catgirl’s pussy. Eiko giggles as the fake member pushes into her womb and then Marlie gets between the catgirl’s legs and shoves the other end in her own cunt. Then they are off, Marlie fucking into Eiko and as a result, getting fucked herself.

Eiko quickly gets into it and soon she is fucking Marlie back. Albert stands with his mouth open in shock, watching the two fuck each other. Lars hands the man a tube of lube and tells him t fuck Marlie in the ass while the two are getting it on. The man doesn’t need to be told twice, especially since he enjoys banging Marlie in the ass. He lubes up the girl and then positions himself behind her. Easing himself in, Albert establishes a rhythm with the two girls. Lars walks around the bed and presents his erect organ to Marlie to suck on, which the girl does so immediately. Eiko is creative enough to lick his balls while the human girl sucks away. And as can be imagined, it doesn’t take long for the four of them to climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.