Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The next day Lars definitely hears from his wife’s lawyer. He is told what Sally wants and he agrees. Lars would keep the house and the remaining assets would be divided. Sally never liked the house, so being rid of it and the payment is a blessing. Of course it’s a plus for Lars, except for losing half the assets. By Lars is a smart man, he hasn’t spent their whole marriage flittering away money, he has been hiding some away. With his habit of cheating on his wife, he knew it was only a matter of time before she divorced him. So he hid some away in a safety deposit box for a rainy day. Besides, his new position in the company gives him a bigger salary, so he wouldn’t need to worry. The lawyer is more than pleased for the divorce to be a simple one, and one without any children involved.

Haru returns to his house the next day and they have some more great sex, which is made better by her secret revelation. Nari’s wedding is the following weekend and Lars attends. Of course Sally does not, probably because she can’t stand the sight of Haru. After the ceremony, Lars and Haru have a great time at the reception. He can tell the other guys are envious of his being with the woman, but their wives keep them on a short leash. They really would have been jealous if they knew that Lar’s cock has been in Haru’s incredible body many times over the past week.

After the wedding reception, the neighbors are invited back to Grady’s house, Nari’s new husband, to continue the celebration. Everyone is drinking heavily and they don’t even notice that Haru and Lars slip away. The two of them go back to his house and right up to the bedroom. Once in the room, he takes Haru in his arms and they kiss deeply while their hands move over each other’s body. Lars’ hands find their way to the woman’s ass cheeks and he massages her shapely globes while they kiss. Haru is glad that he likes her ass and she hopes that he will be willing to fuck her there again tonight. Within minutes they have stripped each other of their clothes, standing naked in the center of the room.

Lar’s cock stands out like a flagpole, displaying his obvious desire. Haru walks over to him and takes a hold of him. He feels like he will orgasm at any second, anticipating her change while she toys with him. It is clear that Haru is in complete control again. She pushes him back on the bed and before kneeling before him, she transforms. In the shower that first fateful day, she revealed to the man her true self, her catgirl self. He was at first shocked, but if anything Haru looked even sexier than before. Not only did she look sexier, but she felt sexier. Gradually her skin becomes covered in a thin layer of corn silk colored fur, accompanied by a tail. Her ears morph into a great pair of sexy cat ears. Her hair changes into a bone white color and the stocking s the form to cover her arms and legs become a papaya whip shade. Overall, Haru is one very sexy creature. The man feels himself harden beyond belief.

And it doesn’t go noticed. “You have a beautiful cock and I am going to enjoy sucking it again,” Haru says in a very sultry tone.

Lar is speechless, watching the catgirl lower her head and engulf him in her warm, sensuous mouth. He gasps when she closes her lips around it and then begins to bob up and down. She deep throats him and he feels her lips touching the base of his member when she miraculously swallows his entirety. No woman has ever managed to accomplish such a feat before and Lars almost loses it in this moment. While the woman continues to suck him off, she swirls her tongue around and nibbles the tip, driving him absolutely crazy in the process. Haru senses that he is close to blowing, so she cups his tight balls and massages them while tightening her mouth around his hardness. This does the trick and the man feels his seed travel from his balls and up through his length.

“Oh shit,” he cautions, but it is more of an announcement than a warning. “I’m cumming.”

Haru stays glued to him and swallows every drop of what he has to offer her. It rushes into her mouth while he climaxes in droves. Somehow the woman manages to swallow quickly, not letting one drop escape past her lips. Lars cannot believe how this woman works him and manages to swallow it all. Most of the girls he has been with never swallowed everything. Maybe it’s because she is a Catgirl and not an average girl. Haru is pleased with the man’s bountiful discharge and she knows that he will be hard again in no time so that he can fuck her. Lars may have shot quite a load into her mouth, but the Catgirl has really turned him on and he will be ready to go within minutes.

So Haru sucks and nibbles and teases him to no end. Finally, Lars begs her to stop and he slides back onto the bed to rest and recover. Haru sits next to him and turns his face toward hers. She kisses Lars deeply, plunging her tongue into his mouth and allowing him to sample the after taste of cum. The man reaches for her and takes her in his arms. He fondles her breast, thighs and ass while they kiss. He can feel himself getting erect again during the cuddling, petting and kissing on the bed.

Haru gets on her back on the bed and spreads her legs. Her hands go down to her pussy and she rubs her folds, opening them for the man to see. Lars just shares at the Catgirl in all her beauty, lying on the bed. Her bone white hair spread across the bed, her firm breasts and hard nipples sticking up in the air and her voluptuous corm silk fur covered body is splayed before him. The Catgirl holds her arms open to him and then guides the man to her body when he leans toward her.

Burying his tongue into her cunt, Lars shoves it in as if he were fucking her. Haru directs the action and she soon has him nibbling on her clit while he fingers her pussy. The man is really getting into the action particularly because of the way he has her squirming and tossing on the bed. Haru moves her legs over his shoulders and pulls his head closer to her. He holds on to her shapely ass and squeezes and fondles her firm cheeks.

“Oh, oh ... yes ... right there,” she purrs. “You got it. Suck it. Chew it. Eat me ... oh!”

Lars continues to eat her pussy, holding her ass tightly in his hands. He then moves those hands up to her breasts, finding her erect nubs. He massages her chest, twirling the nubs between his fingertips. Haru is tossing and thrusting her cunt up into his face, demanding that he keep going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.