Neighbors and Nekojins - Cover

Neighbors and Nekojins

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Lars isn't quite content with his life, but all that is about to change. With a move and new start in a neighborhood filled with something unexplained, life is going to get a whole lot better.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Everything started a few years ago when Lars and his wife, Sally, moved. They had been married for a couple years and didn’t have a family started yet. Careers directed their lives, so children were not in their foreseeable future. Lars traveled a lot and Sally worked as a veterinarian under another doctor. She wasn’t fond of Lars traveling, often suspecting that he was having sex when out of town, and she was right. Up to this point in their lives, Lars had not had any affairs in the city they lived in and all his encounters were one night stands out of town. But all of this changed after moving to another city, all the way across the country. Lars got a position within his company that didn’t involve travelling, but required them to move, so Sally aimed to open up her own veterinarian practice in the new town.

The subdivision they moved to is typical, completely built by one builder. They purchased a house that Sally wasn’t fully happy with, but eventually gave in to buying. It came with a pool that is totally private with woods backed up against the property. Not long after they purchased the home, Lars had a hot tub installed. Since it was in total privacy, he looked forward to skinny dipping and nude lounging in the future hot tub. Lars would learn later just how great the privacy would be.

They made friends with the neighbors and quickly learned that they were a partying group. Lars had no early indication that any of them were indiscreet or swingers as they all seemed very married to each other. Over the next few years he would learn a lot about the neighbors. Ethan and Lars hit it off immediately and they became best friends. Ethan and Marsha have two kids that are in high school. Marsha is an unattractive overweight woman and it seems more of a convenient marriage for Ethan. Another couple that has two kids is Jimmy and Riko. These are actually both Jimmy’s from his previous marriage. It turns out they can’t have any more children of their own because Riko can’t have any. Jacob and Jean have three kids, all in high school. Dayton and Rachel also have three kids but they are in middle school, Grady and Haley have one girl in middle school, but Rick and Jane have no children. All of them live on the same street that Lars lives on.

The next block over there is an older couple Robert and Emily and they have one daughter in high school named Piper who is a definite flirt. Piper loves to wear skimpy bikinis, washing the family cars and hanging out at Ethan’s and Marsha’s pool. Albert and Eiko also lived on the other block and they have three children in middle school and their situation is similar to Jimmy and Riko. But unlike Jimmy and Riko, their children are all adopted since Eiko cannot have children either. In this neighborhood there are parties all the time. Until Sally and Lars moved in, the neighbors were never invited over to the house they purchased. Everyone always hung out at Ethan’s pool in the summer, but once they moved into the neighborhood, it all changed.

Lars and his wife had at least one block party a month with all the families. Jacob and Jean have the best setup for holiday parties, so they always host those. On those holiday parties, Lars and Sally always had a blast. There was one party were things got a little awkward and that was when Haley caught Grady banging one of the guests in an upstairs bedroom. The worst part about it was it was their daughter’s school teacher. Apparently Grady and the teacher had been having an affair for a while. That night the booze must have clouded their minds when they decided to have sex at Jacob’s party. Haley was livid and she screamed and carried on when she found them together. A number of people ran up the stairs when they heard Haley scream and they saw Grady and the teacher scrambling to get dressed. Haley had plenty of witnesses to support a divorce case and custody battle.

Later that year Haley moved out of the house and took her daughter with her. They moved to a different town and school system. However, Grady never skipped a beat and he was soon dating a cute blonde named Nari. As it turned out Nari and Grady got married the next summer. Nari has long blonde hair and she is slender with nice legs, a flat belly and very small breasts. She has a cute figure with a curvy ass. A week before the wedding Nari’s sister Haru came to town to be the maid of honor and stayed with them. Haru is shapely and solid, a few years younger than her sister and a bombshell. She knows it too and she flaunts it every chance she gets. She flirts with the guys in the neighborhood and within days she has all the wives pissed off. The women in the neighborhood all despise Haru. Marsha refuses to let the woman use their swimming pool, which in turn pisses Ethan off because he wants to see the woman in her bikini. This is when Lars made his mistake. But that story comes later. Right now the four of them are sitting in the basement of Rick’s house watching porn from the man’s collection of films.

The basement includes a bar, sectional sofa, several chairs and game tables ... an ultimate man cave. The wives are over at Jimmy’s and Riko’s house for an afternoon lunch. Lars is the only single guy at Dayton’s house, having gone through a divorce a few years ago. Rick’s wife Jane, Ethan’s wife Marsha and Dayton’s wife Rachel are among the wives at Jane’s for lunch.

The guys are watching a foreign made movie. The acting and script are a little rough, but the women are some of the most gorgeous actresses on the planet. It truly is an all-star cast. The women are a mix of blonde and brunettes with curvy natural figures. The men in the movie are all well-endowed, just as one would expect. The three of the men watching are highly engrossed in the movie and they never hear Eiko enter the house. Eiko is looking for Dayton’s wife Rachel, so she goes downstairs into Rick’s man cave.

“Oh, hi guys, I was looking for Mari. “What the fuck are you watching?” the shocked woman asks, her hand going to her mouth to cover it.

“Hi, Eiko,” Dayton says, nonchalantly. “Rachel is over at Jane’s. The wives are having a lunch together.”

Eiko continues to stare at the screen like she has never seen a porn movie. Lars sees the interest on Eiko’s face, so he invites her to come over to where he is sitting. The other guys don’t know it, but Lars has already fucked Eiko once before. Eiko and her husband are swingers and they had asked Lars and his girlfriend at the time to swing with them. His girlfriend, Marlie, was all for it, so the four of them got together at Lars’ house. That night his cock had been in Eiko’s mouth, cunt and ass. And Eiko is something special. She really got into his cock which is far above average.

“Eiko, come over here by me,” Lars encourages her.

“I really shouldn’t. I should get going,” she reasons, unconvincingly, moving closer to him. “I have never seen anything like this. Those women are absolutely beautiful.” Eiko is watching a blonde and a brunette both taking on three guys at the same time. They both have their cocks in their mouths, cunts and asses. Eiko stands next to Lars by the sofa and the man notices that she is wearing a light cotton dress. Her legs are pretty, toned and well-tanned. The man drops his hand to her calf and lets it drift up under her leg, under the dress.

“Don’t,” Eiko whispers yet she doesn’t move away.

Lars caresses the back of her knee and she trembles at the touch. He moves his hand higher and caresses the back of her thigh and then Lars lets his hand slide between her legs to caress the inside of the thigh. Eiko gasps and shivers at the touch but she still doesn’t move away. Eiko’s eyes are riveted on the screen while the man toys with her. Lars moves his hand up to her panty covered pussy and finds her panty already wet with her excitement. Lars likes her body. The woman is shorter than he is with shapely legs, firm breasts and a very curvy ass. She has light brown hair that just covers her neck. And not only is she very sensuous, she is a great lover.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.