A Two Week Vacation - Cover

A Two Week Vacation

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Interesting things can happen during a two week vacation.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Taking advantage of the warm weather Kyle golfed two days in a row. This golfing was going to need to last him for a while because when he checked the weather in Chicago he saw that the temperature was minus one and was only going to get up to five above today. The forecast there called for six inches of snow. He could understand why many people were snowbirds who avoided the snow and ice and the possibility of falling on their asses by coming south during the winter months.

Phoning Lara in the evening was usually the highlight of his day. She was so pleasant to talk to on the phone that he looked forward to doing it. They still hadn't decided what they would do Friday night.

Finally Lara said, "Why don't you just meet me after work at the restaurant we went to just off of seventy five. We can then decide what we are going to do. Maybe we will just come back to my condo. Going out with you is nice but just being with you is even better."

Kyle agreed to her suggestion.

Friday morning Kyle went to Ginny Walters condo. After he pressed on the doorbell she opened her door and invited him in.

He said, "I am leaving Sunday to go back north. I was wondering if you knew of a maid service that could come into Tony's condo and clean the condo and wash and change the bedding. I know Tony and his wife won't be back for maybe two more weeks but I want their condo to be nice and clean when they do come back."

"I know just the lady to do that. She is good and is reasonable in what she charges. What time is your flight?"

"It is a just after two flight so I probably will leave a little before twelve."

"No need for you to use the airport shuttle as I can give you a lift to the airport."

Kyle thanked her and wrote a check for Ginny to give to the lady who was going to clean the condo.

Friday evening found him sitting at a table in the restaurant when Lara walked in. Boy, she looked good he thought. The smile on her face showed she was happy to see him. The talk during the meal was centered on what the other had been doing during the week. Kyle didn't mention Beth and talked about golf while Lara talked about some of the customers that came into the store.

In leaving the restaurant they agreed they would go to Lara's condo. Once they were there and even though it still was early the talking stopped and the lovemaking began. It was enjoyable for them to be holding the other in their arms, kissing, cuddling, and making love.

The next morning after breakfast Lara suggested that she just give him a tour of the area since he really hadn't seen Bradenton or Sarasota. She said she would drive as that way he could see the area attractions and not have to concentrate on driving. Lara was a good tour guide as she showed him the oceanfront and various points of interest.

Driving by a large complex she said, "That's the new mall that has only been open for a short time. It's more upscale than where I work. If we weren't doing this tour that is where I would be today."

"Pull in there as there are somethings I need to buy. I don't mind doing a little shopping if you want to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am."

At the entrance to the mall Kyle purchase a newspaper saying his shopping won't be a long as Lara's so the paper and its Sudoku and crossword puzzle would help him pass the time. In entering the mall Kyle said they would each go their own way and would meet in two hours at the food court.

Watching Lara walk away his eyes lingered on her fine firm butt.

Kyle found a store directory along with a map and found what he was hoping for, a Victoria Secret store. He was a little nervous in entering the store since he could see he was the only male in the store but a nice young saleslady put him at ease and asked if she could help. He told her he was looking to purchase some lingerie. She started to lead him to a section of the store but he asked if he could first look at a catalogue. She produced a catalogue and in looking at it he selected: a neon lotus lace and satin slip, a black pleated baby doll, and a violet sugar sheer baby doll.

When asked as to the size he looked around and pointed out anther saleslady who looked to be the same size as Lara but embarrassingly said Lara had larger breasts. In paying for the items he asked that they be placed in a bag that was void of the store's logo as he said he wanted this to be a surprise.

At the food court Kyle sipped on a soda, read the paper and did the Sudoku. He was working on the crossword puzzle when Lara appeared right at the two hour mark carrying two plastic bags.

"Find what you need?"

"Yes, I could spend hours and hours here just shopping."

Kyle offered to buy her lunch here but she said there was a restaurant that wasn't that far away that was close to the water and featured smoked fish which was one of her favorite foods.

The restaurant had a good crowd and Kyle could see why. The combination sampler platter of smoked fish and chips was delicious. He ordered some smoke fish to go for something to snack on later.

After lunch Lara continued her driving tour but they were back at her condo at five. They decided to walk the trail that was by her condo which they did holding hands going a half hour in one direction and another half hour coming back.

In her condo she offered to make Kyle something to eat but he declined saying he still was full.

He surprised her when he presented her with the items he had purchased. She was at a loss for words as she admired the lingerie. She gave him one long kiss thanking him for these gifts.

Turning on the television they watched the Chicago Blackhawks play the Tampa Bay Lightning in a hockey game. Lara had put the smoked fish out on a plate which they snacked on and sipped on sodas as they watched the game. It was a close game that went into overtime and then into a shootout. Kyle was happy that the Hawks won and Lara didn't care that they did as she wasn't a hockey fan.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.