Eric &will Make a B Movie - Cover

Eric &will Make a B Movie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 15

I woke, alone in my bed, reaching for what wasn't there. I found a note on her pillow instead. I opened it, wondering if it was a good bye letter.

"My honey,

Please forgive me for leaving before you awoke. I spent a good bit of time this morning, thinking about last night while I watched you sleep. Even in slumber you have power, I wanted nothing more than to lie back down, and wake you as you deserved. Then I realized I needed to process the night before. It was almost too perfect. People don't get love like this in real life. But I did, and I treasure it. And more than anything else in my life, I want to keep it. You won't see me today. Our other third will claim your time tonight, then sometime in the morning I'll be joining you, if I'm still welcome. I love you. Understand? I. LOVE. YOU! Please treat her as you did me this evening.

Cathy"

I sat up, holding the note. My life had taken on the unreality of a romance novel. Looking at the clock, I noticed I slept two and a half hours later than normal, and I was craving coffee badly. Showered, dressed, and out the door, I made my way to the dining room. It was almost deserted this time of morning, but Leah was sitting there, sipping coffee, looking over some notes. We could have all left weeks ago, but there was just something about the place that held us. She said it was because it had real seasons, unlike L A. She and Dorian were thinking seriously about moving, for the health of the baby. They could live anywhere, and travel for work.

She grinned when I sat down opposite her.

"Get a good nights' sleep? Never mind, you don't have to answer that. Cathy drifted in here this morning like a party balloon that had slipped the string. The girl was floating! She hugged Tory and then cried for about ten minutes. After a minute Tory was crying. I'm hormonal as hell right now, so I cried with them, and I didn't even know why."

"You need to get your rest. Tory has high expectations for tonight. if you don't perform as well for her, she'll be crushed. I'd ask for details, but I know you wouldn't tell. I need a favor. If you will, let Dorian follow you around sometimes, maybe some of your magic will rub off on him."

Her eyes told me she was joking, and I tried to look solemn when I agreed. She changed the subject, asking me if after the next few days she could show me what she had on adapting the new Issabella novel to screen. We set a meeting for Monday.

Tory didn't even knock, she just opened the door and walked in, gave me a kiss that should have stopped time, and stepped back. "Get dressed, and bundle up. We'll be outside for a while."

We walked a bit, and I trailed a little behind. Even in a huge, fur lined parka, it was still a great bottom to watch. She looked back, smiling, and put a little extra sway in.

She led me to an honest to God, right out of the movies, reindeer pulled sleigh. Four of them, with bells on their harness. We got in the back and snuggled under the heavy quilts, and the driver cracked his whip. The sleigh seemed to glide over the snow like it was a feather, the occasional jingle of the bells or the snort of a reindeer the only things breaking the silence.

We went up a mountain for about forty-five minutes, using the time to snuggle and caress. She thought conversation unnecessary, and I agreed. Finally we stopped, in front of a log cabin, the windows lit by candles. The driver helped her out, and just as soon as I was out he clucked to his team, and drove away. We could hear the bells long after they disappeared from sight.

She took my hand and led me to the door. The cabin was small, with a fireplace that took up one whole wall. It was lit, and the room was very warm, so we were soon out of our heavy clothes. She stepped into the bathroom, asking me to get the wine as she went. I popped the cork and poured two glasses. She returned, wearing a filmy black nightgown, that covered and exposed at the same time. She was between me and the fire, and it seemed like the logs blazed a little brighter, making her hair look like a red halo on her head. She took my hand and led me to the four poster bed, covered in brightly colored quilts. She raised my hand and held it to her breast. I felt the nipple harden instantly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.