Eric &will Make a B Movie - Cover

Eric &will Make a B Movie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 12

Leah jumped me at breakfast. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know, what you did last night. It was almost an orgy after you left. Dorian had my shirt off, Eric and Savanna were on the couch fucking in front of all of us, and it was all Cathy and Tory could do to stay clothed long enough to make it to their room. I came to my senses long enough to get my shirt back on and tug Dorian to our room. My shirt was off again before we made it, and I led him inside by his dick. Some little old lady got an eyefull last night."

She giggled at the memory. "He still isn't up yet. Poor baby, I just couldn't seem to leave him alone. I haven't told you, but we're trying for a baby. It's been six months and nothing, but if I'm not pregnant after last night, I don't think I ever will be. If it's a boy, his middle name will be William."

"I thank you for the compliment. How do I do it? No idea. It came to me after my wife left me, in one of my darkest times. I decided to see if I could seduce someone with just words, with no physical touch at all, and I tried it in a bar one night. I was amazed when not one, but two women shared my bed that night. I've only done it three times since then, and unfortunately, Eric got to witness it once."

Cathy and Tory came in, and I stood as they approached the table, seating them before I returned to my breakfast.

"Mah, mah, Ah declare, a man with manners. Good morning to you, sugah, sleep well?" I grinned at Cathy's faked southern accent, before returning it in kind with my real one.

"Like a rock, ma'am," I said mournfully, my accent genuine, "all alone in my big ol' bed, pining for what I'll never have."

Tory snorted. "It might have been a big ol' bed, but I'm pretty sure you weren't in it alone. A little birdie told me the Wizard paid a visit to the bar, and charmed a sweet young thing out of her clothes and into that bed."

I shrugged. "Even a wizard has needs."

"Well Wizard, the next time you feel 'need', look us up. For such a magnificent specimen of manhood as yourself, we're willing to share, as long as we each get a turn." Cathy batted her eyes outrageously as she spoke.

Leah listened to the verbal sparring, hanging on every word. Why did I feel like it was going to show up in a screenplay somewhere? "Well, that's a very attractive offer. Very attractive indeed. But to give a mortal a taste of heaven, and then take it away from him, would destroy him. I'm sure I'd never be the same again, a mere shell of what I once was. And as I said last night, I don't interfere in relationships."

Tory smiled, "oh, for the right person, you'd find our relationship very open. You might be what we're looking for, a permanent partner, someone to balance us out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.