Eric &will Make a B Movie - Cover

Eric &will Make a B Movie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 11

We were still sitting around the conference table, bottles piled in front of us. I'd chosen straight rye, my favorite, and while everyone else proceeded to get blasted, I just sipped. The conversation went all over the place, until it finally came to romance. Dorian and Leah told how they got together. Savanna was between relationships, and she and Eric ended up beside each other, flirting lightly. Now that they had come clean, Cathy and Tory gave each other loving touches, even kissing a few times. Inevitably, they got around to me.

"Sorry about Cindy." Tory was talking, watching me closely. I shrugged.

"I'll miss her, she was a lot of fun, and was a great dancer. But she was just too young for me, and except for sex and dancing, we really didn't share many interests. I knew I had an expiration date going in, I just didn't expect it to be so soon."

Cathy wanted to know why I became involved if I knew it wasn't going to last. "She was fun. Capable of holding a conversation. And she was a tiger in bed. I wasn't looking for anything else."

"No serious relationships in your past?"

"A wife, years ago. She left me for a man with more money, wanting the high life, I think. Called me a loser and said I'd never amount to anything in this life. It kind of soured me on anything permanent." I looked around the room, at the three couples, Dorian and Leah, snuggled together, Eric and Savanna lightly touching, Tory and Cathy sitting so close Tory was almost on her lap. I was the odd man out. With that thought I prepared to leave.

Tory grinned. "I think she may have miscalculated in this case. I don't know exactly what you do, but you seem successful at it. What do you do beside writing stories that turn into films?"

I was deciding how to answer that when Eric spoke up. "He's a real life Wizard." Nobody understood what he was talking about, and I gave him a warning look, that he completely ignored.

"A wizard? Really? What kind of magic does he do?" This from Leah, grinning. I had the feeling I was about to be outted.

"He's a Wordweaver." Eric was smirking while I shot another dirty look at him.

"Words? How do you weave words?" This from a buzzed Savanna.

"Oh, he sings songs of seduction. I've seen him work. it's awesome."

"Eric! Enough!" But it was too late. Cathy looked at me, a slight smirk on her face.

"Really? Sing us a song of seduction, Wizard. See if you can impress us."

I was a little pissed by now, a little buzzed, so I looked them up and down, starting with Leah. "The pixie smiled, working her charms on the man of her dreams. A tiny wood nymph, oozing sensuality as she seduces her chosen one. Her petite frame is designed to entice, her attributes making the man weak with desire. Tiny nipples, sitting high on her chest, hardened beacons of her intent. Her body was firm, vibrating with arousal, as she teased her prospective mate."

Leah, of course, wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples popped straight out while she flushed. Unconsciously, she stuck her chest out, making the nipples more prominent. I continued, in the crooning voice I had used on the Goddess.

"The man, overcome with desire he can't understand, stands before her. Right now, in this moment, he would do anything she asked, his desire to worship her exceeding all reason. He touches her, and the feeling courses through his body. He must have her. Now."

"The pixie smiles, knowing her magic has worked. She guides him down to the moss in the glen, dropping her simple covering, exposing the nubile, toned body. The breasts firm and as beautiful as he suspected. Her tiny waist flares out into generous hips, the tangle of sparse pubic hair visible between her legs, the lips swollen and leaking with arousal. She mounts him, not in dominance, but love, and rides him to a crashing climax, before rolling over, offering him her body in the classic position, submissive but still in control. The man moves with an urgency he'd never felt before. The forest stills, the birds and animals at some level realizing what they were witnessing, before bursting forth in songs of joy, knowing that a new life had been created, as the man slows, and then falls beside the pixie, who gazes at him with loving eyes, knowing he is now hers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.