Eric &will Make a B Movie - Cover

Eric &will Make a B Movie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 7

Well hell, what was I doing in Canada on a pretty May morning?

Working, of course. While Eric's enthusiasm had waned when faced with the innumerable things it took to make a movie, I was enjoying the hell out of it. We were in Winnipeg, one of several places we were considering using as home base, and the government officials on all levels were trying to come up with a more enticing way to kiss our asses. Movies are big business in Canada, especially since costs had skyrocketed in the States. Many popular American series are actually filmed here. We were wined, dined, escorted every place we wanted to go. A few offered us extra incentives, anything from drugs to women. We dropped those places pretty quick. Well, Dorian and I did, I think Eric was a little tempted.

To be honest, if I had known how much work went into a movie, my million bucks would have never left my hands. What was called pre-production was pretty much done, and we were finishing the casting stage now. We had a casting director, and Leah and I tagged along to a few of the 'cattle calls', me just to see what it was like, Leah because she had a certain criteria she wanted met for the leads.

I was amazed at the first two. It was open auditions, and the crowds were tremendous. We'd decided to pretty much cast in country, maybe bring in a few better known character actors, but the bulk would be fresh faces, to Americans, anyway. Some were downright horrible. Some were pretty good. I sat at the table watching Leah and the casting guy compare notes, bored out of my mind, when THEY walked in. I knew who they were instantly. Kathy Kumms and Crimson Red.

Not their real names, of course. They were porn actresses. Pretty good porn actresses. I'd spent many a lonely night after my wife dumped me with one of their videos and a bottle of lotion. They'd made movies hot and heavy for about four years, then disappeared without a trace. I still pulled one up once in a while, because they were so damn hot. Both were on my bucket list.

Kathy was a willowy blonde with a nice rack and a killer ass. Besides the smoking hot body, she had a beautiful face and a great smile. Crimson Red was a natural redhead, and unlike most porn actresses, didn't go for the bald look. Her body and looks easily equaled Kathy, and their girl on girl action probably sparked more bi-sexual and lesbian adventures than alcohol, date rape drugs, and Viagra combined. Why the hell were they here?

I flagged down Leah while they were filling out their paperwork. "See the redhead and the blonde over there?"

She giggled. "Yeah. So did every guy in the room, and most of the women. Why?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.