Eric &will Make a B Movie - Cover

Eric &will Make a B Movie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 6

My latest Battle Babe book, Goddess of The Golden Galaxy, was the best selling in the franchise history. Even serious critics commented on it. Ed Silver of Critic's Choice said it was the best erotic romp he'd ever read. "Whoever Rock Stone really is should consider writing some serious stuff. The love scenes were exciting without being vulgar, erotic tapestries woven with skill and style. Some made my wife blush. And smile. And the unfolding of the interpersonal relationships showed insight into the human condition, revealing more personal details of the main characters than ever before, humanizing them, as it were. If he ever decides to write a romance, Issabella better keep an eye on her rearview mirror, because he'd be coming fast."

I couldn't help but grin when I read that. Maybe it was time for Issabella to get a little more risque.

Apparently, making a movie was pretty hard work. We had our producer, our screenwriter, a good lawyer, and a business manager, just to track the money. Leah, the writer, was a joy to work with. She was short, five one, a chunky little ball of fire with cheeks that dimpled when she smiled, flashing blue eyes, and long auburn hair that she usually wore in something I think was supposed to be a ponytail. Her usual attire was skintight jeans and a tee, with a movie logo or book cover on it. And the tees tended to be pretty tight. Sometimes she even wore a bra.

Eric was enthralled, and being the horndog he was I warned him off. "Don't fish in the company pond, Eric. Make a move on her and we lose our producer and screen writer in a flash. Don't you notice how Dorian tends to hover? Go bang one of those bimbette actresses or something and leave her alone."

Leah seemed to like me, though. Maybe because I was older, or maybe because I didn't drool when she was around me. Usually, after we got started, we tended to zone anyone else out and work. I liked her approach, and she reworked several things for translation to the screen that I would have never thought of, but worked really well. During breaks, she would tell me a little about their life.

"We grew up in the industry. Dorian's mother is a sound editor, and his father was one of the most sought after second unit directors around until he died in a car crash. In case you don't know, second unit directors were usually the ones that did all the action scenes, working closely with special effects people and stuntmen. He was one of the best, doing things that scared most directors to death.

My Mom was one of what I call professional pretty people. She could rock an evening gown, and looks good in a bikini, even now. As an extra, she was in big demand, for party and beach scenes. Even got a few lines in a couple of classics. She still does it. She met my dad on a shoot. My Dad, well, my Dad is Jerry Webber."

Jerry Webber was a pretty successful comedian a couple of decades back. He did the talk show circuit, even made a few movies himself. He was semi-retired now, and worked primarily in Vegas and Atlantic City.

"The fame got to him, and he got out of control, drugs and numerous affairs, until Mom just couldn't stand beside him anymore. The divorce shocked him, he thought she'd be there forever. Twelve years now, and he still sends her flowers, gifts, takes he out occasionally, but she hasn't forgiven him. Although since he's been clean for the last five years, I'm detecting a thaw. She kissed his cheek the last time they went out, and he walked right into a wall. Then she kissed his bruise, so he walked into the wall again. They were laughing like mad when they said goodnight."

I saw the wistfulness in her eyes, and decided to change the subject. "Well, honey, I'd say we've about beaten this thing to death. I'm declaring it done, except for the on the fly rewrites you'll have to do as we go. Ready to make a movie?" She was indeed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.