My Dilemma - Cover

My Dilemma

Copyright© 2016 by Fred

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a true story about me and one of my female employees. it involve a sexual relationship and the details of our sexy fun

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   First   Masturbation  

As I woke up Sunday morning the sunlight was shining through the window. "Did I dream about having a wonderful night of sex with Julie I asked myself? There's one way of finding out. Sliding my hand under the duvet down to my cock rubbing it then bringing my hand up to my nose just to see if there was any smell of pussy aroma. " Yes it did have a slight aroma of pussy juice on it and no sign of it being a wet dream". I thought.

Then as my head cleared of sleepiness I heard Julie coming upstairs, looking towards the half open door, I waited in anticipation to see if she came into my bedroom, Yes the door was being pushed fully open, Julie came into the bedroom dressed in nothing but her birthday suit carrying two cups of tea, I felt my heart start beating faster as I stared at her beautiful sexy body, she walked to my side of the bed, Placing one cup on my bedside cabinet and then walked round to her side, placing the other cup on her bedside cabinet, glancing at the state of the duvet and pillows, she had obviously spent the night beside me. Seeing her sexy naked body bathed in sunlight that was streaming through the window caused my cock to disturb from its resting place.

"Good morning, do you still like what you see" she said in a very sexy voice and doing a twirl showing off her shapely figure. She bent forwards her tits just inches away from my face grabbing hold of the duvet pulling it off me, as I looked down my body my cock was already in a state of semi-hardness.

Before I had chance to say anything she carried on by saying "If you can see my naked body I want to see yours". she said with a girly giggle.

"Good morning to you" I replied, reaching upwards and taking hold of her hands pulling her down on top of me, kissing her lovingly, she responded immediately by pushing her tongue into my mouth, as we kissed I was getting aroused as my cock was getting harder by the second.

She to rolled off me to her side of the bed and laid on her side facing me. "Drink your tea before it gets cold" she said as she teased my cock with her finger tips.

After drinking our tea I needed a pee, as I got up off the bed I noticed Julie looking at my semi hard cock pointing out and upwards.

"Mmmmm you do like what you see"? I asked repaying her question from earlier. "Yes I like what I see, (a slight pause) my pussy is already wet just thinking about your cock inside me last night and I want more of the same" she said as I walked out of the bedroom in to the bathroom.

Standing having a pee I looked down at my cock, and began thinking "Is this right that I am fucking Julie who is not even 18years old until next Wednesday, not only that is she on the pill?

To complicate things Julie is one of my employees. Casting these thoughts from my mind walking out of the bathroom I stopped to look at myself in the full length mirror, here I am 66 years and it can't be bad at my age to be making love to a gorgeous young women.

At my last check up at docs he me that I had the body and health of 56year old. I am quite muscular in build, just over 11 stone (70kilos) 5" 6" tall (152cm) tall. I do keep myself fit.

Walking back into the bedroom my questions and thoughts were never answered at that time because good old mother nature over.

Julie was laid in the centre of the bed on her back with her legs wide apart, as soon as I saw her like this any negative thoughts disappeared from my mind.

As I looked at her I am sure she had been playing with her pussy, because I noticed that her pussy lips were open and her right hand resting just below her tits, looking more closely at her right hand I could see that her fingers was moist with fresh pussy juice, I looked back down to her pussy and there was definite signs that her pussy was leaking sex juices. As I got onto the bed I took hold of her hand putting her fingers in my mouth, not only could I taste the her juices I got a whiff of her pussy aroma as I took a deep breath inwards

Yes there was definite taste of fresh pussy juice as I licked and sucked her fingers. "Have you been playing with yourself" I asked?

"Ummmm Yes" she replied pulling her hand away from mine and slowly and teasingly pushed two fingers just inside her pussy, pulling them out she put them into her own mouth sucking all the juices off.

"Now kiss me" she said.

What with looking at her beautiful body, her firm tits with little hard nipples protruding from her breasts, her pussy that was glimmering with juices in the sunlight and after kissing her sweet pussy flavoured mouth my cock was twitching and wanted to enter into the depths of her vagina.

As it was my intention to take things more slowly, so we could enjoy the pleasures of each others bodies, I quickly turned her over so she was laying face down, I began kissing her neck, ear lobes and shoulders, my fingers moving slowly up and down her spine into her bum cheeks but stopping just before her bum hole. After a while of this attention to her I began kissing licking her all over her back at the same my hands were caressing her bum cheeks and her inner thighs, she lifted her bum upwards occasionally allowing me to push two fingers into her love tunnel, getting my fingers wet with her juices I then slid them up along no-mans land (that's what I call the area between pussy and bum hole) until I found her bum hole. With my fingers still moist from her pussy I made little circular movements against her bum. I soon realised that by Teasing her like that way was driving her crazy with lust. Somehow she wriggled herself so that she could reach my cock. With her playing with cock and balls she soon got me rock hard, I had to do something to delay the situation.

I moved down the bed and knelt between her open legs, lifting her up onto knees, by reaching round underneath her with my left arm my fingers could tease her clit at the same time the fingers of my right hand was teasing her vagina entrance, with my fingers dripping with pussy juice I slid them again up over no-mans to her bum teasing hole, this time I managed to get the tip of my first finger into her rear door entrance, this had the desired effect, it excited her to the extent that her breathing had become heavy

"If you don't let me cum I will do something drastic" she panted in between big breathes.

I gave a little teasing chuckle and carried on teasing her bum hole and her pussy. Then she caught me off guard by letting herself collapse onto the bed and as quick as lightening she rolled free, pushed me over onto my back, before I had time to protest she was knelt astride me sucking my cock and taking it down her throat as far as she could. I knew that I had to get some control back other wise she was going to make me cum. Lifting her up and moving her around I got her into a 69 position, after about five minutes of my mouth sucking her pussy, and my tongue licking her clit and my hands was playing with her tit's and nipples, she suddenly knelt upright pushing her pussy against my face, where upon she had a huge orgasm that caused to shout out quite loud "Oh yessssssss I'mmmmm Cummmmming" the force of her orgasm caused her whole body to shake.

During her orgasm and after for a little time I carried on sucking and licking and swallowing her juices until no more were leaking out.

All the time during her orgasm she had been playing with my cock, it was so hard it stood up like a totem pole.

I had been so intent on pleasing Julie that I hadn't realised that she was talking to me until she squeezed my cock extra hard to get my attention, coming back reality I heard her say.

"I need to feel you deep inside me, my pussy is well and truly ready for you".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.