Captive Long Hair Soldier Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life in the hands of bloodthirsty savages for the widow of a U.S. Cavalry officer.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Western   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

The young widow Margaret looked down at her reflection in the icy waters of the mountain stream and saw that her blackened eyes were no longer bruised and disgusting. She knew that they were the reason why the horny braves insisted she keep her face down in the blankets when they were training her for nocturnal service.

That sort of business had been happily curtailed recently because the novelty of having a fresh white captive under the control of the tribe had worn off and she had been tasted by almost all of the males except for Spotted Elk who tended to prefer the company of men to women. His strength and cunning was reason enough for the other males to keep their speculation to themselves when he took the male captives into his hut for "guarding" at night.

Margaret was aghast at her never before suspected submissive attitude when it came to putting survival in front of dignity and pride in order to stay alive in captivity. She remembered that she had been a bit in shock right after she first married the Cavalry officer in a quick ceremony back east before heading out West into the frontier of Indian Territory. First, there was the confusion over the necessary bedroom exercises that every new bride was expected to perform to her husband's satisfaction or spend the remainder of her life regretting her decision to take him as her partner for life. Now that he was gone after being parted from his flowing hair that had extended all the way down to his shoulders, she was determined to hold onto hers as long as possible no matter what it took.

At least her husband was not overly cursed with a driving need for copulation like these half naked savages with urges that required many of them to have multiple wives to keep them satisfied under the blankets. She really didn't mind being taken after being rudely awakened in the middle of the night but the fact that the giggling women were watching her ordeal served to break her spirit quicker than she had anticipated when the whole thing started after the Fort was burned to the ground.

There were two other white female captives in the tribe but you would have to look real close under the dirt and grime to discover that fact. Margaret was still proud enough to keep her body reasonably clean even if the river water was ice cold from the melting snow. She noticed that most of the males in the tribe were also fastidious in their hygiene and that surprised her because the term, "Dirty Indian" was so much a part of everyday conversation she had expected something quite different. It must have been the constant purification steaming inside the hot rock hut that kept them so clean under their skimpy clothing. If only the females had more than the icy water of the river to work in their favor they wouldn't look so bedraggled and worn-out. The pair of other white females was an example of women with no hope of rescue and fully broken in spirit of will. They were no better than pack mules ready for any command and unable to comprehend their defeat.

Margaret vowed to never become like them while still following orders to stay healthy in captivity. She did her level best to avoid keeping the men's seed inside her because the thought of becoming a mother to a half-breed offspring was not an option for happiness after she was saved from the savages. She did find that her efforts to teach the young children the English language helped her to learn many words in the dialect of the tribe. She had tried to pinpoint the name of the tribe but it became confusing because they used different words to describe their origins. The only thing she was certain about was that they had originated in Canada and migrated to the Indian Territory in search of the fast disappearing buffalo that were the free butcher shop of the plains. The children showed her how to chew the hides to make them nice and soft for wearing next to the skin and she did a good job because she was fortunate in having a fine set of shiny white teeth and prided the fact she had them all still in her mouth. The oldest white captive was a woman of about forty and she was just the opposite in the teeth department.

Kate had been a prisoner for several years and she had lost all hope of ever being rescued. In fact, she wasn't sure she wanted to be rescued because she was only a shell of the woman who had stepped off the stagecoach expecting an adventure and finding a horror story. The indignity of spreading her legs on command was minor in comparison to her first owner who was a notorious firewater addict with a habit of taking out his drunken frustrations of the females inside his hut. A single year with that brave cost her ever last tooth in her head but she kept her misery to her own counsel because she did not want to cause Jumping Eagle to lose face with the tribe for beating his own female family members. He had two other wives that suffered the same indignities but they managed to avoid the brunt of it letting it all fall on Kate's shoulders when he was at his worst.

They all conspired to keep Jumping Eagle alive because a female without a male provider was fair game in the society that valued only the strength of a male fighter and the service of a female for cooking, cleaning and servicing the braves in the middle of the night. It was far better to have an abusive spouse than to be without a man inside their hut.

Margaret pitied Kate and the other woman who seemed a bit addled in the head from her experiences. She was more concerned with her destiny and started planning for her own attempted escape. The young widow figured any thought of being rescued was a complete waste of time and her best course of action was to be her own rescuer.

The other Indians were fascinated at Margaret's teaching efforts and laughed at the way the children looked up at her now as their teacher and not just a convenient captive to tease and make fun of. The concept of learning anything other than how to perform everyday needs of survival was foreign to them and they tended to ridicule those who were interested in such things. Margaret knew who the troublemakers were and she devised ways to keep them away from her other students so they could learn their lessons without interference from the scornful ones. They almost always were boys because the females tended to see the learning as another way to achieve some bit of equality with the male members of the tribe. It was easy to see that many of the females were a lot smarter than the males and they were able to grasp the concepts of Geography and History much quicker than the males and able to retain what they had learned a lot better. Soon she was teaching English, Geography, and History and even gave them lessons on how the white man's government worked in Washington, D.C.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.