One Way Trip - Cover

One Way Trip

Copyright© 2016 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 1

Duma was beginning to come out of the pleasant dream about a planet of flowers and slave-girls bound to his pleasure. The colors were vibrant and he conveniently disregarded the admonitions that the color was entirely added by artificial means into his sub-conscious.

The pretty slave-girl with the delicately shaped limbs was writhing in passion under his tutoring and he dispensed his spunk slowly doing his level best not to shock her with the gooey green slime that filled her insides beyond capacity. She was a beautiful thing reminding him of the butterflies on his home planet that existed just to pollinate the flowers that grew in every nook and cranny of the somewhat inhospitable environment. It was that withering away of the suitability of his home world planet that prompted his dispatch to search for an alternate location to install their spores for perpetual existence.

The girl staggered outside the pod door and vomited profusely like some common person with too much to drink. He didn't think it was particularly sensuous but it was a by-product of accepting his kind's spunk into non-conforming reproduction systems without proper training. He felt a twinge of pity for her because he knew deep inside that he would be using her again as soon as she was back to normal because there were not many slave-girls left on this side of the demarcation line between his kind and the native populace.

The natives were all dying off now in the decaying world.

It had been a poor choice by his revered ancestors but beggars can't be choosers and the planet was conveniently right in their path before they ran out of fuel cells and starting drifting aimlessly in the vacuum of space.

Duma was six of seven Dumas. He was the only male and as such he was the leader of the pod and the others all existed just to propagate the family line. None of the females ever merged with the humanoid species on the planet of their emergency landing but that was because their systems were only designed to take their male counterpart's creation organs by gyrating in impossible angles not appropriate to the humanoid capabilities for contortionism.

The slave-girl system was possible only with humanoid females with double joints and a spirit of adventure that surpassed normal logic.

The redheaded girl with the flexible limbs came back into the pod and got down into her submissive position showing that she had been well-trained in the novice school for humanoid service persons. The men all made excellent workers with their highly developed muscles and their peanut sized brains that seldom managed to think constructively about anything of customary importance to interstellar rulers of the universe.

He played with her soft red hair with his suction tipped limbs. It was pleasurable to run his suctions over her swelling breasts and down deep between her hindquarters tasting the sweat and the delicious scent of her humanoid body. He wished that his kind had that texture of exterior shell but he was stuck with the scaly things that he had inherited from his forebears.

The engineering section had recently discovered a formula for changing their exterior shells to something similar to the humanoid system but they did not get any volunteers to change into the less war-like exterior for fear they would subject to injury or even death with far greater risk. Duma had considered it but it was only when he was selected for an expeditionary mission to find a suitable alternative world for habitation that he decided to take a vial of the formula with him for the purpose of "blending" into a humanoid society.

He lost his train of thought when he mounted the red haired girl wrapping her succulent lower limbs in his scaly tentacles. He suctioned her soft flesh sucking in the minute traces of her DNA like it was a vintage wine served up for his pleasure. She whimpered and sobbed under his ministrations and he immediately lowered his intensity of mingling to allow her some vestige of dignity under the stress of taking his seed.

The girl was panting now with the typical response of the humanoid females to deep implanting. He cradled her nicely curved back globes with his sensitive suctions and she calmed down looking up into his three eyes with the look of full surrender. These humanoids were so easy, not at all like the females of his species that would sometimes kill their mates when they were most vulnerable buried deep inside their folds of flesh. He was thinking too much and would likely pay the price if he was scanned by one of the mind-reading sentinels looking for males with non-committed agendas or privates thoughts not in line with the good of the pod.

It was the whine of the warning signal that brought him up from the interstellar hibernation capsule. The noise beat on his brain like a whip of the Security Council. All he wanted was to get it turned off even if it meant coming back to the reality of transiting parsecs with no pleasure dreams and no hope of finding a suitable destination to set a course on at long last.

It was a surprise to him that the capsule warning signal was activated by the proximity of a suitable planet within hours of landing and that the control module wanted his suction pad in the proper place for the authority to make an initial landing for a scouting probe. He placed his pad on the activation plate and the he felt the capsule noticeably slowdown from the hyper-drive into normal gear for the approach pattern.

Duma did his best to retain the pertinent details of the red haired slave girl in his brain and stored the memory in his back-up disc for later re-runs. It was a treasure trove of pleasure impulses and he wanted to keep it close at hand in case he ran into a dearth of amusement on this suggested planet for pod expansion.

The nearby sun was a class three but still had millions of years of good service.

The most important feature of this solar system was the presence of a suitable planet with plenty of air to breath and water to sustain life. It looked like the ideal location for a transfer of the pods from the dying planet. They might even transfer some of the humanoid life forms to assist them in setting up their new infrastructure. He actually licked his lips thinking of the many female-slaves available for full duty on the new planet. The male workers would have plenty to do and he knew they would do their duty with the females when required to insure replacements for the necessary duties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.