The Reevaluation - Cover

The Reevaluation

Copyright© 2017 by Dsimp

Story 2

Fiction Sex Story: Story 2 - A collection of vignettes detailing life in a dystopian future where women have been declared property.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Revenge   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

When Phillip had received the notice that his wife Stephanie’s evaluation was to be scheduled he panicked. They did not have much money and he knew that her value would end up being quite high. She was young and attractive, by far the largest contributors to worth for the inspectors. He went against the advice of his friends and his own better judgement and requested a postponement so that he could scrimp and save and get a little more money. Loans were available but required a substantial down payment that he didn’t yet have. Finally, three months after the Reevaluation had begun and after three postponements he was notified that there could be no more postponements. The inspector would be by in two days, and if they were not present and ready he would forfeit all rights to his wife and she would be taken.

Stephanie was desolate. She’d spent nearly every night since the announcement of the Reevaluation crying, and the months since hers was scheduled crying even harder. She could have but didn’t marry for money; she married Phillip because she loved him and he made her laugh. Unfortunately, those traits were not employable. She couldn’t imagine life without him.

“Tell me the truth, how much do we have saved?” she asked on the morning of the inspection. “How bad is this?” Phillip shook his head.

“Just over $5,000,” he replied solemnly. Even the most usurious human property loans required 10% down, and judging from stories they had heard Stephanie’s value was likely to be at least $75,000. They had very little chance.

“I want to try something,” Stephanie said slowly, “but I need your permission. I need you to be OK with it.” Phillip nodded for her to continue. “I want to offer him whatever he wants to value me at less than $50,000. If he wants a continuing relationship, if he wants ... anything, I’ll give it to him. I can’t lose you.”

Phillip thought about the situation. If he said no and told her to do the bare minimum he’d lose her forever anyway. This way he would get to keep her. Most of her at least. He nodded silently. There was a loud knock at the door.

“I’m glad we could finally meet!” The inspector said, somewhat sarcastically as Phillip opened the door. “I’m inspector James and I’ll be performing the evaluation of your wife.” He looked over at Stephanie but didn’t seem surprised at her beauty. The inspector was relatively young, in his mid-30s at the oldest. He was a little heavy-set with short dark hair.

“I’ll be upstairs,” Phillip said sullenly as he turned and made his exit. The inspector waved as he left and turned his attention back toward Stephanie.

“I’ll have you know,” he said as he walked toward the girl, dressed in a sleeveless yellow blouse and modest black skirt, “that you were granted a rather unprecedented number of extensions. Extenuating circumstances though, of course.”

“Right, the money,” Stephanie said, trying to sound a little cheerful but not fake. The inspector smiled.

“I’m sure by now you’re aware of the procedure,” the inspector said, pulling out his scoring pad. Stephanie nodded and wordlessly undressed, folding her clothes and putting them in a chair. “Age, length of relationship, sexual partners,” he sounded almost bored.

“24, three years, six,” she replied.

“Sexual partners since marrying your husband?” Stephanie was caught off guard and stammered a little.

“None. Well, my husband of course,” she said, trying to chuckle nonchalantly. The inspector smiled again. It was unsettling.

After taking his measurements he began writing his notes. Height: 5’9, Build: Slender/athletic. Hair: Medium length, straight, natural looking blonde. Skin tone: Fair and clear. Like porcelain he thought but did not write. Eye color: Blue. Facial appearance: 9/10. He began squeezing and prodding her body. Breast firmness: 9/10. Breast shape 10/10. She was perfect, and natural. Nipple size and shape: 9/10. Vaginal appearance: 8/10. A couple years earlier he probably would have had to give her perfect scores across the board.

“You’ve never been pregnant, correct?” She nodded. “And never tried?” She nodded again. She was being very complicit, no outward sign of discomfort at all. He could feel it bubbling under her fake smile though. After taking more measurements and writing more note he smiled to himself again.

“You know, Stephanie, I have to wonder why you were with Phillip in the first place,” he said, taking his time on a manual examination of the inside of her vagina. He found it very agreeable. “He can’t afford you, and you know that.”

“I’m with him because I love him,” she said, rallying all her strength to keep her composure.

“That’s not a valid reason anymore. You know, you women think this process is all bad for you. In a very real way it can be good for girls of your caliber. You’ll likely end up in the home of a man who can really take care of you, if you behave yourself.” There was a long pause.

“About the money,” Stephanie said slowly.

“I won’t discuss that with you, the only effect you can have on your value is having a problem-free inspection and garnering no penalties. I will discuss your value with your potential owner after the inspection is over.” Stephanie nodded. There would be time later. The inspector disrobed completely. “I would like to do this part of the inspection on a bed today. Lead me to one.” Stephanie’s heart leapt to her throat; they lived in a one bedroom townhouse. She took his hand and lead him up the stairs Phillip had gone up a few minutes before.

“Phillip, honey,” she said, knocking on the door lightly, “he would like to use our bed.” The door opened and Phillip walked out. He didn’t make eye contact with either of them but noticed that they were already nude. He went downstairs and sat on the couch silently while the inspector lay down on the bed.

Stephanie crawled up between his legs and began to suck him. She tried her best to be enthusiastic but the pictures of she and her husband staring down on them made it difficult. She licked him over and over from balls to head, stroking him gently as she did.

“I know you said you couldn’t discuss the value with me, but if it’s just me talking it’s not a discussion, right?” she said between licks, pausing after to pop the head of his cock between her lips a few times. “He can only afford me if my value is less than $50,000. If you change some ratings and get me down to that level,” she paused to take his entire cock into her mouth and throat. “Then you and I could also have an arrangement,” she finished after pulling his now soaking cock out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.