Visitors
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Scribble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan's sister, Selina, and her teenage daughters, Nat and Roz, are going through an emotional crisis and come round for a visit. The three women are 'drop-dead gorgeous', and Dan isn't made of stone. Neither, it transpires, are they. Their visit just gets longer and longer...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I awoke to the usual morning stiffy, but this time my cock was already in a warm, friendly pussy. I moved my hips, breaking the seal which had formed from Roz's lubricant as it had dried, gluing us together through the night, and began, slowly and gently, to prod her – half an inch, an inch, a couple of inches - stimulating her to produce fresh lubricant.

She opened her eyes.

"Morning, Uncle Dan," she said sleepily. "Mmm, that feels good. Fuck me, Uncle Dan."

"I am," I whispered.

I felt her let down fresh juice and the movement of my cock instantly became easier. I rolled us so that I was on top and began to thrust my cock harder into her welcoming channel.

"Uncle Dan?"

I paused. "Yes, sweetheart."

"Do you think you'd like to fuck a baby into me?"

I jammed my cock into her, hard.

"I would!"

"Good. I'll ask Mum if it's okay with her."

"I meant when you're older," I said, thrusting hard again.

She brought her knees up to hold me between them, while her feet rested on my bum cheeks and urged me on.

"I meant now, " she said heaving her hips to take more of me into her. "Fuck me, Uncle Dan."

I kissed her and powered into her. Morning stiffies don't take long to blow, as you're already halfway there when you wake up. I realised she was still more asleep than awake, because she'd obviously forgotten that last night both girls admitted their father had put them on the pill.

"I love fucking you, dear, sweet Roz.

I felt a hand, that couldn't have been hers, insinuate itself between my legs and grab my balls.

"And I love fucking Nat," I added quickly. The hand let go, and patted my straining rump approvingly before leaving the scene.

Roz was breathing quickly, rhythmic moans beginning to form in her throat. Suddenly her legs straightened, her feet pointing up at the ceiling, and spread as far apart as she could in order to open herself up for my cock to penetrate her to the farthest end of her cunny. It was squeezing me in a regular pattern now and I felt my balls preparing to shoot my morning load.

"Huff – fuck – huff – me – huff – huff – huff – aaarrrggghhh!" she screamed as her orgasm hit, triggering mine. My cock began firing wads of incestuous baby-makers at the end of her vagina, as I jerked and drove hard into her.

"God! Fuck me!" she screamed, her arms round me, beating gently on my back and rubbing my bum while I belched out my load as deeply as I could in her baby tube. Her pussy was clamping on my cock head as it tried to capture every last curd of my seed, and each time it did, I managed to squeeze a few more of my tadpoles into her thirsty channel.

Good job the kid was on the pill, I thought, or I'd be dealing with a very angry sister in a couple of months' time.

After we separated, Nat cleaned both of us up with her tongue, and jammed a paper tissue into Roz's leaking hole, to keep my sperm in until she closed up naturally. Roz grabbed a pillow and pulled it under her, and lay on her back with her pussy elevated, so more didn't leak out.

It was also, I thought, the sort of thing she'd do if she was giving my sperm the best chance of finding her egg – not that she'd have one, progestogen being an ovulation-inhibitor and all.

I got up and had a shower, catching sight, as I disappeared into the ensuite, of Nat scooping fresh sperm from her sister's cunny, and pushing it inside her own.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.