Visitors - Cover

Visitors

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan's sister, Selina, and her teenage daughters, Nat and Roz, are going through an emotional crisis and come round for a visit. The three women are 'drop-dead gorgeous', and Dan isn't made of stone. Neither, it transpires, are they. Their visit just gets longer and longer...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

That evening, with the girls allocated to the twin-bedded room, Selly to my other double bed room, and me in my own, I thought we should all get a good night's sleep. Especially if the stiffy I'd got from all three females when they kissed me before going to their rooms would go down. I kept remembering how right it felt to have my cock buried deep in Selly's pussy. And the sight of the girls in their wet underwear in the hot tub had been so sexy...

It was no good. My prick remained rock-hard, mounding up the duvet painfully, if I lay on my back. I decided I needed to take care of it.in the shower.

My bedroom has an ensuite shower and toilet, so it was no problem to hop out of bed, cross the room, and enter the cubicle. I took Percy in hand and squirted body lotion on him, then began wanking off.

I suddenly felt a draft and turned towards the door.

"Can I help with that, Uncle Dan?" asked Roz, poised, naked, ready to step into the shower with me.

I stopped wanking and stared at her, my brain somewhere else. "Huh?"

I suppose she took the fact that I hadn't said no, go away, as permission, so she stepped inside the shower with me and closed the door. I couldn't avoid noticing that her nipples were hard as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to slide them along it. A moment later, she bent forward and wrapped her lips round the tip of me cock and I felt her tongue at work.

I found my voice at last. "Uh, Roz, you don't want to do that..."

She drew her head back. "Why? Don't you like it? You seemed to like it when mum did it earlier."

"No, no! I love it, but you saw what happened when you do it enough: I cum all over the place. You don't want that, do you?"

"That's only because you hadn't got your cock where it should be. If one of us had been sucking it, or – better still – you'd been fucking one of us, there wouldn't have been so much spooge flying around."

She sounded totally unfazed by what she was saying, like it was a perfectly natural thing for a girl to be fucking or sucking her uncle. While I was thinking about it, she went back to sucking my cock, working her lips down over the head onto the shaft, while rubbing the shaft with her slippery hands. The body lotion must be good stuff to have lasted this long without a further application, I thought – until I looked down and saw that Roz had a hand inside her own snatch and was getting it lubricated with her own juices.

She bobbed her head, forcing my cock in and out of her mouth. Something inside me snapped, and I realised I should be returning the pleasure. I carefully took her boobs in each hand and played with them, flicking the nipples until she pressed the hand she wasn't wanking me with firmly against her abdomen and moaned round my cock. An orgasm, I thought, and that pressed my firing button. I began unloading my stressed-out balls into my niece's mouth.

She gulped, and sperm leaked out, down her chin, then she swallowed and I belched another load of spunk into her. She got her throat working, but there was also more leakage, which rolled down her chest onto her boobs. I rubbed it in and around her areolae. I finished firing my seed in her mouth, and she tightened her lips round my cock shaft as I withdrew it, stripping it clean of spunk. She licked her lips and used a finger to push the overflowed sperm back into her mouth.

"Mmm," she muttered. She smiled sunnily. "Every bit as good as what we tasted in the tub this afternoon. Can we do this again?"

I blinked. "You mean, you don't mind?"

"Gosh, no, Uncle Dan. In fact I hope you'll fuck me before we have to go home."

"But, Roz—"

"And so does Nat, of course."

"But your mother—"

"Can watch if she wants. Even join in." She peered at me through narrowed eyes. "You don't know your sister very well, do you? She has a definitely slutty side – as do we all. But then, you fucked her earlier, so you're a bit slutty, too. We should all get along like a house on fire."

After that, there was really nothing to say.

We washed each other clean of sexual evidence, and turned off the water. She led the way out of the shower and grabbed the towel, rubbing me dry with it. Then she passed it to me, leaving me to dry myself before emerging into the bedroom, with it wrapped round my waist.

As someone who normally lives alone, one of my few indulgences has been to buy the biggest bed I could find. It was around seven feet square, and at that time, occupied by two of the sweetest teen angels you could have found. Roz and Nat were at either side, leaving a place in the middle for their uncle.

"Don't worry about us, Uncle Dan," said Roz, "we're only here to sleep. We're not expecting anything else."

"But if you want, we don't mind whatever you do," added Nat.

That I could understand and believe, whilst the 'we're only here to sleep' did not have quite the ring of truth about it. Not while they were lying there stark naked. Anyway, what I thought was irrelevant: I couldn't deny these two imps anything. I climbed over Roz and lay between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.