A Life: a Journey Begins
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Bluntmann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen age boy try to find his own way after his father dies

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

It was three days before I was put in general population and I was still not talking. My first day wasn't good. Someone from a gang I had I run afoul before knew me and told me he was going to get some pay back for his bothers. The next day we got to go outside in the yard I knew that something was going to happen. I tried to keep to myself but that just isolated me and the next thing I know I'm standing in front of eight of them. The one that threatened me before didn't even let speak just throws a left-right-left combo at me witch I guide his fists with my hands pass me. I feel something happen with in me and just like l have before I become something else, a creature that only knows hate and the need to draw blood. I look at them no longer as people but something to cause pain and hurt. So before my attacker could recover for another attack bring both hands to my body they shoot palms out into his chest. He almost flys back but not before I heard ribs crack. He landed in a moaning heap. Two more moved towards me splitting up. I fake a rush at the one in front but then I reverse spinning back giving a heel kick to his friend's temple when he came for me from behind. He drop spinning down to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. Reaching for me his buddy tries to grab me. His mistake. I catch and trap his right arm and push it over my head twisting it and pull it back down as move to side and to the back of him. Locking his arm straight I knee him hard in his fist hearing the pop of his shoulder as it came out of place. He screams but that does not stop me. Letting go of his arm I kick him the back the knee to make him drop to his knees and then I swing my arms out wide then back hard to smack my palms over both his ears. He just fell forward as I was grabbed in a bear hug and picked from behind. Swing my right leg straight out to bring it back hard between my attacker's legs. He dropped me and started to lean over hands going to his goin. Turning on him I took a hold of his head to speed it's deceit to meet my rising knee. They meet and as he fell I saw blood raining from his nose as his eyes crossed. Hearing one coming from behind I spin just he throws a left fist at me. Dodging out of the way I punch him in the side of his neck and throat making go down choking. But my luck had ran out. Taking a blow to the back of my head I saw stars. My ears ringing and vision blurred I went down quick. I took many kicks all over but was the boot to my eye that knocked me out.

I awoke in a hospital room my right arm cuffed to the bed and I have to say the worst headache I have ever had. Oh and I hurt all over to. The nurse was there. She checked me out and the called the doctor. He came in and checked me to asking those dam question that they already know the answers to like "does it hurt when do this?" Gods do I hate hospitals. They make me want to poke them in the eye and say 'does it hurt when I do that'. I did find out that I had four broken and bruised ribs that's why it hurt to breathe. Two broken bones in my right foot, did you know that they don't aways put a cast on if it's some bones in your foot or for toes. Five new scars that took 17 stitches to close. My left eye was all most swollen shut and I had a nasty concussion.

Now I have to say the nurses where great and the doctor was good but they all tried to get me to tell who I was and where I was from. It only took me a week to work out a plan of escape. First I got them to move the hand cuff to left arm. I got a paper clip from my file, idiots. I pulled the bed to the bathroom door to go use the toilet when I know the guard made his rounds at night. He checked on me the first few times but seeing me just using the toilet he stopped. So it was just a matter time.

I got my first chance five days later. I picked the lock on the handcuffs and hooking it the door handle. I snuck out after checking if was clear, I know the ways out now having to been taking for tests. Making to the next hallway intersection I look around to corner and see the guard talking at nurse station. So dart across the hallway hoping he doesn't notice me then quickly down the hall to the stairway. Taking the stairs down the would be the best. I take my time because my foot is killing me and pain my ribs is increasing. Making to the basement I check and see no one so start to head right thinking one is as good as the other with no signs that I saw. At first branch in the hallway is where I ran in trouble. Just I was passing across the hall when a door open and a man steps out and saw me "hey kid what doing down here?" He calls. 'Just taking a walk. I couldn't sleep.' I stop and say to him. "Well you should stay on your floor. You're not allowed down here". 'Sorry, I didn't know I'll just go back.' I say. then I hear a voice say "who you talking to Joe?" As a security guard steps out next to him, seeing me says "how'd you get free?" Even though I don't remember him. He knew me so I ran. Turn at first hallway I came to I saw a exit sign but my broken foot slipped sending me to ground. Hitting the hard tile floor sends a jolt of pain through my ribs when I try to catch myself. Trying to get up quickly but I don't make. The guard is on me, he grabbed me by the arms forcing them behind my back hurting my ribs I suck in a breath.

When another guard gets there they start me on my way back to my room. Riding the elevator up we stop at first floor and doors open and one of my guards say "sorry mam but you'll have to wait on the next one" I just sigh as the woman scream "Robert". Yes it's my step family. The guard ask "you know him mam?" 'Yes, I'm his mother." She says and I have throw in 'step mother' I get a look from my guards. The first guard say his going back on break and he'll just get off here. His leaving makes room for Alice and the girls. Re just walks up and kicks me in the shin hard enough to leave another bruise. The guard chuckles at that and would have fell if he didn't still have a hold of me.

After limping back to my room they strap me down to the bed. Long story so I'll make it short is that my doctor was pretty smart. He had my dental x-rays run against missing children's and had called Alice. The asshole had them taken when I I came in unconscious and they had told him I was a runaway and refused tell them who I was. They flown in and had got there in the middle the night rushing straight to the hospital. So after three more days in the hospital I'm released to Alice. She's not happy with me and really not happy that I'm making her take me to Gran's house to leave a note for Jamie. She only does this because I promised on fathers grave that would not try and get away and I'd come home without anymore problems from me. It's a long note telling her what happened and why I had to leave but I'll write to her at Gran's house.

The flight back home is not good for those who are hurt like me so I ended back in hospital for another week. Alice even had them strap me down to bed. It made my mad but I couldn't blame her. Getting home was good but could have been better. But I had it coming and so it did in waves over next few weeks as everyone came over to see me to welcome me back then cuss me for running off. Alice watched me like a hawk and didn't let me go anywhere for over a month but by my B-day she let up some. The next day I am woken by a knock my bedroom door. Getting up and opening the door it's Re-Anna. Anna sucks in a breath and goes red seeing me stand there in just boxers and I have morning wood. 'What?' I say still half asleep. They answer "mom wants to see you". 'Ok, I'll get dressed. Tell Alice that be right up.' I say then go put now some clothes. After using the toilet, I wash my face and bushing my teeth. I make my way to house.

The girls where just finishing breakfast when I got there. Alice told them go watch tv or something, then says to me "come with me. We're going to to have a 'mans talk' like you did with your father". 'A what?' I said. "oh your father told me about your little talks and it's about time we had one." She said as walks out of the kitchen. I follow her and she leads us to my fathers study.

After taking a set she says "all right Bobby, I'd like to renegotiate the deal made with your father." 'Ok, I'm willing to hear you out' I say. "First I want your promise to not run away again you should've seen the twins they were so sad and worried when you disappeared and if I have to see them like that again because of you as their mother I won forgive you." She says to me. 'I think I could agree to that. As long as that doesn't include when I go to college' I say. "Yes that's fine" she says "I also want you to resume meals with us and start coming to family movie night" I sigh and say 'OK'. It would suck but what was a movie or two a week. "Being 15 now I'm sure you want your license so as long as you're willing to take a driver safety course you can get your temporary license" She says. 'Cool' I say 'thanks'. She replies "don't thank me yet that means when you do get your license to drive you have to take your sisters to school and after school sometimes bring them home or drop Beth off at gymnastics". 'OK that's fine but sometimes I'll need to go to Tai Chi or Jujitsu classes. I wanted to start those back up to.' "OK then you can go to Jujitsu classes with Jake and we can drop you off at Tai Chi but you're going an hour early so you can volunteer at that thrift store and we girls can go shopping." She says. 'Wow volunteer work, come on' I say upset. "Yes it was part of the deal I had to make to get you out of jail so you can do it and be happy you're still not there." Was her reply. Dammit now I have to go and waste my time do community service so I said 'fine then do I get to know how long I have to do this'. "Yes six months" she says. Shit that sucks I thought to myself. 'Fine is there anything else' I say. "No but I would like to ask you some questions" was her reply. 'Ok but first there is something I'd like to discuss with you.' When she didn't say anything I continued 'I would like to make some improvements on the house. Since it's almost 20 years old I like to have the roof checked it maybe redone. Have Solar panels added and update the security system.' "Ok that would be fine." Alice said. 'All right Alice you said you have questions for me?' I said.

"Why did you have to leave?" She says to me. Simple question but not one with the simple answer. 'Well Alice that one's going to take a bit to explain. You see after dad died. I felt I needed some time to myself and wanted to be alone. I also felt I needed to prove something to dad. That I was man enough to take over the house and someday the company. I knew you wouldn't just let me take off so I ran away.' I say. "You should've came to me. We could have worked something out." She replied. 'The hell I could have. There wasn't nothing to work out. Like I could've came to you and said hey Alice I'm leaving and not telling you where I'm going because I don't really know myself and I should be back in maybe a year or so. So I'll see you around later, goodbye.' I tell her. "OK I'll let it go at that. You did tell me why you wanted to leave so my next question is who was the friend that you left a note for?" She asked. I sigh because I knew this was coming so I say 'her name was Jamie and was a run away to, also good friend of mine and without her help I wouldn't have survived.' "A girl. I knew it. Some street trash, did you sleep with her?" I can only sit in shock at her change in demeanor and the venom in her voice. "Oh course you did, I bet the whore slept with you the minute she found out you had money." she said.

'Alice!' I roared standing up 'that's the last time I ever want to hear you say something like that about Jamie or any other of my friends. You don't have to like them but you will treat them with respect like I treat you and your daughters with respect.' I start to leave, I won't have serious decision when mad but she stops me at the door saying "Bobby wait we need to finish." Is all she got out before I turned and cut her off 'no Alice with are finished today. I agree to what you had said up till the end but if wish to discuss anything more it will have to be another time and I don't want to hear you bad mouthing my friends you don't even know nothing about.' Pulling my shirt over my head I reach back with my left arm to point at the scar on my shoulder saying 'you see this ... It would have killed me if it wasn't for her'. I then leave. We don't talk for a week after that.

The remodeling does fix up the house. New roof with Solar panels, new energy-efficient windows, new security cameras and a few extra added but that was just the second reason I was doing it. The first was to get me access to some equipment I did not have. I had a huge garage and my dad's's collection of tools was second to none. I still needed a concrete saw. You see I was feeling a little uncomfortable with all this space. I had gotten used to going somewhere that was hard to get to and I want a place like that. So I measured a foursquare section of tile in my bedroom. From the garage I was able to find The stuff I needed to make a mold of concrete and the tile. With these I was able to make plug with bolts coming out the bottom and tile on top. When the girls went to church, I borrowed the construction crews saw. I was able to cut through the slab in my room. Then I dug out enough earth to make room for a hydraulic arms. Drilling into the slab I attach the hydraulic arms and then I drop the plug in place and bolted it together. After checking to see if it works, which it does. I glue weatherstripping around the edge. To this I add on top a little bit of grout with glue so it would match the rest of the grout between the tiles.

Over the next eight months I dig and weld metal together for walls a little at a time. When I'm done I have a ladder going 20 foot down to a room eight foot high by 15 foot wide by 30 foot long. I do not know why I made it so big, I just keep saying just a bit more and I'll stop. The fun part was getting the materials down there to build it and then all the stuff I want to be inside of it. When that was done I felt better. I had a place the go to that nobody knew of.

I did finely start high school as a second year freshmen. Yea it sucked, Jake was now sophomore and Shelly was a senior. What made it worse was my younger stepsister Beth was a freshman with me. They're all kinds of rumors going around about me, all kinds of wild stories about why I ran away and missed last year. Not that it really bothered me. But it bothered Jake so when it his older brother John 19yrs old came back from college for his mother's birthday in October. Jake talked him into coming to school to hang out with us. John was a jock and a star on the football team when he went here. That would've been cool but at lunch time in the cafeteria John decided to pick on us like he did when we were 9. When he tried to smack me I blocked and trapped his arm before I push him away. John like Jake and I had been taking to Jujitsu since kids but I had also been taking Tai Chi too. He didn't like how I just stopped him like that so said to me acting tough "what felling froggy little brother?" He tried smacking me again and I dodged "come on our just a little punk." When said "punk" it touched a cord in me that I could not ignore. 'Yeah I'm feeling froggy' I said "Wow oh ho. So a year on the streets and you think your king of the world now ha ha. Alright Bobby, after school my house. I think we still got those old practiced gloves" John says. 'Fine' I say before walking away.

Now normally after eating I go shoot the basketball in the gym before next class but today I spend it roaming the halls wondering about what I just got myself into. There's no way I wanted to or could back out. My reluctance wasn't fear because I wasn't afraid that he'd beat me but I was afraid that I would hurt him. That the beast would come out. If that happened I knew I could hurt him bad. Just like in Juve, three of those guys I could have killed in what I did to them. By the time lunch was over Jake found me and told me the whole school knew about it and his brother would go get the gloves and meet us at the park.

The next period I got asked five times if I was really going to fight him. Fuck me. I think to myself but by the end of class I've thought of plan. So when the bell rang, I am out of my sit and down the hall before most people even left there classrooms. I find Shelly in the hallway just after rounding a corner. 'Hey Shelly can I talk to you for a minute?' I say with a smile. The first words out her mouth are "your a idiot". She said this dead pan even her expression was cold towards me. Even after she about put me back in the hospital again, making me play her one on one basketball only a month after I got back. Her using street rules "no blood no foul" that was to my disadvantage being unwilling to her hurt her but she was willing hurting me over and over again. She was still mad at me. 'Please Shell, it important' l calling her by what did when I was 4 to 10 years old, but then dad got remarried and we kinda drifted apart. Oh she still came over to use my basketball court but not as much and she asked the twins to play with her more than me. She give me a look like she wanted to say no but told her friends she catch up to them. Going to the library because I knew not many people would be there I started saying 'look I need a favor and I know you have heard about John and I's fight so' she cut in with "yup I heard, your a idiot. And before you ask I'm not going. As much as I like to see you get your ass kicked, I got better things to do." I sigh then say 'please Shell ... If you don't come I won't fight'. This rocked her back a little and she asked "why?" 'It's a long story so I'll just say that while I was gone I got in a few fights and I loss control. If that happens against John I'll REALLY try to hurt him so I need you there to stop me' I say looking her right in the eyes trying to show I really need her help. She just stares at me for a minute "ok but only if you promise to tell me everything later". "Deal" I reply quickly. "Fine so what do I have to do?" Shelly says. 'Don't worry Jake will be there to help. All you have to do is hug me and hold on'. I say smiling. "What?" She says as once again I catch her off guard. 'Well It worked before. The first time it happened I was with a friend and she grabbed me from behind hugging me and telling me calm down. I did ... Look you know I won't hurt you and I can't hit a girl, so please. I'm begging you.' I said holding the palms of my hands together. "Maybe you shouldn't fight" she said this as she looked away. 'Shell' I said taking hold of her hand 'if could get out of it, I would but I can't just walk away now. And it's just a sparing match so I should be fine' "ok" was all she said but she didn't look at me.

I thanked her but she waved me off saying she had to get to class. I was gad I got her to help and now I just had to talk John and Jake. But I had never seen Shelly act that way before and it made think. Why was she upset? I knew girls don't like fighting but it was more than just that. I couldn't think about now, I would just have to get out of her after. I hurried not to be late to my next class and made it just in time.

Art is next that I share with Jake. The three of us brake off to side to work and I'm able talk them. They're a lot easier to convince but when I tell them to use any and all means to protect themselves and to stop me. Even atemi waza(vital-striking technique), they balked. Atemi waza were dangerous and the moves could be lethal involving locks, traps that would brake bones, disjoint joints and attacks to vital areas like the throat that could crush a windpipe. But after saying that if they did not agree I would not fight, they gave in. I made them both swear a oath that would do whatever it took to stop me. That's all could do and had to hope for the best.

The rest of school flies by as I am truly worried that something is going to go wrong. A senior Matt gives me a ride to the park nearby. That gives me time to try and relax. Repeating to myself over and over again that this is going to be a friendly sparing match. 20 minutes later John pulls up with the gloves. Making sure Shelly is near Jake as I put on the gloves and Matt steps up saying "alright since you guys decided just to spar then no elbows or kicks above the waist and no shots to groin, throat or areas like that. First one to give in or be unable to fight loses."

I walk towards him holding my right glove out and he does the same. After taping gloves we both step back and drop to the ready. Starting off slow we each try to get a fell for the other. So the first couple of minutes neither of us landed a good shot. I knew I had to step it up and took a chance that paid off with two solid blow to the body. Over the next minute we both got more aggressive and he got in a couple of hits while I got a few more to but then I fake a kick to the leg and then planted him a good punch in the nose. "You little..." He said as I backed off. When he said that I heard "your just a little punk" from earlier today and I want to make eat his words. Just that, just make him take them back but unknown the beast was awake. I didn't notice when it happened because all I care for at the moment was removing the enemy in front of me. He came at me with a left that I let go by me but his fallow up right I grab his wrist turning it clockwise pulling forward and my left elbow already swinging for his right elbow that if it connected would have snapped his arm in half. Lucky he moved with my pull so not to be off balance, I caught him in the shoulder. Pulling his right arm back he tried a quick left hook that had to block. I was hearing people shouting or cheering but was all just background noise to me. I moved at him with a leg sweep and he step out of the way easily but that was just a ruse to put him in line for my heel kick as I spin around aiming to smash his ear to his skull. He barely duck down out of the way and was able to move to grab my shirt. I let him grab me as both my hands dart to his pressure point in his shoulders. His arms start to go a little limp as he loss some felling in his arms. Smacking his arms up and off me. I move to his side and kick him in the leg making go to one knee. As go to grab his head to knee him hard there I'm hit in the side. Going down I roll with my attacker coming up on top. Lock my legs around his arm across his chest, I pulling his arm to me as lean back to extend the elbow so I could brake it. I saw the punch at the last second before it crashed into my face. luckily it didn't have much power behind it, his arms still partly num. I retaliate with a kick in the head but Jake gets arm free and grabs my ankle to roll with it trying to get it in a lock but roll with him. Swing a heavy punch to his kidneys, he let go with a grown. I get to my feet and go to kick him hard in the face to put him down. But I sense movement behind me and turn only take another punch to face. I kick straight out catching him in the gut sending him back. Jake lunges to wrap his arms around my right leg stopping me from moving. I raise my left foot fully intending to smashing his face but I get hugged from behind making put I foot down or fall over. "Bobby!" Shelly screams "stop!" I try pulling away from her growling but I don't try force her away. She just holds on and telling me calm down. Once again I feel that hate and anger drain from me. I begin I realize what I tried to do. My shoulders sag down with my head. Disentangling myself from her I say 'thanks Shell, I'm ok now.' Looking to John 'you won I broke the rules. Sorry bro.' I turn and start walking saying 'I'm going to wash my face off in the bathroom'. The crowd of kids parts wide from me. I can see some of them look afraid of me. I Sigh to myself I think this is just great, fuck! This is the exact opposite of what Jake and John were going for and I had to fuck it up.

Getting to the bathrooms I take a large drink from the water fountain before dip off into the woods. It's a long walk home but I don't care it gives me time to think. I had a ride home but now I just want to be by myself. When I got home I didn't even eat just went to my place. I laid on the bed all night thinking. I did not answer the phone the many times it rang. By morning I was still lying there awake. I even skipped school the last two days of that week.

Saturday morning I was awoken a feather tickling my nose. 'Damnit Re-Anna leave me alone' I say not wanting to get up. I hear a giggle that wasn't one of theirs. Opening my eyes it's Shelly. "Wake up sleepy head" she says. With a groan I try to roll over but she grabs my arm and drags me out onto the floor. I pulled the cover with me so I try to curl up on the floor. "Oh no you don't" Shelly say as rips the blanket from me. 'What do you want Shell?' I say covering my eyes with arm to keep the lights out of them and hoping I get rid of her. "Did you forget about your promise?" Shelly asks. I groan and say 'come on Shell give me a brake here. Come back in few hours or better yet next week.' "No no no. You just skip the last two days so don't tell me you're tired. Your going to tell about you trip and then we're going to have some fun." Shelly said but there a change in her voice that I've never heard before, it was a little husky. Moving my arm up to my four head so I could see. I looked upon Shelly but she wasn't looking at my face. Her gaze was a little south of that and I was naked. I watched her for a minute but she never looked at my face. 'Shell ... Yo Shelly.' I say before she looks up to me 'done looking?' I got a half of grin on my face. She turned bright red and start stuttering "uh ... I ... Ahh ... Wha ... Oh shit just put some clothes on" then practically runs out of my room.

That makes me chuckle. But I do get up put some clothes on and then use the bathroom. I find her in the kitchen so I grab myself something to drink. She's not really looking at me and it seems to be avoiding eye contact. Finishing my oj I head for the door 'you coming?' I say opening the door. "Hey where you going?" She say as she catches up. I smile and keep walking.

My garage is huge measuring 30 x 90 feet. Opening the small door in the middle take her to the right side to open the large garage door. Walking over to the bench I grab a pair gloves and helmet which I throw to her and grab my own. I put the gloves and helmet on as I sat down on my Honda 250 dirtbike. "Are you going to tell me where we're going" she says to me holding onto the helmet still. 'Well if you want to hear my story then you're going to have to get on the find out' I reply as I give my bike a few kicks to get it started. With a "this better be worth it" she puts her helmet on and climbs on behind me. 'It will' I reply 'now hold on tight'. With her arms around my middle we take off. It's all back roads and through a couple woods on some trails that I know of. I've be taking this route once a year for quite a few years.

"Why are we here?" Shelly asks knowing that this is the lake where my both parents ashes lye. 'You know I come here on the anniversary of my mothers death every year since she died but I missed this year and haven't been since I've gotten back.' I reply and take my helmet off 'that and since I decided I was leaving right here last year. I figured I could tell you about it here and mom and dad at the same time'. I take us to the same bench that I sat on every year. I light up a joint that I bought with me. "Hey where'd you get that?" Shelly asks. 'The same place you do duh.' I joke. "What? How do you know I smoke?" She says. I laugh and say 'I've know for 2 years even tho you tried hide it from me.' "Then why didn't you say anything if you did too?" Shelly asks. 'Because I just started a year ago. Just listen' I say and start telling her about my journey. I tell her everything, holding back only the parts about the sex.

It takes over three hours to finish it all and for a time we sit in silence while just looking at the lake. Shelly is the first to speak "do you miss her?" 'Yes' I say not needing to ask her who she meant. "Are you in love with her" she asks in a near whisper. 'Yeah ... I still do.' I reply. "You had sex with her" She said in no more whisper. If was not a question but answered anyway. 'Yes' I said. I owed her that much. When she does not say anymore I look over but her head is tilted forward and hair hang so I can't see her face. 'Shell' I say but don't get a reply. So I reach over with finger push her hair back. She has tears running down her face. I pull her to me in a hug 'Shell what's wrong.' "No" she says trying to pull away "you're stupid, an idiot, idiot, idiot. If your so damn smart figure it out yourself." So I try, thinking why is she so upset? I don't let go of her as I think. And at first I can't figure it out. There's no reason for her to cry from what I told her ... Unless ... Shit I am a idiot. But she never said anything and she stopped hanging out with me years ago.

Pulling Shelly into a tighter hug I say 'I'm sorry Shell I never knew'. "Of course you didn't as I said you're an idiot" she said. 'Yep I'm a idiot but I'm still sorry'. I say. 'Why are you sorry? I never told you for..." She said trailing off. 'How long have you been in love with me Shell?' I ask. "It doesn't matter" she say and sounded like she was on the verge of tears again. 'Yes it does. So tell me' I reply hugging her tight again. "Ten years" I almost miss, her saying it in a whisper. Whoa 10 years is almost as long as I've known her. 'I'm sorry' I say again. "Stop, you have nothing to be sorry for. You don't love me and I was the one that told you i did." She said. 'No Shell I'm sorry because I never noticed how you felt. It makes me sad that you didn't tell me all these years and makes me realize that I should have told her I did'. I tell her. "What? You never told her ... But you said you had sex" She replied in disbelief. 'Things weren't that simple and we never kissed after the first time' I said. She looked at me like she didn't understand. So I told as little as possible about what happened, leaving out the whole near rape thing. "You're not embarrassed tell me all this? She asked. 'No, you kinda lose that after about the a dozenth person sees you naked' I reply. "Your a dog" she said elbowing me in the ribs hard "you'd fuck any girl that came along". I groan 'not the ribs Shell please'. She tries to get up but I won't let her. "Get off me you pervert" she yells. 'No, calm down. It wasn't like that. Please just listen to me' I say. "I don't want to. I don't know even I fell in love with a sick pervert like you" she said. 'Please just hear me out. I promise I'll let kick my ass after if you're still mad'. I beg. "Oh I'm going to enjoy that" she replied angry. So I started talking fast hoping that I could finish before she got mad again. I told about how Jamie said she wouldn't be my girlfriend, no kissing and that I never once came on to her. Yes I did have sex with a FEW other women but she was always there apart of it to and it was her idea. That I had no interest in the other girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.