Lucy Gets Lucky: a Dryden Portals Christmas Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Honey Moon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucy's mother is a world famous internet futanari sex star. When her mother announces that a lucky futanari member of her thriving internet community will receive a portal for the golden opportunity to knock up a celebrity for Christmas, Lucy would love that prize! It doesn't matter to the teen that her mother was her sole parent due to portal fucking herself in an internet live streaming video. Lucy wanted to be the one to shoot a baby into her mother's womb!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lucy took Kevin's hand. "I guess we better go downstairs now and face the music." She said with a sigh.

"Your mom seemed okay with, uh, things." He said as he squeezed her hand. "She thinks its okay as long as you don't end up either giving or getting a baby." He grinned. "And you're safe because boys can't knock up you futanari."

"You don't know my mom like I do." Lucy grumbled as they headed down the stairs. "This is going to be so embarrassing!"

"Well, it proves she has a good head on her shoulders." Martha was saying to her drones when they got to the living room. "Lucy dear, I do apologize, but I do have good news for you."

"What's that, mom?" Lucy asked softly.

"The users loved the quick peek they got of your adorable body." She winked at Kevin. "You, on the other hand, got a nice long look at her. Young man, tell us all what you think."

Kevin gulped and looked at Lucy. "I think I know what you mean about her." He said, face growing red.

"Oh, just tell her something." Lucy snapped.

"Okay." He took a deep breath and looked directly into the lens of a drone. "She's the most beautiful person in the whole wide world!" he shouted. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world too!"

Lucy stared at him, face growing rather red. "Jeeze, I didn't mean lay it on so thick!" A smile touched her lips, even as she continued to protest. "Hearing you talk like that is so totally embarrassing!"

"Now Lucy dear, I've already received over two thousand requests. Let me lay it on the line. I'll double your allowance if you consent to letting even just one camera in your room next time you and Kevin make love."

"No way is that ever happening!" Lucy cried. She faced the cameras. "I'm sorry people, but I'm not like mom, even if I look just like her. Tell them Kevin! Tell them you're against it too!"

"Um, maybe it wouldn't be so bad." He said quietly.

"Kevin, don't even kid around like that!" Lucy glanced at the front of his tunic where it hung down over his slacks. "Kevin!" she squeaked, when she saw a distinct bulge that told her he was serious.

"Oh shit!" he gasped, glancing downward. He put his hands in front of himself. "I didn't expect that so fast!"

"Go on Lucy!" Martha encouraged. "How about triple your allowance? We can record right now. What do you say?"

"I say this!" Lucy yelled as she shoved Kevin towards the closet in the entrance hallway. "Get in there!"

"Lucy, what are you doing?" Kevin gasped as he was roughly pushed in among the assorted jackets, umbrellas and boots. They were plunged into darkness as she yanked the door shut.

"I said I'd hook you up, but not in front of mom's cameras!" She raised her voice to make sure mom and her fans heard her. "Now keep a grip on that doorknob and don't let mom open it no matter what! What we do is private, and not for public display or distribution!"

Lucy activated the backlight of her data watch. Its gentle glow gave her enough light to see what she was doing. She knelt before him and sighed. "You're such a pervert getting turned on by the thought of thousands of people seeing me naked!"

Kevin giggled nervously. "Um, they'd see me too, you know."

"Well, they won't see this!" Lucy lifted up his brightly rainbow colored lamé tunic and unsealed the fastener at the waist of his slacks. They once again dropped to the floor. His penis pointed proudly right at her face.

Lucy licked her lips in eager anticipation. Before being able to fuck her own throat through the portal, Lucy had gained quite a bit of experience giving herself head. Like most futanari, she had discovered at a very early age the simple joy of crossing her legs behind her head so she could plant the head of her cock into her mouth. Kevin was about to benefit from all of her practice.

There was a gentle tap at the door. "Kevin, open the door and I'll give a huge donation you your momma Beth's animal hospital." She said sweetly.

"Go away Miss Mertz!" he gasped as soft lips gently kissed his penis. "I'm not dumb enough to make Lucy mad at me right now!" he continued, as he felt her teeth gently graze him when she took him into her mouth. Leaning over her, he held the doorknob tight with both hands.

To her credit, Martha had no intention of forcing the door open. She looked into a camera and shrugged her shoulders. "Young love. What can I say? I guess we better give them a little alone time. Let's go up to the studio, and I'll show you a naughty little trick I just learned using ping pong balls." She laughed. "Wait until you see how accurate my aim is getting!"

Lucy forgot about her mother as she did her best to please Kevin. She discovered she rather liked having her boyfriend's penis in her mouth. Her mind ran that through a loop. She had a boyfriend! That was really cool! There weren't many futanari who could make that claim! Most of her kind were too bigoted and stupid to appreciate how wonderful guys could be! She took him completely into her mouth and was pleased as punch when the head entered her throat.

She soon found that there were other benefits to sucking a guy. Her tongue didn't feel quite so trapped. She could move it around much easier with Kevin's adorable penis than when she had her own jammed in her throat. Move it she did, gently exploring the hard invader in her mouth.

The shadows in the closet danced as her hands moved. She liked the feel of his small, but nicely muscled butt. He gave a shiver, but didn't protest when she ran her index finger up and down his warm crack. Lucy entertained a tiny little fantasy of anal sex with him when she touched his snug little anus, but would never mention that out loud.

Too many first generation futa got a thrill out of anally raping men in some twisted sense of "No means yes, turn about is fair play". Since males didn't receive the increase in internal elasticity from the Dryden Sniffles, it was far too easy to cause them serious injury!

It didn't matter that they healed in days, instead of the weeks and months such an injury would need before the great change. Lucy would never do that. She would just dream about it, and hope someday he would become curious enough for some gentle experimenting.

She began to bob her head, using the motion to slide his penis in and out of her mouth as she sucked. It didn't take long before she began to taste the zesty saltiness of his precum. It did taste a lot like hers!

Lucy savored the flavor. Kevin didn't like sweets, so his had a muskier flavor that she really liked. She pulled back so she could seal her lips around the very tip of the head. His excited gasp sounded so cute when she started to rapidly flutter the tip of her tongue against his urethra.

Leaning back until her head was against the door, Lucy looked up at him and smiled. "Do you want to fuck my mouth?" she asked sweetly, moving her wrist so the light would show off the gleam of his precum on her lips.

"Oh Lucy, yes!" He breathed. Forgetting the doorknob, Kevin put a hand on either side of her head and roughly pulled her to him.

Lucy squealed in delight and opened wide to recapture the head of his cock. Then she just relaxed to the inevitable as he thrust powerfully forward. It was much like last night, when she had really hammered her own esophagus, but was much more comfortable. The head of Kevin's penis repeatedly entered her throat, pushing in an inch or so past that tight opening, but it lacked the almost painful animalistic voracity of ramming herself practically half way down to her stomach.

She puffed and panted through her nose as Kevin used her mouth like an onahole to seek his release. Lucy loved how masterfully he pumped away at her face. Even though she was a futanari, he had nothing to prove. They were equal partners in this wondrous new facet to their friendship.

Before long, Kevin's fingers tightened in her hair. The tugging was a bit painful, but Lucy found it so very exciting! He let out a deep moaning grunt, and he was off!

Lucy caressed the pulsing shaft with her tongue as Kevin ejaculated. When she sensed he was nearing his completion, Lucy pulled back enough to allow the last spurt to coat her tongue. It was wonderful!

She somehow managed to get back up on wobbly legs, and pulled him tightly to her. Their lips met, and Kevin only gave a token struggle as she used her tongue to force that last dribble of male semen into his mouth.

"That's a futa thing, not a guy thing!" he said thickly before swallowing. "Jeeze Lucy, next time give me a little warning!"

"Next time, could you taste mine?" she asked softly. "Pretty please, just a teaspoon full?"

He sighed. "Anything for you, Lucy!"

Lucy opened the closet door, and quietly closed it again when she saw her sister. "Oh fudge-pops!" she hissed. "Can't anything stay a secret in this family?"

"Well I'll be damned!" Maxine said with a laugh. She yanked open the closet door and smiled as Lucy tugged Kevin's slacks back up. "Yo Kev, lookin' good! How's my little sister treating you?"

Kevin blushed as Lucy resealed the bond of his slacks. "Maxine, I don't kiss and tell!" He said firmly, but with a bit of a squeak in his voice.

Lucy glared at her sister. "Well, I do! Kevin is a wonderful lover!" Her eyes narrowed to slits. "Do you have a problem with that?"

Maxine grabbed the young lovers by the hand and yanked them from the closet. "You know me better than that, kiddo." She ruffled a hand through both of their hair. "I'm glad you found a loophole to tide you over until you get to pregger a mono."

"Kevin is not a loophole! I don't need to make anyone pregnant if he's my lover!"

Kevin giggled nervously. "Lucy, don't say that." He grinned sheepishly. "I can't wait to see you make your." He froze. "Um, I mean make some mono pregnant!"

Lucy turned and faced him. "Really, you wouldn't mind that?"

"Lucy, don't be dumb. Everyone knows that you futanari need to knock girls up! I think it would be cool to be sort of a step uncle when you finally do it!"

Lucy forgot her sister and once again kissed Kevin. "Now I know I really do love you!" she said happily.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to be ill." Maxine said with a laugh. "Get a room, you guys!"

"I thought you were shopping in New York?" Lucy said. "Why did you come back so soon?"

"I just had to pick up one item. It was shipped to my work P.O. Box by, uh, mistake." Maxine picked up the small bag she had dropped. "It's a special gift for me, and I plan on having a very merry time tonight!"

"I don't want to hear it." Lucy protested as Maxine raced up the stairs. "My sister is almost as big a pervert as mom. Who knows what disgusting thing she bought?"

Kevin laughed. "If you find out, let me know."

"You're a pervert too." She smiled. "You're my pervert though, so that's okay."

"Speaking of pervert, what do you want me to really do with that portal?"

Lucy lowered her voice. "Just what I told you to do. Let the futa fuck Buttercup! Once she goes beast, she'll never dare admit it to anyone, let alone mom!"

"What if she just pulls back out?" You'll get in trouble when she contacts your mother over this!"

"Kevin, it's easy. Once she sticks her dick though, grab it tight around the base and just hold on. She won't be able to pull through, and you can use her just like a dildo on Buttercup."

"Nobody would just stick their dick through when they can see the portal isn't connecting to your mother's studio!"

"Kevin, just use your screen. Its high resolution three dimensional display will do the trick. Your house is close enough for me to relay the signal. I'll link you to one of mom's stationary cameras. If the futa peeks through, that will fool her long enough!"

"Have I ever told you that I'm glad you're my friend?" Kevin said softly. "I don't ever want you plotting something against me!"

Grinning, Lucy took that as high praise. "I'll call you tonight when things are ready to start." She blushed. "If you're very lucky, I might even let you see me stick it in mom!"

"That would be the best Christmas present ever!" Kevin said softly. "Oh shit, I'm getting a little hard again!"

Lucy giggled. "Can you save it for tomorrow? I, I'll let you try my hiney if you do!"

"Oh wow, it's a deal!" He grinned. "I already came twice today anyway!"

Lucy felt the day dragging after she had kissed Kevin good-bye. She streamed a brand new live action version of "A Christmas Carol" and rather enjoyed it. She knew there would be some complaints over no males in the cast, but Hollywood knew what the ever growing futanari demographic wanted.

She loved how the miserly old biddy Eloise Scrooge popped a boner in her nightdress over pretty little Tiny Tina. It really helped show that Eloise was ready to tear down the walls she had forged around her lonely heart.

Lucy couldn't figure out what was causing Tina to be lame though. Mono DNA should have been self repairing. Nobody was born crippled anymore, and serious injury healed up perfectly with the proper medical attention. Even severed limbs grew back over time. She guessed that since it was Victorian England, they weren't supposed to be true Drydens yet. Anyway, it had time traveling ghosts! Who was she to point out a minor technical flaw?

Betty Cratchit was really cute too, with the way her huge breasts strained the buttons of her waistcoat. Lucy was just sorry there was no scene showing Betty topping her lovely little mono wife, and popping yet another mouth to feed into her belly! Still, she was glad she saved the family friendly production.

The hours dragged. Lucy was tempted to occupy her time with a healthy round of masturbation, but she wanted to muster up a huge load for mom tonight. She would just have to be contented with the ejaculations Kevin had given her. Instead, she had an apple, and drank silent toasts to her new boyfriend with several mugs of hot apple cider. The liquid and precious amino acids would do her good.

Mom was doing some last minute decoration for her cameras after dinner. Lucy pretended not to notice how she kept letting them fly between her legs so the world would see up her short red Santa dress and know she had gone without undergarments. As if she ever wore them anyway!

Maxine was drinking eggnog, the real eggnog Lucy wasn't allowed to taste yet. "Merry Christmas Kiddo!" she shouted happily as she threw herself onto the sofa next to Lucy.

"Merry Christmas!" Lucy answered with a giggle. "I think you're drunk."

"Nah, I'm just happy!" Maxine threw an arm over Lucy's shoulder and gave a friendly squeeze. "I'm giving thanks for having such a wonderful family!"

"Thanksgiving was last month!" Lucy shouted, as she tried to pull away. She was a more than a bit uncomfortable to notice that her sister had a serious boner under her schoolgirl skirt. It sounded terrible, she knew, but if there was any futa fucking done in this house, it had to be her fucking mom or Maxine! She wanted to be the Alpha of this house, if there was any incest going on!

Now that she had Kevin, there was no need to ever risk pregnancy by letting a futa cock into her pussy! "Don't you have a date for Christmas Eve?" she asked nervously, silently cursing the growing erection creeping its way down the inside of her right thigh.

"Nope, I'm staying home tonight so Santa is sure to drop me the very special present I want!"

Lucy looked away from her beautiful sister, and was just in time to see mom bend way over to pick up a stray ornament from the floor. She groaned softly and stretched her legs out straight in front of her to accommodate her hard-on.

Maxine sighed. "What an ass." She breathed reverently. "I could just gobble it all up!"

Lucy gasped. "What did you say?"

"Uh, nothing, I didn't say anything!" Maxine let out with an obviously fake yawn. "Goodness, look at the time! I better go hit the hay now, or Santa will never come!"

Oh shit! Lucy always suspected that Maxine had "thoughts" about her, but never stopped to realize it might be fallout because her sister had thoughts about the original! "Pervert!" she whispered, while grinning from ear to ear in relief. "Don't let mom catch you staring at her butt with that circus tent in your lap! Oh, and wipe the drool from your chin."

Wide green and bloodshot eyes stared at her. "I don't know what you're talking about." Maxine said indignantly. Her voice dropped to a soft whisper. "What about you with that log tucked down the leg of your bodysuit? Don't think I haven't been watching you watch the drones make strafing runs at mom's pussy!"

Martha clapped her hands. "Girls, I'll have no whispered speculations over gifts! It's getting late, and I have to start my pre-event show. Off to bed with the two of you, or Mrs. Claus will never stop by this house."

Lucy was startled. She hadn't realized that mom went in for the growing trend to personify the legend of Santa Claus as a futanari. She sighed. It really was inevitable, she supposed. Thank goodness she wasn't born at some later date, where someone as wonderful as Kevin couldn't be in her life. She faked a yawn, thinking it much more realistic than Maxine's. "I am a bit tired. Good night mom! Good night Maxine!"

Maxine jumped up, and wobbled a little. As sometimes happens, the act of just standing seemed to make the alcohol suddenly hit her brain. "Goodnight, guys!" she said loudly and cheerfully. "Have a very Merry Happy Christmas!"

Martha sighed. "How much of that eggnog did you drink, Maxine?"

"I just had three glasses." Maxine answered, while holding up four fingers. "I also had a couple of those jello shots you had hidden way in the back of the 'frigerator. Those were real good! The lemon was my favorite!"

"You're lucky its Christmas Eve, or I would ground you so hard your head would spin. Now get up to bed before your sister and I have to carry you there!"

Lucy giggled as Maxine staggered off to the stairs, bent over a little to try and hide her obvious boner. "Good night, Max! I'll be sure to be really loud in the morning!"

"You will not!" Martha scolded, but with a slight smile. "I might have just a slight headache myself in the morning, so keep it down."

"I was just kidding!" Lucy laughed. "Merry Christmas mom. I hope your special show, uh, whatever it is, will break the internet!"

Martha smiled. 'Break the internet' had come to replace the time honored 'Break a leg' as a way to wish performers good luck. "Thank you darling. Oh, and I'll have a very special announcement for you and your sister in the morning as well. I plan on giving us all a very special present this Christmas, but it won't be delivered until a later date. Goodnight Lucy, and have sweet dreams of sugarplums!"

Lucy headed up the stairs, cursing the way her trapped erection gave her a noticeable limp. Once in her room, she gladly stripped out of her clothes. "You just wait." She happily told her stiff penis. "I've got something far better than a hand or throat planned for you!"

The naked teen began setting up her precautions. She couldn't risk mom recognizing her bedroom, if she peeked through the portal, so she made use of every sheet in her closet. Standing on a chair, she used Bondtac brand molecular bonding squares to fix the corners to the walls and ceiling.

"Bed curtains." She muttered in her best Cockney accent, imitating Mrs. Dilber from "A Christmas Carol". Technically, they weren't though. Lucy was afraid mom would recognize her antique bedposts, so she formed a little fabric walled cell in the corner of her room. She sat down and too a good look all around, making sure none of her possessions would be visible from where she would lay on the floor.

"I'm all set." She whispered excitedly. "This is going to be the best Christmas ever!"

She heard a gentle chiming, and touched her data watch. The miniature phone transceiver fused to her mastoid bone came to life. "Lucy, I'm spending Christmas Eve in the barn!" Kevin complained. "Are you sure about this?"

"Sure I'm sure." She said quietly. "Just grab the dick like I said, and give Buttercup a nice time."

"Could I have a visual link?" he asked hopefully.

"Oops, I nearly forgot." Lucy jumped up and activated her screen. "I'm sending you the video relay now. You should have a perfect view of mom's studio."

"I don't mean that visual link."

Lucy felt herself blush. "Pervert." She muttered, while she aimed her everyday screen to point down to where she would lay. "Okay, you can watch."

"You're going to do it on the floor?"

"You bet!" Lucy giggled. "This is going to be rough and nasty. It'll be fantastic!"

"You're weird." He said with a laugh. "Okay, I have the portal out, but it's in something dark on the other end. It feels like plastic. I think it's still in the case."

"Make sure nobody can look through and see anything but your screen!"

"I got it." Kevin whispered. "I better keep quiet until she sticks her dick through." There was a loud whiney. "Be quiet Buttercup!"

Lucy's hands shook as she set her porno screen to display mom's camera feeds. This was it! She grabbed the book containing the purloined portal, and removed the rubber bands as she watched mom's show.

"So I wonder? Who are the two users that didn't send their portals back from last week's Bukkake Monday?" Martha said with a grin. She held up a portal in each hand and spoke directly into them. "I know you're there, guys. I can hear you breathing."

A plump pair of ruby lips on a deeply tanned face showed in the portal in her left hand. "Mademoiselle Martha, I assure you that I intended to send it back!" She begged with a lovely French accent. "I swear to you that I will! I'll send it this very day!"

Black painted lips on a very pale white face showed in the right hand portal. "I'm a writer. I was working against a deadline and lost track of the days." She explained in a charming UK accent. Before I knew it, it was Christmas Eve! I do apologize!"

"No excuses now. You guys knew the rules from the sign up registration page." She paused. "Quick, stick your dicks through!"

A thick, pale white fifteen inch dick with a bulbous pink head shoved through almost instantly. A ten inch slender tan penis followed seconds later.

"That wasn't even close, sun worshipper." She kissed the tan dick. "Now if you don't want to be permanently banned from my, and any of my associate sites, you best center that portal on your vagina."

The tan dick vanished, to be replaced with the mouth again. "What? That can not be! I am the fertile today!"

A shimmering droplet of precum suddenly oozed from the head of the white cock. "Oh wow, this is like a dream come true!" The cock's owner shouted happily. "I never knocked anyone up yet!" She sighed. "I don't get out much. I called my mom and she brought over a bunch of her friends for Bukkake Monday." She giggled. "It was my willy you picked to suck off though, Martha. It was my first ever blowjob that I didn't do myself. Thanks ever so much for that!"

Martha leaned close to the pale white penis, and playfully nipped the swollen ruddy head with her teeth. "You're still not out of the woods yet, Miss Goth. If Tan chick doesn't cooperate, you get banned too."

"Oh Bugger! I just signed up for another year with the advance from my publisher! Would I get my three grand back?"

"Check the rules sweetie." Martha said happily. "No refunds if you get banned for late portal returns."

"My wife, she will kill me if I get our account shut down!" Tan face whimpered. "She is a delightful demure mono, but is a red headed American like you. She has the temper like a thunderstorm when angered! She will know instantly that I visited with another futanari if I get into the family trouble!"

"Go ask her which option you should choose." Martha said sweetly. "Baby belly or ban?"

"Are you telling me the jokes? She is sound asleep. I wore her out when she ovulated tonight and started responding to my pheromones after our oh so romantic first anniversary dinner."

She sighed dramatically. "Tomorrow morning she will be the pissed with me. We shared a bottle of champagne. We shared two bottles! My passion was inflamed like the fire of her hair! I went bareback after swearing on our wedding night to always use Wingers until she said she was ready for a baby!"

"The clock is ticking!" Martha announced. "Will we get two bans on Christmas Eve?"

"Can you hear me speak, English futa person?" Tan mouth suddenly yelled. "Make the promise to pull out in time!"

"I promise!" The pale penis gave a visible jerk and more shimmering precum dripped from the now almost angry looking purple head. "I swear I'll pull out!"

Martha grasped the pale penis tightly around the base. "I'll have none of that! Once we start, we finish, or it's banning time!"

"My wife will be angry with me for being with child!" Tan whispered. "Mon Dieu! Anger, how you say? I can live with." Tan said as a lovely pouty set of labia pressed against the portal. "My little love is an American above all. My belly with a futanari baby will anger her, but I think she would want the divorce for wasting her money if we are to be banned."

Holding the pussy in the palm of her hand, Martha brought it to the head of the thick hard cock. "Here we go, ladies! If Goth chick can hold out for one minute, all is forgiven. If not, well, Tan get's a baby, but at least nobody get's banned. The clock starts ... NOW!" Triggered by her voice, a timer began counting down seconds when she rammed the penis into the vagina.

Two muffled but distinct squeals could be heard as Martha went to work. She threw herself into a motion almost like applause. She rapidly pounded her loosely grasping right hand into the palm of her left. The penis plunged in and out of the vagina at a speed no set of hips could ever propel it!

"Slow down!" The Goth chick wailed. "I was writing all day and never had a moment to stroke my willy! I can't bloody well hold it back if you go this fast! I'll cum way too soon!"

The tan futanari just wailed wordlessly as she was mercilessly pounded.

"This is quite a workout." Martha gasped as her arms moved. "Remember ladies, this is your fault for not sending back the portals! It's this, or you're both banned for life!"

Sweat beaded her brow as Martha continued to ram the cock into the pussy just as fast as she possibly could. The seconds advanced on the counter as the two distant anonymous lovers were rather forcibly mated through the portal. "Listen to them!" Martha gasped as the remote lovers wailed and cried. "It won't be long now!"

Just as the clock reached fifty-four seconds, Martha felt the cock in her hand give a powerful pulsing jerk. "There she blows!" she announced as she repositioned her open hand to the very base of the throbbing member. "That's right Tan, push back! Don't back off now! Make Goth chick's first time memorable!" Martha pushed and with a sudden movement was able to clap her hands together palm to palm with the portal sandwiched tightly between them.

"There we go! I just felt the head pop through the cervix." She held her clasped hands against her chest as if in prayer and smiled sweetly. "Goth chick is shooting her load directly into Tan's womb! Merry Christmas guys! The ban hammer shall not strike tonight!"

When Martha finally separated penis from semen oozing vagina, the tan futa moaned. "Tell me who she is!" she whimpered. "Please Martha; just tell me who she is! I, I think I might be able to talk my beloved into letting another futanari join our marriage if the futanari has put a child in me!"

"You know my rules." Martha said firmly. "For legal reasons, I never disclose user identities."

"Did, did she say marriage?" Trembling black painted lips whispered through the portal. "Martha, put the portals together!" The Goth cried. "I'll tell her! I, I want to get to know the mother of my child!"

Martha slowly brought the portals back together. She smiled as she saw ruby red and jet black lips eagerly meet, just as sandwiching the portals together hid them from view. She gently placed the joined portals on her night stand. "Rules are rules, but if two users contact each other on their own, that's on them." She giggled and placed a heavy paperweight on top of the portal. "It looks like we might have a Christmas miracle!"

Lucy's hands shook as she tucked her hair up into the knit ski mask and pulled it down over her face. She lay on the floor and wriggled sensually. "This is it." She said in breathless excitement as she watched her mother on the screen remove a portal from the safe. She felt the warm air against her tummy where the portal rested.

"Someone is very eager." Martha said happily as she gently ran a finger against smooth flawless warm flesh. "Does someone want to make a baby in me?" She asked as a gentle finger tickled an adorable belly button.

"Yes!" Lucy cried, before remembering to lower her voice and speak gruffly. "Yes, I'm ready to knock you up, bitch."

"Such language!" Martha scolded. "If you were my daughter, I'd punish you." She laughed. "Since you aren't, I'll accept being your bitch, since its Christmas!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.