Asking a MILF for Some Sugar - Cover

Asking a MILF for Some Sugar

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A nineteen year old guy is interested in a MILF living across the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I was so excited to see what Jeannie and her stepsister had in mind for my visit today. Jeannie is the hottest MILF on the planet and her stepsister is hot too. I was so glad Jeannie had moved in across the street from my house. I was even more glad her husband traveled and left her alone so much.

Since meeting her, I get plenty of sex. Sex with a MILF is so much better than being with a bunch of young women who just like to tease and please. Most of the women I meet, are just a bunch of nineteen year old’s that pretty much have just lost their virginity. Jeannie is a hot MILF whose quite experienced. Her hot stepsister is an absolute bonus.

I hurried over to the window and sure enough Jeannie and her stepsister were again washing Jeannie’s car. They were both in the tiniest bikini’s, but there was also a guy there too. Jeannie and her stepsister were washing the car and the guy was spraying them and was touching at their behinds. I was getting very jealous watching them all play around together. I opened my window and could hear them all yelling and squealing together. They seemed to be having a great time.

I stood behind the blind watching in the window. I had my cock in my hands. I rubbed my balls and moved my hand up and down my cock. I just didn’t know who the guy was and was afraid that Jeannie wouldn’t want to have sex with me now. The guy was good looking with a nice physique. The girls were jumping up and down and he was being playful with of them. They both were wearing stilettos. If anybody passed, they wouldn’t believe these two hot girls washing their car dressed like that.

Jeannie didn’t say that anybody else would be visiting today. I continued to masturbate and spy on the trio. I went back over to the bed and squeezed some lube onto my hand and really jerked my cock hard. It didn’t take very long to come. My palm was covered in my hot goo. I licked at my palm, because I always enjoyed tasting my come. It was salty and tasted like sweat.

I walked back over to the window and Jeannie waved at me and motioned to me to come over. I was jealous, but horny and hoped that the girls were still wanting to have some fun with me.

I hoped they didn’t expect me to have sex with the guy. I’m by no means gay. Although, sometimes when I’m drunk, I’ve thought about what it would be like to be with another man. However, I’ve only thought about it. I’ve never acted on any of my fantasies. I’m not gay and not sure I could ever be with a guy. Certainly, not if alcohol was not involved.

I hurried into the bathroom to take a shower. I couldn’t wait to see what Jeannie and her step sister had planned for the day. Just thinking about the two of them was getting me all excited again. I wasn’t in the shower too long. I got dressed and walked to Jeannie’s house.


“What’s up? You girls look great!”

“Not too much. Just washing the car again. How are you doing?” Jeannie answered.

“Not bad.”

“Doug, this is our friend Matt. He’s going to be hanging out with us today.”

“Nice to meet you Matt. I’m Doug.”

Matt extended his hand and I shook it. Matt looked at me and smiled and winked at the girls. I wondered what they were all up too.

“Let’s go into the house.” Jeannie said.

Laura turned off the water and put the hose away. We all followed Jeannie into the house. Jeannie shut the door and we all sat in her kitchen.

“Matt brought over some weed. Would you like to smoke a joint with us Doug?” Jeannie said laughing.

“Sure. Why not.”

“Afterwards, we were thinking about playing a very naughty game. Would you be up for something like that?”

“Okay. Sounds like fun.”

Matt went into his pocket and took out a joint. He put it into his mouth and lit the one end. He took a deep toke and held it into his mouth before exhaling. He passed it to Laura who did the same thing. She passed it to Jeannie who took a deep hit and handed it over to me. We did that several times until it was finished.

After we were finished, Jeannie and her stepsister stood up and started kissing each other. Their hands were all over each other. They were French kissing while they held each other’s butts. Matt looked over to me and smiled.

“They’re really sexy ladies, aren’t they?”

“The sexiest, Doug answered.”

The girls were making out and helped each other untie their bikini tops. They threw their tops on the floor and played with each other’s breasts while sucking each other’s faces.

Me and Matt just watched and I could see his cock raising in his swimming trunks. I just smiled and felt my own cock growing in my pants. My briefs were getting very tight.

“We were thinking of a little contest. We want you boys to masturbate and the first guy who comes wins.”

“What does the winner get?” Doug asked.

“He decides what we all do today. We’ll have to do whatever he says.”

“I’m not gay! I’m up for doing it, but will not be having sex with Matt.”

“Well I guess, you’ll just have to work hard and win.” Jeannie said laughing.

“Where do you want to do this contest?” Matt said to Jeannie smiling.”

“Let’s go upstairs to my bedroom. You boys can stand against the wall and masturbate and Laura and myself will enjoy eating each other out. I’m sure that will get you boys all worked up. What do you guys say?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Doug said.

The foursome went upstairs together. The girls took off their bikini bottoms and got onto the bed. Matt pulled down his swim trunks and I took off my clothes. I noticed that Matt was well hung while I took off my clothes and we both stood against the wall. We watched the two girls get ready to have oral sex. Laura was on the bottom and Jeannie got on top of her. Both girls were in the sixty-nine position and started to lick each other’s pussies. Their tongues were exploring the other’s pussy folds. We heard all kinds of moans and licks.

Matt and myself moved closer to the action. We grabbed our cocks and moved our hands up and down our shafts, while the girls were dining on each other’s pussy mounds.

We could hear how sloppy their pussies were. They would stop licking each other and moan out to the other one that they were coming. It was so fucking hot to watch. They both were eating pussy aggressively. It was very erotic watching them. It was hotter than watching porn. These ladies were really into each other. I wondered how many times the stepsisters made love together.

My cock was standing at full attention. I was hard, but didn’t feel like I was ready to come yet. Matt’s cock was much bigger than mine. He was stroking his cock up and down fast and then, he shot a huge load. It was such a big load it shot across the room. I was really impressed, but kind of scared wondering what he might ask me to do. I continued to play with my cock and watched the girls continue licking each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.