Asking a MILF for Some Sugar - Cover

Asking a MILF for Some Sugar

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A nineteen year old guy is interested in a MILF living across the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I couldn't wait to go over to Jeannie the MILF's house today. I was still relishing over the fact that I fucked her yesterday. She was just as slutty as I thought she'd be. I was happy that she and I were on the same page. She wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted her. She seemed to be starved for sex and for attention. I was happy to be her stud muffin.

She wanted to fuck me for the next three weeks. I was like a pig in shit. This was better than winning the lottery. I was going to get fucked by a sexy MILF. The guys at my fraternity house were going to freak out when I told them about my sexed up MILF. I wondered if she'd be up for a little fun with a few of my friends. I bet she's the kind of lady that would like that sort of thing. I was going to ask her at some point in the next three weeks.

She even promised to make the cookies that I told her I was going to make her. She was definitely into my cock. I couldn't believe her husband didn't fuck her. I was glad she wanted to fuck me. I was happy to service her in any way she needed. She was hot and horny and wanting my dick. It was a like a dream come true. A total fucking fantasy.

I was so horny and wanted to jerk off, before I went over to her house. I poured some baby oil into my palm and wiped it all over my cock. I moved my hand up and down and thought of Jeannie's hot and tight pussy. My cock was iron hard while I stroked myself up and down. I was remembering how smooth her body was. I was happy she was so fucking pretty. She was a fucking MILF goddess and she wanted me. I was a really lucky guy.

I peeked out of my blinds and saw that Jeannie was already outside washing her car. She was wearing a fringed bikini and today she was wearing her stiletto shoes.

"Who washes their car in high heels?"

I was moving my hand up and down my cock fast while I watched her bend way over washing her car. I noticed she looked up and saw me. She squeezed her breasts together and started to jump up and down. Her breasts looked amazing in her bikini. I saw that she put her hand in her bikini bottom and touched her pussy. It was just like all the times I imagined her doing that.

Except she was really masturbating in her front lawn while I watched. She waved me to come outside to be with her. I pulled on my cock a few more times and then hurried into the shower. I didn't come because I figured I'd be coming in her tight cunt when I got over there.

I got dressed and walked over to Jeannie's house. She was hand toweling her car.

"Hey beautiful! You look sexy as usual."

"I baked your cookies and I have a little surprise for you."

"I love surprises. What is it?"

"I want to masturbate for you."

"Let's go. That's so fucking hot."

I followed Jeannie into her house. We walked upstairs to her bedroom. She grabbed me and we kissed passionately. I kicked my flip flops off and she helped take my shirt off and unzipped my shorts. She pulled my shorts and boxers down my legs and I stepped out of them.

I untied her bikini top and pulled her bikini bottom down her long legs. She stepped out of them and walked over to the bed. She sat down and played with her big breasts. She squeezed them together and licked at her own nipples. Her breasts were very large and she was able to suck on her own nipples.

I found that to be hot as fuck. I sat down on a chair that was next to the bed. I put my hands around my hard cock and worked my fingers up and down my shaft. Jeannie spread her legs and rubbed her fingers all over pussy. She had her one hand on her breast and her other hand was moving all over her bald cunt.

"You're so sexy. Let me see you put your fingers inside of yourself."

"Okay."

Jeannie sucked on her two fingers and pushed her fingers up her bald cunt. She was finger fucking herself slowly and began to pick up speed. She held her one breast and was sucking on her nipple while she fucked herself with her fingers.

I was really turned on and wanted to fuck her. I didn't want to come in my palm. I continued to play with my cock while she continued to fuck herself.

"As soon as you come, I'm going to fuck you."

"Want to see something I can do?"

"Hell yes! Show me."

"Watch this."

Jeannie went into her drawer and squeezed lube onto her pussy and her fist. She made a fist and pushed her hand into her pussy. She had her entire fisted hand up to her wrist inside of her cunt. She was fisting herself while I continued to jerk my cock.

I had never seen a live person fuck themselves with their fist.

"Why don't you fist me? Put your fist inside of my cunt. Come on!"

"Okay."

I stood up and walked over to her. She took her fist out of her pussy which was now pretty stretched. I pushed my fist into her pussy hole and fucked her with my hand. She was so fucking wet. She was squirming all over her bed.

"Fuck me, Doug!"

"I want you to come!"

I continued to move my fist in and out of her pussy. Her pussy was so fucking wet. Her cunt was making all kinds of squelching noises.

"Pull your fist out! I'm going to come."

I pulled my fist out and Jeannie had a squirting orgasm. Her pussy juices were spraying out of her cunt.

"Fuck! That was hot. I've got to fuck you. Get on our hands and knees. Present yourself for your stud muffin. Does my MILF whore want to get fucked now?"

"Please fuck me! I need my stud to fuck my cunt."

I got behind her and spread her buttocks wide and pushed my cock into her oiled up pussy. Once I got inside of her, I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. Her big breasts were swaying to the left and to the right.

"You're such a good lover. I love your cock. Fuck me!"

"You're my MILF whore. Tell me how much you love my cock?"

"I love your cock. I'm such a whore. I'm your dirty MILF that likes young cock."

"Tell me that I'm a better lover than your husband."

"You fuck me better than my husband. It's your cock that I want."

She was making me really horny while I pounded her cunt. She was moving herself to accept more of my cock. I slapped her buttocks which made her pussy more wet while I fucked her.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap

"Tell me you like when I spank you."

"I like when you spank me. Spank me more!"

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap

"I want you to come for me. Come for your stud."

I was holding her hips and giving her my whole entire cock. She was moaning and grunting.

"I'm coming. Jesus!"

Her pussy was soaking wet while I continued fucking her. My cock and balls were soaked.

"Get on your knees! I want to come down your throat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.