Asking a MILF for Some Sugar - Cover

Asking a MILF for Some Sugar

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A nineteen year old guy is interested in a MILF living across the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Summer vacation was just winding up. I'd be going back to Florida to attend my second year of college. I had a fantastic summer. Recently, new neighbors moved in. A gorgeous MILF and her family moved directly across the street from my parent's house. It appeared that her husband was out of town a lot.

She had a toddler, but brought them to pre-school every day. She didn't work and loved to wash her car in a skimpy bikini. She liked to put a show on when she was outside. She would sunbathe in her front yard and wear the skimpiest bikinis you'd ever seen.

She was super sexy. She had brown long hair and a nice rack on her frame. She seemed tall and had a very fit body. She wore a belly ring on her belly button. She had long legs and a round ass. She wasn't your typical housewife. She was a MILF and maybe a cougar too.

I'd watch her from my upstairs window. I'd masturbate while watching her. I'd fantasize about her taking her clothes off and masturbating for me. She'd put her fingers into her pussy and finger fuck herself while she knew I was watching. She'd scream and tell me how much she wanted me to fuck her.

In my fantasy, I'd meet her outside and we'd walk into her house together. I'd fuck her right in her kitchen. She'd be moaning my name and I would blast her cunt with my come. That is what I fantasize about when I masturbate.


I've got to think of a way that I can talk to her. I knew she was a MILF and would fuck me the first chance she could. It's just trying to figure out how to get over to her house.

My name is Doug and I'm nineteen and I really want to fuck my neighbor. I want to put my cock into her wet pussy. I know she must have a wet pussy. I bet she masturbates a lot when her husband is out of town.

I think what she needs is a young stud to fuck her when her husband is at work. What she needs is a guy like me who can give her a workout every day. I'll be home for three more weeks and I plan to get my cock into her mouth and her pussy.

All of a sudden, it hit me what I could do. Something so easy it was almost laughable. I'd just ask her for some "sugar." I'd say I was baking cookies and ran out. It was a classic line to get me into her house. From there, I'd just compliment the shit out of her and she'd be putty in my hand.

She was already outside sunbathing herself in the front yard. She was in her teeny tiny white bikini. I ran to take a shower and got dressed. I brought my measuring cup with me and walked outside to where she was sunbathing. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I was starting to feel my cock twitching in my shorts.

"Hello. My name is Doug and I live across the street from you."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jeannie."

"How do you like the neighborhood so far?"

"It seems really lovely. Your mother came over last week. She gave us a lovely basket filled with all kinds of treats. A few of the other neighbors brought some wine. I think I will really like it here."

"It's a great neighborhood. Everybody is really friendly and helps each other out."

"What could I help you with?"

"I'm baking some cookies and I ran out of sugar. I was hoping I could borrow some."

"What kind of cookies are you making?"

"I'm making my famous chocolate chips. I'll bring you over some when I'm finished."

"I love chocolate chip cookies. That would be great. I'll be glad to give you some sugar."

Jeannie got up from her chair and we walked into her house. She made sure to wiggle her round ass. I followed behind her like a puppy dog. I knew she'd be up for a quick fuck.

We walked into her kitchen and she filled the measuring cup with sugar. Jeannie walked towards me.

"I know you didn't come here for sugar. I see you watching me sometimes from your window. Are you interested in these?"

Jeannie untied her bikini top and released her enormous breasts. She squeezed her tits together and continued walking towards me.

"Do you like my breasts? Do you want to touch them?"

"I love your breasts. Of course, I'd love to touch them."

She pulled her bikini bottom down and stepped out of them. She straddled me on the chair and put her breasts into my face. I could smell her suntan lotion on her body. My cock was hard and I wanted to fuck her.

"Why don't you unzip my shorts. I've got a hard dick that you'd love to ride."

"Okay."

She got off of me and unzipped my shorts and pulled them down to my feet. I sat down and she straddled me and eased down on my cock. Her pussy was as warm as I imagined it would be. We kissed passionately while I played with her breasts. She rolled her hips over my cock.

I put my hands on her ass and started to buck up inside of her pussy. She was riding me really hard. Her pussy was clenching onto my hard cock.

"Fucking Hell. I'm coming."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.