Double Dating With the Parents - Version Alpha
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mandy and Jack were too young to date, but they wanted to desperately, so much that they were willing to be chaperoned by their single parents. Who knew the parents would be attracted to each other? Who knew the kids would copy what they saw the parents do? Who knew the parents would do a whole lot?!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

“I don’t see any earring,” said Bob.

“Me either,” sighed Karen.

“I have an idea.”

“What?” she asked.

“When I was in the Boy Scouts, we used to go on campouts. We slept on a tarp on the ground. You had to be really careful before you put the tarp down, though, because if there was a stick or even a pebble, you’d feel it when you lay down to go to sleep. So I was thinking that we could spread out the blanket and lie down on it and maybe roll around a little. I bet we’d feel that earring if we rolled on top of it.”

“But if I roll around on a blanket, my clothes will get all wrinkled,” said Karen, sadly.

“True. That wouldn’t be good at all,” said Bob.

“I have an idea,” she said.

“Go ahead.”

“If we put down both blankets, I could take my clothes off and fold them neatly on one blanket. Then we could roll around on the other one to try to find the earring.”

“I like that idea,” said Bob. “And we don’t want my clothes to get wrinkled either.”

“I’m sure all our clothes would fit on one blanket,” said Karen.


To an outside observer, it might have looked like Mandy and Jack were nervous, inexperienced, and unsure of how to proceed. And, of course, they were. But they had one advantage others their age, in a situation like this, wouldn’t have had.

They were able to talk about what they were doing. They communicated more easily than their peers might have because the advantage they were more comfortable with each other than their peers might have been. Plus they knew that whatever happened, they would still stay together. Even if it was bad, they would continue to explore their feelings for each other. A very important component of all this was Mandy’s rock solid conviction that Jack would not blab about what they did to his friends. It wouldn’t get around school, and her reputation wouldn’t be harmed.

This gave them both the freedom to try things without fear.

And because they were doing the same things they had seen their parents doing, they did them without guilt, as well.

They stood, rather than lying down. Facing each other they came together as if in slow motion. Mandy looked down as the tips of her breasts neared his chest. At the first touch, she moved sideways and then back, rubbing just her nipples across his skin. A ball of heat bloomed right behind and just below her belly button. Her hands went to his waist and the feel of his naked skin felt wonderful.

His hands went to her shoulders and gripped them as he pulled her against him.

“Ohhhh,” they both sighed as her breasts flattened.

“This is nice,” said Mandy.

“This is great!” panted Jack.

They kissed, and it became a French kiss almost immediately. His hands slid down to her lower back and pulled. Something just below the level of his conscious mind made him pull and rub his boner against her. She felt it on an entirely conscious level and it caused a new thought to pop into her mind. When the kiss broke, she leaned her upper body back, and then rubbed her loins against his.

“I want to see it,” she said.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“It’s hard,” he said, unable to feel slightly ashamed.

“That’s why I want to see it,” she said.

“Okay.”

He felt odd as he got ready to push his pants down. There had been a lot of “firsts” that he shared with this girl, and each one of them had stretched his horizons, expanding his world. This was an important moment for him. No girl had ever wanted to see his boner. It made something jerk inside him, and he felt a soothing little something ooze into his penis. He was too unsophisticated to know it was precum.

Bending over, he sucked in his stomach and just pushed his shorts down without undoing the belt. His underwear went with the shorts. Still bent over, he thought he’d look foolish if he left his shorts around his ankles when he stood up, so he reached and worked them over his shoes.

Then he stood up, exposing himself for the first time to anyone other than his mother.

Almost instantly he felt stupid for leaving the shoes on and he used his toes to kick out of them.

Amanda examined him in detail, as if she were planning on drawing what she saw from memory at some later date. His erection fascinated her. She’d expected it to protrude straight out, but it didn’t. Rather it stuck up at so steep an angle that the tip was only a few inches from his body. It seemed to tremble, or move slightly, even though nothing was touching it. It looked too big to be on his body, but it wasn’t monstrous. She tried to imagine it going inside her like her vibrator did. It looked too different, though. It would probably fit if she tried, but she wasn’t ready for that.

She examined his balls, which looked different than she’d expected them to. They were smaller than she thought they’d be, tucked up against his body like some kind of swollen gland, or something. The skin on them was tightly wrinkled, and covered by wisps of hair.

That ball of heat behind her belly button swelled.

She liked this!


Karen had gotten a new bra and panty set just to be able to show them to Bob at some point in the future. It wasn’t that she planned to do so on this date, exactly, but now she was glad she’d worn them. They made her feel attractive ... sexy. She did, in fact, fold her dress and place it gently on the blanket. Then, with a little gnaw of trepidation tightening her gut, she stood and turned to face Bob. His shirt was open, but that was as far as he’d gotten. All his attention had been on her when she started taking her dress off.

There was just enough daylight left to see her clearly.

“That doesn’t look like panty hose and a girdle,” he said, staring at the pale lavender lace that adorned her body. The bra swooped low, exposing half of her breasts. The panties were in a style called “boy shorts”, though Bob didn’t know that. They were low rise and her dark pubic hair showed plainly through the thin material.

“Those were in the wash,” she said. “This was all I could find to wear.”

“You’re gorgeous,” he sighed, abandoning the teasing play they’d been engaged in.

“I’m also ahead,” she said. The relief she felt at his approval translated into moisture flooding her pussy.

She stepped over to him, no longer anxious. His approval had been in his eyes long before he’d said such a lovely thing. Her fingers went to finish what he’d started and she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. It fell to the grass in a heap, but nobody seemed to care. She knelt to attack his belt, and then the hook and zipper of his pants. Pulling them down, she revealed his bulging white briefs. Her hands caressed his hips and she inhaled deeply, taking the musk of his nearness into her lungs.

His hands on her shoulders made her look up. He clearly wanted her to stand. When she did so he bent to remove his pants, kicking off his shoes in the process. He tossed the pants to land next to her dress.

Her hands went behind her and released the catch on the bra. Eager, now, she tossed the bra to land on his pants.

They came together in an embrace, chest to chest, their lips seeking each other’s.

They couldn’t have known that their children were in a strikingly similar embrace, three miles away.


For Jack, the experience of exposing his erect penis to a girl for the first time was much better than he’d thought it would be. She didn’t laugh, or point, or make fun of him. She didn’t turn and run. Instead, she just looked at him, paying attention to him. Her acceptance of his body was non-verbal, but it was very real and he relaxed.

“Pretty weird looking, huh,” he said, reaching to touch his cock. He moved it and it sprang back into its former position.

“It’s beautiful,” she said. “It doesn’t look like I thought it would, but I like it a lot.”

“Really?”

“I do,” she said.

“Can I...” his courage failed him.

“What?” she asked.

“Never mind,” he said.

“No, tell me,” she insisted.

“I just wondered if maybe I could ... um ... see you too.”

“Naked?” Electricity zinged throughout her body. She hadn’t thought far enough ahead to anticipate this, but suddenly she wanted to show him.

But she had the same fears and insecurities about her body that he did.

“Yeah,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, reluctantly. “But you have to promise not to laugh.”

“I was worried you’d laugh at me,” he said.

“I did not feel like laughing,” she said, firmly. She left it there, because she couldn’t really describe what she’d felt when she looked at his penis.

“Then I won’t laugh either. I think you’re pretty already.”

She took a breath and just did it. Bending over she did the same thing he had done, except she took her shoes off first, and then pushed her jeans shorts and panties to the floor. Stepping out of them she stood up, holding her breath.

He did the same thing she had, looking her up and down. She brought a hand to touch her unruly pubic hair.

“I think this looks weird,” she said, pulling at it.

“It looks soft,” he said. “You don’t look like I thought a naked girl would look like.”

“What’s that mean?” she asked, feeling like he was about to attack her.

“I just can’t see anything down there,” he said. “I’ve seen pictures ... you know ... like on the internet. I guess you can see a lot better that way, or something.”

She got it then. He couldn’t see her opening, and the lips that guarded it.

“Maybe later you can look closer,” she said. “Do I look okay?”

“You look fantastic. It makes me want to do this.”

He reached to grip his cock. He didn’t intend to stroke it, but he did, just once.

“So ... is that what you do when you’re excited?”

“Yeah,” he sighed.

They stood there, just looking at each other.

“Mandy?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I kiss you like this?”

“Uh huh,” she said.

They came together again, but this time with no hesitation. As the first kiss with her breasts pressed into his chest, it was a totally new experience. Now, when instinct caused him to push against her, the bottom of his naked cock pushed against her abdomen. It felt like an obstruction, somehow, and some analytical part of her brain reasoned that, when it was confined in his shorts, it didn’t stick up like this. That’s why she’d felt it lower before ... where it felt really good against her.

The kiss did something to both of them that lifted them out of their bodies. In the same way standing in a strong wind creates too many things to think of at once, this kiss overwhelmed them both. It was only this overwhelming inability to think about everything at once that allowed her to simply reach for the lump between them and shove it down where it belonged. The only place she could put it was between her thighs.

He felt her hand, of course. And he felt his stalk being bent, and the pressure that created along the top base of his penis. He felt her thighs clamp down on each side of his shaft. But these sensations came to his brain like leaves pelting against someone in that windstorm. The kiss was more important at that point in time. His body simply adapted to the changes she had made, and the kiss went on and on.

Eventually, the same instinct that had made him grasp his cock and stroke it, now made him move his prick in the trough between her thighs. The top of his cock, still straining upward, slid along her pussy lips. Those lips were oily with the lubricant she didn’t even know her body was making, and the upward pressure of his cock was enough to separate them.

Now the top of his cock scraped the tip of her clit as he dry fucked her without even knowing that was the name for what he was doing.

Had that not happened, they might have stood there kissing until their legs got tired. Neither had thought about lying down on the bed just a few feet away from them. But the biological urge was now stronger than it had ever been in these particular teens. And both felt a weakness in their knees.

Lying down to continue making out just seemed natural, suddenly.


Bob was in trouble. Karen had a heck of a lot of pent up passion in her. She’d resisted getting into a relationship as she raised Jack. And she’d tried to deal with her natural urges by taking care of them alone. Once she had changed her mind about letting a man into her life, though, she went into things with her eyes wide open.

And her legs wide open too.

During that initial embrace, Karen slid her hand into his briefs and gripped his erection. She hummed into his mouth.

They’d gotten rid of their remaining clothing then and, knowing he’d be on a short fuse if they coupled immediately, Bob had offered to return the compliment, pushing his face between those relaxed, wide open legs.

She’d settled for two orgasms being produced by his lips and tongue, before she wanted something warm and alive deep in her belly, instead of the cold, impersonal vibrator she’d had to depend on for so long.

And when she pulled him on top of her and reached to guide him into her, and he lunged forward and filled her, she basically went ape shit.

She moved so much that he actually came out of her twice. The second time, her growl of dismay was translated into action as she pushed hard on his chest, tipping him off of her, and then rolled on top of him as he landed on his back. Socketing the tip of his cock in her opening, she pushed down onto it, impaling herself and then sitting straight up so that her body weight bottomed him out inside her.

Her right hand went down to where they were joined, and her fingers began stroking her clit as her internal muscles started squeezing the thick thing inside her, and then relaxing around it.

“I need this so much!” she whined, just milking his penis. “I’ve missed this so much!”

“Me too,” he said, fighting for breath. What was going on inside her felt a lot like her mouth had, as fireworks burst overhead. “But I’m not going to last,” he gasped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.