Double Dating With the Parents - Version Alpha
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mandy and Jack were too young to date, but they wanted to desperately, so much that they were willing to be chaperoned by their single parents. Who knew the parents would be attracted to each other? Who knew the kids would copy what they saw the parents do? Who knew the parents would do a whole lot?!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

There was one huge difference between how Mandy and Jack responded to their emotional frustration.

The next morning Jack was, more or less, himself. That might be because he'd jerked another load from his penis as soon as he woke up.

For Mandy, the memory of the previous night convinced her that she needed some help dealing with these new feelings inside her. And the only thing she could think of was what her friend Claudia Montgomery had confided to her about, several months past. And while she was reluctant to face her father about what she'd seen the night before, her frustration drove her to talk to him at breakfast the next morning. Of course part of that might have been because of the way he greeted her at breakfast.

"Hey, Pumpkin," said her father, who had just finished his bacon and eggs. Another portion was in the pan, waiting for Mandy, who had slept late, as usual, now that school was out.

"Daddy!" she snapped. "We talked about this!"

"Sorry!" he said, wincing. "Habit."

"Well break that habit," she said. "I'm not a little girl anymore."

"I know, I know."

"Which brings to mind something I need help with," she said, impulsively. "I have a problem."

"I will happily help you with any problem you have," he said, expansively.

"Remember you said that," she responded.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I am growing up, and you were right. Being on a date with a boy I like does make me feel things," she said.

"Oh," he responded, warily.

"Yes. And last night I couldn't get to sleep."

"I'm sorry."

"I want you to get me something to help me," she said.

"Sweetheart, you know how I feel about sleeping pills," he said, astonished she'd even suggest that.

"I'm not talking about sleeping pills," she said. "I want you to buy me a vibrator."

The fork he'd been holding clattered to the table top and bounced. It hit the plate with a ding and skittered off to one side.

"What?" he asked, weakly.

"You heard me. I am growing up. I need something to help me deal with all these feelings. And obviously you're not going to let me have sex."

"That last I heard you weren't interested in sex," he gasped.

"I'm still not, Daddy," she groaned. "But that doesn't mean I don't feel anything!"

Bob realized this was a pivotal moment between himself and his daughter. Had he known what caused her passion to explode, he might have been better prepared to deal with it. But this blindsided him, and left him reeling.

"Okay," he said, completely unprepared about how to proceed. This was even worse than when she'd started her periods!

"A friend told me you can get them at this place on the other side of town. I don't remember the name, but it was something about a mountain," she said.

"What friend?" he asked, slightly enraged that some girl would tell his daughter about such things.

"Does it matter, Daddy? It took me hours to get to sleep last night!" That wasn't true, but it sounded better than forty-five minutes to her. She had no way of knowing that if she'd simply said, "I had to rub my clitty for forty-five minutes before I could finally cum and get to sleep, Daddy!" that it would have shocked him enough that he'd have caved to her request instantly. That is a prime example of TMI - too much information - to a father.

His mind began to work again. He recognized that this must not have been an easy subject for her to broach. She must be desperate. And she had already mentioned the alternative ... having sex with a boy.

"I'm willing," he said, a little stiffly. "But I have no idea how to proceed with something like this. I'm afraid I have zero experience with ... um ... that kind of product."

"Would you call Karen, then?" she asked. "Maybe she knows about ... that kind of product."

"You want me to call my brand new girlfriend and ask her to educate me on vibrators," he said, his voice flat.

"Yes!" she said. "I don't know what else to do!"

That she was upset was clear. And, despite the source of her angst, the father in Bob responded naturally to the mandate of helping his little girl. Okay... not so little girl.

"Okay," he said.

"Really? You'll do it?"

"I will."

She rushed him then and crushed him in a hug that was so fervent that it actually gave him the courage to make the call.

For this, however, he used his cell phone, rather than the land line, so he could make the call from his bedroom.


"Hi!" she said, her voice cheery.

"How'd you know it was me?" he asked.

"Caller ID. What's up?"

"You're not going to believe what's up," he said, dismally.

"What's wrong? You sound like you lost your best friend."

"Nothing that easy," he sighed.

"Uh oh."

"What are you doing this morning?"

"Whatever I can do to help," she said.

"Remember you said that," he said, in a bizarre emulation of his daughter's previous warning that morning.

"This really must be serious," she said, all trace of levity gone from her voice.

"It is, and I have no idea how to proceed."

"Does this have something to do with Mandy?"

"Yes." He took a breath. Better to just get it over with. "This morning she asked me to go buy her a vibrator."

"Oh, Bob," said Karen, sympathetically.

"One of her little friends suggested it, apparently."

"When?"

"I don't know. I don't think it was recent. But she tells me she couldn't get to sleep last night because of her feelings after our date."

"Jack was acting strange too. You don't suppose letting them go off in the dark led to this, do you?"

"It wasn't all that dark," he said. "I mean the fireworks were going off. That's how we kept an eye on them."

"Did we?" she asked, sounding worried. "Bob. You're right. It wasn't very dark when you get right down to it. What if they saw something during some of those bursts?"

"Crap!" he gasped. "They really could have."

"If she saw what I did for you..." groaned Karen.

"That could lead to some real frustration," he finished.

"Let me take her to do this," said Karen, urgently. "Maybe she and I can have a woman to woman chat about things."

"I have to tell you that's the best thing I've heard all morning," he said.

"I'll think of some excuse to get out of the house," she said. "I don't think it would be a good idea to tell Jack what this is all about."

"You're telling me," said Bob.

"Give me an hour. I think She'll be Cummin' Round The Mountain opens at ten."

"Good grief," groaned Bob. "Is that actually the name of the place?"

"Yes," she said. "And don't give me any grief about patronizing them. I've been single for a long time, Bob."

"I'm not giving you grief," he promised. "Far from it. I just think that's a pretty bold name."

"I thought so too, at first. I bought my first toy online and when I got it I decided I'd never buy anything like that again without being able to see it first. It's actually a pretty nice place. Not like I thought it would be at all."

"Do they allow sixteen year old girls in there?"

"If they're with a parent or guardian," she said.

"I hereby officially appoint you as Amanda's temporary guardian for two hours," he said, solemnly.

"Better make it three," she said. "You don't want to try to rush a purchase like this, and the variety of toys you have to choose from can be pretty intimidating."

"I'm hanging up, now," groaned Bob.

She laughed. "Tell Mandy I'll be there in an hour."


While they were on the phone, neither he nor Karen had thought about the possibility that Mandy might not agree to go with Karen. He thought of that almost as soon as he hung up, though. He didn't call her back. There would be time for that if Mandy balked.

He approached his daughter carefully.

"I talked to Karen," he opened.

"What did she say?"

"She said she'd be honored to take you to get your first ... um ... toy?" He remembered her using that word, which was a lot easier to say than "dildo!"

"Toy?" she frowned.

"I think that's what they call them. A euphemism that's politically correct," he guessed, correctly.

"Oh. Okay. Sure. I'd actually feel a little better if she was there."

"Great. She said to give her an hour and she'll come pick you up."

"You're not going?"

"Honey," he said with gravity in his voice. "I want you to try to imagine being me, a man, who is with the light of his life, his precious virgin daughter, and she is asking him to go with her to choose something with which to remove her virginity. She wants you to help her find the thing that she will use to uh ... penetrate her ... sexually." He swallowed. "Can you see that there might be the potential for conflict there?"

"Of course, Daddy," she said. "I'm sorry. I should have thought of that. It's just that it's always been you and me. You know."

"I do," he said. "And I would have done it if Karen didn't want to. But I'm not ashamed to say I'm really glad I don't have to, now."

"I get it," she said.

"Thank you," he said.

"And, just for you, I'll try to get a really quiet one too."


Bob always tried to have his entire first semester's lesson plans finished before school started, so he worked on those while his daughter went off to find something to fuck herself with. He was surprised that he was able to get his mind off of what Mandy was doing while he did that.

The time passed quickly.

When she bounced back into the house she had a white sack with pink hearts all over it in her hand and she was beaming.

"Where's Karen?" he asked.

"She had to go. She said she'll call you later."

"Oh, okay."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.