Once Upon a Time in Africa
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Gerald

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Connor knight taught that he died when the ship capsized until he woke up in a group of black women something tells him afterlife is sweet

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Black Female   White Male   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Nina leaned against his bare chest, she has stopped sobbing but still in grief she like the way his hands moved up and down on her bare back and the feeling of her skin pressed to his chest she totally enjoyed the attention Connor gave her and intend to carry on a little while longer she could hear him say "its gonna be okay" from time to time she removed her face from his a little from her chest enough to be able to look at his face and found him staring at her her face was inches away from his and they staring at each other eyeball to eyeball she could not remove her eyes why cant she remove her eyes? She asked herself and why is he still staring at her?

She wondered she started feeling the gap between their faces closing he was bringing his face closer to hers she couldn't stop him she didn't want to stop him she felt his lips on top of hers and still moving deeper God she liked it no she loved it she seen some british couple do it in one of the ships she termed it disgusting but now she is enjoying the same thing she felt his hands moving awkwardly on her she figured that he is removing her upper garment the one she used in covering her boobs she should stop this now its not right but she couldn't bring herself to do so she enjoying the pleasure she felt his hand on her boobs pressing her had nipple a loud moan escaped her lips and she tensed up her breathing was shallow he broke the kiss and laid her flat on the bed, what was he doing to her and why does she enjoy it so much? she asked herself whatever he is doing to her all she knows was that he was in full control and she intended to keep it that way not that there is anything she could do about it she felt his tongue kissing her beside her neck coming down he took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked it she felt pleasure in great lengths no man has ever introduced her to kind of pleasure.

He sucked the left nipple after kneading it so well that she could not keep the pleasure inside she let out silent moans steady and loud ones at interval he removed her lower garments while he was sucking her nipples she felt his hands on her inner tighs she involuntarily separated her legs for him clearly she wasn't in control of her body anymore now he moved his hands to her over her cunt immediately his hands came in contact with her clit her whole body tensed up something tore through something that started to build inside the minute he started this it ripped out of her there were no words to describe the pleasure it was more than satisfying he watched as his lips closed on hers God he was not it done yet she didn't know if she could take anymore of it this this pleasure wasn't ment for human beings she thought she felt him enter her while kissing her he gained balance and started trusting gently the pains were gone now and loud moans was back he went from gentle thrusts to less gentle ones then to fast hard ones the loud also graduated to shouts as she raised her hip to meet his thrusts until she couldn't take it any longer the pleasure was too much it was threatening to implode she let out a very loud shout released it all she felt him release too and climbed down.

What she felt after what they shared was "oversatisfying" that was the words she used to describe it her whole family shared a misconception that sex was something of pains for a woman because they practiced very wrongly whereby a man will mount a woman and her immediately no wetness or foreplay but now she a totally different view of it she shouldn't keep it all to herself she and her sisters shared everything and she intended to share this too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.