Awakenings
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man finds that he has the power of the mind. Thrust into a war that he soon finds he is the strongest in, and no one is safe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Violence   War   Politics  

Tahir reclined back in his easy chair. He'd been here on the west coast for over 2 months now. So far no one had approached him, he hadn't seen anyone from before but for some reason he felt that the doctor wasn't about to give up. Sighing, he hadn't used any of his abilities hoping that it would prevent any of the others he had seen from finding him.

He had made sure that he didn't have to be seen much, from the former thoughts he had projected, right before he had left for here. Wrapping up the day's work, he stopped short when he felt the tingling sensation. He had felt it before when Natasha had been watching him. Carefully, he stretched out slowly tracing the tingling back to its source. Winding miles from where he was, Tahir saw it was a young woman, as easy as he could he looked in her thoughts. Kim wasn't sure but she felt the gentle prodding, she started to push and only met a wall, then it continued to gently probe deeper into her mind. Cutting contact ended the invasion but the mind she felt was tremendously powerful. Kim, also felt that the only reason the mind had invaded hers was to get her to leave them alone. This was a first for her, she had never come across a mind that wanted to be left alone, almost all wanted to use and strengthen their powers.

Turning to the director she shook herself, "I found another one, but this one was different, he's trying to hide, extremely powerful. When I tried to just look at him, there was a wall I couldn't get through. Then he probed my thoughts, the thing is, he was gentle like he was looking at me and nothing else."

The director's eyes grew large, one that powerful here and he hadn't seen him? Holy shit, he must be more powerful than the Captain, he was the only one he knew that could hide like that.

"Alright Kim, don't try it anymore not that one anyway, if he is bad then he might try to come after us." He had to get this news to the Captain right away this just might be the break that they needed, or worse the possibility of another that they would have to take out. Reaching for his keys, he told Kim and the 3 other viewers that he'd be back, he had to see the Captain.

Captain Roberts was looking through reports when his view director came into the office. This was worrisome; the man never came to the office it had to be something really big.

"I take it this isn't a social call?" the Captain started.

"No sir," the director was sweating bullets the man was intimidating as hell, "one of the remote viewers picked up a mind today, the type you told us to look for. When she tried to take a look, she hit a wall she said that the mind was extremely powerful. It didn't try to hurt her, looked in her mind and concealed everything about itself."

The Captain's eyes flew wide, was it possible? Was he really here?

"Do not under ANY circumstances, try to contact this man, I believe I know who it is and if I am right you don't want him in your mind. Hell, I don't want him in my mind and I am stronger than most."

The director's eyes went wide, someone the Captain didn't want to tangle with? Must be extremely powerful then, more than Kim had thought, he'd have to warn all the viewers to stay away, from anyone that they felt was anywhere that strong.

Tahir was pissed, he'd thought he had hidden his self away better than that. To be found by an elementary viewer like that. He had seen in her mind though, she wasn't with the doctor's group, this was more of a non- government, government project. Sighing, he knew that he might have to leave again, he didn't want to fight, and his abilities were far beyond any that he had seen. He knew if he wanted to, he could almost kill with a thought, almost. Thing was it would take all he had to do that; there were a lot of easier ways to do it.

He remembered the woman though, she seemed the type that they went after young, untrained, a virgin he laughed at that the innocent thoughts he had seen. Then he remembered seeing her look in the mirror butt naked, ummmmm, very nice indeed! He might have to find and get into her pants, yes indeed! Locking up he was walking to his car when he felt the probe. Growling he put his wall up as the thoughts hit it repeatedly. Now he was really pissed, as he wound back across the many miles and found the man looking directly at him and smiling.

Tahir smiled back and reached in the man's mind, as he started to scream, Tahir found his ability center, Tahir, began to rip and shred everything he saw there, the man's screams grew louder as blood began to run out of his nose.

Seeing the doctor nearby, Tahir wrote a message for him on the wall. 'You forced me to this, come after me again and I won't be as kind, this man will NEVER have abilities again. I have learned to destroy them and remember you are really no match for me, LEAVE ME ALONE!' With that he released the man and was gone as fast.

The doctor looked at the crumpled pile of flesh at his feet shit! Tahir was far stronger than he thought at first, the man was one of their best and strongest seers, to do this to him, and Tahir was now dangerous. Sighing, he had to call the Leader again, shivering he could feel the leaders tongue whipping his ass against the wall. Tahir shook, he hadn't wanted to hurt the man, but the malice he had felt from him, had angered him to the point that he hadn't been able to stop. Now Tahir was afraid, he didn't want to hurt anyone else, they should just leave him alone.

Starting his car, Tahir pulled out heading to the opposite side of town. That woman had been a cutie, now that he had a bead on her, now was as good a time as any to find her. Carefully he put out his feelings, gently searching for the woman. Ah, there she was! Reaching out he found her mind to be young and exciting. Kim had just finished viewing a man that they had been watching; there was a presence Kim looked around. It was him! Reaching for her neighbor she made a phone sign. Moments later the director came out.

"What's wrong?" he said a worried look on his face.

"It's him again, he found me without me watching or viewing him" she breathed out as she felt Tahir look through her eyes.

The director could also feel Tahir probing softly, looking directly into Kim's eyes he started, "to the man seeing me now, would you be so kind as to visit us? We have a proposition for you, please come by when you have the time."

Tahir was surprised they had asked him, actually they had been nice, courteous, and hadn't beaten around the bush about it.

Taking control of Kim's vocal cords he looked directly at the director with her eyes, "I will give it serious consideration, you are different than the one that irradiated me, and I just had to destroy a seer that he sent. Please do not intrude on me and I will not have a problem with you."

The director's eyes grew wide, he destroyed ... he reached for the phone. It was obvious that this man was a lot stronger than they thought at first. Captain Roberts looked at the ringing phone irritated that someone was disturbing his lunch.

Picking up the phone he answered, "consolidated unlimited" Listening he nodded then answered, "Let's hope he takes the invitation, he would make a very strong ally," listening further the Captain's eyes got larger, "you say he destroyed a seer? From the one that irradiated him? yes, thank you, if he comes in call me IMMEDIATELY!"

Hanging up he picked up a report from the east agency, about a seer that had lost his abilities, had been dumped out on the street, babbling about a doctor and a man that had shredded his abilities and now they were gone.

The Captain had heard of many types of abilities and people, but had never heard of someone who could permanently remove or destroy abilities of another. The directives were clear; they needed this man and should do all they could to secure him. Problem was, the man didn't want to be in groups, and Roberts had read his psych report and knew he was a loner. The reports from back east had mentioned many abilities that this man had. Sighing, the Captain reached for his phone and started making calls to all the viewer stations. They were to give this man a wide berth, (and almost anything he wanted).

Tahir was shocked maybe all of these idiots weren't assholes after all. Reaching out again he found Kim sitting at her desk sipping a cup of coffee this time he only looked on, instead of probing. She really was cute, to the point of being beautiful. He like the many freckles on her face and chest, her red hair had also drawn him. The thing that got him the most though, was her chest, her chest was 38 DD (he was definitely a breast man). Watching her go to the bathroom he got a look at her peeing, he thought she drank too much coffee. Damn it, he wanted to watch more and was about to pull out, when she looked in the mirror and gasp.

<Why are you here? I was not watching you, as you requested> she thought looking at his reflection in the mirror instead of hers.

<Yes I know, thank you. You are very different from the others I have seen, you don't try to intrude, you do as you say, you just watch. I thought I'd try it myself and I have to say, you are a damn fine looking woman.> she shuddered the feeling of him in her mind was exciting and turning her on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.