Family Secrets
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up from a wonderful dream of my cousin having crawled into my bed last night and slowly stripped off my PJ's and then kneeling between my legs and tonguing my to a wonderful orgasm. I half expected him to be in my bed between my legs when I opened my eyes and felt a strange sense of disappointment when he wasn't actually in my bed. Too bad it was a dream.

God. I can't believe I had sex with my cousin three different times since he had moved in. And I loved it. What was wrong with me?

And the worst part ... or maybe the best part was that I wanted him to fuck me again.

Yesterday he had come into the bathroom while I was showering and pushed his way into the shower with me. And since I didn't think he would actually come into my room, I was hoping he might join me in the shower again.

I jumped out of bed and quickly stripped out my PJ's. I opened my bedroom door and peeked out into the hallway. I didn't see anyone. So I dashed down the hall to the bathroom. I felt such a naughty thrill running naked down the hall where someone might catch me. Hopefully a certain cousin sees me and come join me in the shower so he could fuck me again.

I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or glad that Dale didn't see me. But I left the bathroom door cracked open hoping he would take it as a sign to come in. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up before hopping into the spray. The warm water caressed down my body, teasing me. I so wanted to touch myself, slip my fingers down between my legs and massage that wonderful nub. But I restrained myself hoping Dale would join me soon.

I lathered up my loofah and began to wash my body, the soft but rough texture playing havoc on my already sensitive nerves. I felt butterfly's form in my stomach as I anticipated my cousin joining me. I grabbed my razor and quickly ran it over my legs getting rid of the little stubble I had. And then carefully I shaved around my pussy, making sure to remove all unwanted hair from around my sex.

I ran my finger around my mound and then up over my lips, enjoying the smooth silky felling of being completely bald. It was such an effort not to keep touching myself as I waited for my cousin. But as I stood there letting the water cascade down over my young body I could feel butterfly's forming in the pit of my stomach. I felt like a little girl out on her first date, wondering if the boy likes me and hoping he might kiss me. Except here I was waiting for my cousin and he had already fucked me. So why was I so nervous?

The longer I stood there the worse it got. Was he going to show up or did he not want me anymore? Was I not a good fuck? My ex obviously didn't think so or why else would he fuck my best friend. All these though raced through my head and soon I went from being extremely horny to being mad as hell.

I think I must have been in the shower for a half hour or so before I shut off the water and got out. I dried myself and stormed back to my room not caring I was naked. I slammed my door behind me and went to my closet to pick out clothing.

What should I wear? "No not that one," I muttered as I flipped through my hanging clothes. "Not this one either. Too loose. Too bulky. Ahh. This one's perfect," I said as I pulled out the skimpiest white tank top I had. It was almost transparent and I knew my pink nipples would be almost completely visible. I wanted him to know what he was missing when he didn't join me in the shower. I pull the top on and looked at myself in the mirror. I was right you could see my pink and prominent nipples through the shirt. But still not satisfied I slid the shirt down so the top was just above my nipples, giving me plenty of eye catching cleavage.

Then I grabbed the smallest black mini skirt I owned, stepped into it and slid it up over my hips. My shirt wasn't long enough to cover my stomach and there was a nice view of my stomach and bellybutton. The skirt barely covered my ass cheeks and wearing no panties I knew would be flashing my pussy quite easily all day long. I looked at my outfit in the mirror and saw a very sexy girl looking back at me. "Take that Dale!" I proclaimed.

Imagine my disappointment when I went downstairs and found no one around. The house felt empty and quiet. I felt let down, as I had dressed up for no one.

I grabbed some cereal and plopped down on the love seat in the living room. I grabbed a romance novel I was reading and ate my cereal. It was a while later when I heard the basement door open and Dale entered the living room. With a giant yawn he sunk down onto the sofa. "Hey," he said. It was obvious that he had just woken up and I felt a bit relieved that was the reason he hadn't joined me in the shower this morning. But although it was a relief, it still wasn't enough to break me out of my dark mood.

"Humph," I grunted and went back to my book.

A few minutes later I heard the TV turn on and glanced up at Dale. He was lounging on the arm of the sofa pretending to watch the TV but I knew he was focused more on me then it. I moved my leg giving me a quick glance if my bare pussy. I pretended not to be aware of what I was doing. Ha, trying to hide my smile. See what you missed this morning.

I went back to trying to read my book ignoring my cousin. Every once in a while he would try to make conversation but I only ever answered with a grunt. Finally he gave up, leaving us sitting in silence. Him pretending to watch TV, and me pretending to read my book.

As the morning wore on, and the more I moved to "accidentally" flash my cousin the hornier I got. By lunch, I could feel my pussy leaking my juices as I had ended up teasing myself just as much as my cousin. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I put my book down and got up making sure to expose myself again. I walked in front of my cousin with an exaggerated sway of my hips, causing the skirt to bounce up and down flashing the bottom of my ass checks as I went by. Just as I was about to leave the Livingroom I "accidentally" dropped my hair tie and bent over at the waist to pick it back up. I took a quick glance between my legs and felt my pussy quiver as I saw my cousin blatantly staring at my naked pussy. I stayed bent over longer than I really needed too, as I was enjoying the feeling of his eyes on me. But finally I did stand back up and headed into the kitchen for lunch.

I felt my cousin follow me but I paid him no mind as I went about looking for lunch. I bent over and strained to reach the top shelf more often than I had to, all to tease my cousin with quick glimpse of my, at this point, aching sex. But I never stayed in one spot long enough for him to come take advantage of me like he had done the other day.

I knew he was standing in the door way watching me but I did my best to ignore him. Finally I sat down on one of the stools. I almost flinched as my wet pussy lips came into contact with the cold pleather seats. The cold soothed my aching sex but only for a moment before my arousal quickly heated the seat up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.