Family Secrets
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A high-school girl is upset to find out that her male cousin and her aunt is moving in with them. But after they find their parents in a threesome, she gives in to her basic instincts and finds having her cousin around is a lot more fun they she had ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Group Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up Monday morning having had some of the most erotic dreams I had ever had. It felt like I could still feel the hands in my dreams caressing my body. My pussy was aflame with desire and yet I had no desire to play with myself.

So instead, I headed off to the bathroom for a shower. I turned on the water to my usual steaming hot sauna. I stepped in and let the water caress my body. I stood there for what seemed like hours just waiting. I wasn't sure what I was waiting for but I just had this feeling.

So I stood there enjoying the water cascade down my body, off my breasts and stream over the lips of my pussy. Soon it began to feel like tiny little hands were trickling over my body. My body was heating up with desire as I took it all in.

Sometime later, the bathroom door opening jolted me out of my daydream. "What the hell," I cried as I saw cousin enter the bathroom.

"Sorry, sorry," he said. He didn't really sound all that sorry. "I really need to pee. You been in here so long I can't wait."

"Fine," I huffed. "Just hurry up." I could see him peeking through the translucent shower curtain and knew he really just wanted to see me naked. It gave me a warm tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach that he wanted me. I watched him walk past the shower to the toilet were he finally turned his head away from me.

Dale stood in front of the toilet with his back to me, but I could tell he slid the front of his boxers down. I knew pulled out his dick even if I couldn't see it when I heard a stream of pee land in the toilet. Well damn he really must have had to go.

I tried not to listen to him do his business but it was hard. I was a bit curious as I had never seen a guy pee before. Then before I knew it he had finished and flushed the toilet. I shrieked as the water turn cold. "Oh shit. Sorry!" My cousin said. I saw him standing in front of the curtain staring at me through the frost plastic. Suddenly he dropped his shorts and pulled the curtain open. Before I could open my mouth to protest he had stepped into the shower with me.

"What the hell you doing?" I cried when my mouth finally decided to work.

"Well, I need a shower and since it was already running I decided I should come in. To save water and all." He picked up the body soap and began to lather himself up. He made it seem like he did this every day, jumping in the shower with a naked girl. But I knew he was pretending as he was rock hard.

I felt myself lick my lips as I finally got a good look at the cock that had been in my pussy twice now. Both times he had fucked me I hadn't had a chance to see his cock. And boy what a cock it was.

Now I knew why sex with him was a hundred times better then with my ex. While I knew Dale wasn't huge by any means and actually probably pretty average, he was a lot bigger then my ex. I had never realized how tiny my ex was.

I could feel my body heating up and it was not because of the hot water. An extremely hot guy was in the shower with me and he was naked! And I was naked!

He kept taking glances at my naked body. He was trying to be discreet but I could tell. And each time he looked at me my pussy fluttered with desire. It was then that I knew I had given in to the inevitable. Right or wrong I was going to continue to screw my cousin.

I think he could see my decision in my eyes because he gave up all pretense of washing and reached out, took hold of my arms and drew me towards him. I let out a sigh of desire as I felt my tits brushing up against his chest. His hands slid around to my back sending shivers down my spine as he slid his hands down my back. As his hands came to rest on my ass, he pulled me into him. I could feel his hard cock pressed between us. My tits were being mashed into his chest. And then he leaned in and kissed me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.