Harry and Lucy - Cover

Harry and Lucy

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Act I

Dramatic Sex Story: Act I - A stage script in 3 acts for amateur production.

Caution: This Dramatic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging  

H Will you change the channel?

L But it's my show, dear.

H I am going to throw my shoe into that screen if you don't change it right now.

L Harry, you are being a real jerk tonight.

H I can't take that fucking guy, what is his name again, Steve something? If he snorts like that one more time I will absolutely puke.

L You'll do what, dear?

H Puke. Puke. Puke. Clean the wax out of your ears, dear. You don't like me saying "Puke"?

L Oh, Harry, you can be so crude sometimes. I don't know why I ever married you. My parents told me you were a complete prick.

H That's a laugh. I don't think either of them ever used that word in their entire life. It's all you, dear; you make things up whenever you feel like it.

L Do not! (Pause) Pour me another drinkie, lover. Don't forget the ice this time.

H (humming) Moon Riverrrr, wider than the Ocean, Moon River and meeeee.

L Harry, you don't know any of the lyrics properly. Besides, you can't carry a tune if your life depended on it.

H I suppose you are Barbara Streisand, Miss knows it all and is an expert in everything.

L At least I can sing better than you. You sound like a drunken alley cat howling at the Moon.

H I doubt that, dearest; you wouldn't know a good song unless you accidently tripped over it after too many martinis.

L That's enough, Mister Bully, I do NOT drink too much. You're the one with the drinking problem.

H Aren't you the one that bragged to all our friends that you could drink me under the table any time you wanted?

L Talking about drinks, where the fuck is my drink? Are you in your second childhood or is everything just turning to mush in your empty head, dear?

H If anyone around her goes batty, it will be you, dearest. You can't hold your liquor and everyone knows you are a nasty drunk.

L (softly) I'm sorry, honey bumpkins; you know how I like it. Plenty of ice. Make sure you put in plenty of ice.

H (talking under his breath) Ice, ice, what the fuck is it with the ice thing? This ain't a motel, you know. Can't just fill up the bucket. All those years in the States have ruined your taste buds, Lucy baby.

L Harry, you have to be more pleasant.

H Ha Ha! That's the funniest thing you said all evening, Miss bumble bee mouth.

L Get with the program, Husband mine. We got guests coming tonight.

H What did you say?

L Now, who has the wax in their ears? I said guests, Harry, real live people not some blown up naked women you bounce on the mattress.

H That was a low blow even for you, Lucy. It was supposed to be a funny gift from the boys at the shop.

L It didn't stop you from grunting on top of it like some demented creature from the Black Lagoon.

H Don't knock the Black Lagoon, dear. Now that was a good film. They don't make them like that anymore.

L (Snorts derisively) You're showing your plebian roots again, dear. I do wish you would be more civilized.

H What's all this about guests? What's the occasion? Did you win a baking contest or knit a pair of ear muffs for the limp-wrist mayor? I don't know why you have that guy up here all the time. Are you sure he swings the other way?

L Now, don't you be poking fun at Lennie, Harry. He is just a sensitive soul, is all and he has a thing for poetry.

H Well, I don't like him and I sure as hell don't want to have any guests traipsing all over my castle tonight.

L The Master speaks. Let's hope he is still sober.

H I only want a little privacy, darling wife. Besides, they will reduce our stock of gin.

L Listen to Mister selfish. You hide all the good stuff, you prick. Go get a bottle of the Christmas cheer from wherever you hid it.

H If I didn't hide it you would drink it all up at once and I would be carting you into the emergency room flat on your pretty ass.

L Oh, darling, do you really think my ass is still Pretteeee? (She sticks her rump up in his face and pretends to moon him)

H Put it away Princess. My equipment is in full retirement.

L I bet you come out of retirement when you see the nice wife I got coming tonight with her young handsome husband.

H Handsome, you say, I bet he is handsome. Better get your kneepads out of the closet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.