Vengeance Is Mine - Cover

Vengeance Is Mine

Copyright© 2017 by Liz-n-Rick

Chapter 2: The Change Starts

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Change Starts - Meredith Mackagen has lost her family and seeks help from a supernatural source.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Meredith

I had to be dreaming again. The same red-headed woman that had been in my dreams was again sitting in front of me. The view from her mountain top villa was beautiful. It overlooked a small town and off in the distance you could see the outskirts of Rome on a clear day she told me. She walked out from her kitchen carrying her tea service set. We always had tea with freshly squeezed lemon juice and real honey.

“Trust me when I tell you this Meredith. Your path is still fluid, you have choices to make,” She told me sitting back down. “What choices do you think I have?” I asked her. “Choices that will determine where your life goes,” She told me. “I’m sure that Allison taught you about the path you will walk,”

“She did. I remember her telling me that even though this is who I am, I still have power over what I do, where I go, and who I allow into my life.” I told her.

“She was a very wise woman, Meredith. She taught you well and would be so proud of you. I’m going one step farther when I tell you that even though you’ve started making your choices, you’ll still have most of the freedom you want.” The redhead told me.

“If you don’t mind my asking, how do you know so much about my path?” I asked her.

“It’s a benefit of my age. I’ve been around a bit longer than you have and know a few more things than you do. I’ve also known so many like you. You’ll get here, but don’t be in a hurry, take time to live and enjoy life.” She told me.

“Your age? Have you looked in a mirror lately? You don’t look a day over 30.” I told her with a chuckle.

“Oh, trust me, I’m a bit older than that. And don’t ask me how old I am, it’s rude asking that of a senior citizen like me.” She replied with a giggle.

Laughing with her, I spoke. “When you talk about my path, it sounds like you know more about me than you’re letting on.”

The smile she gave me was glowing. “You’ve experienced great loss in your life, Meredith. But I promise you ... The love you’ve lost; it will be replaced. But it will be with a different kind of love. You will have someone to stand with you in all things.” She told me. I looked at her with a puzzled look. She smiled and leaned forward, picked up the teapot, and filled my cup up again. “Try this with honey, I think you might like it.”

“What did you make for us?” I asked her.

“It’s Chamomile. This particular tea you can only get from India, I only make this for special guests.” She said sipping her cup.

I dipped a spoon into the honey and then stirred it into my tea. I looked up at the woman I was talking to. “We’ve talked so much about me, and yet, I still know precious little about you. Who are you and how are you so wise?” I said to her as I sipped my tea.

She stood up, walked over to the couch I was sitting on and sat down. Putting her hand on my cheek she spoke. “You’ll know who I am soon enough. Be assured that you have a new life waiting for you and all the benefits of it.” She kissed me lightly on the cheek. “It’s time, Meredith.”

“Time for what?” I asked her.

“It’s time for you to walk the path that you have chosen.” The redhead told me. “Wake up Meredith.”

I opened my eyes ever so slowly. The moment I did my head started to pound. Tequila didn’t even make me feel this bad. “Please, anyone, divine or evil that’s listening ... kill me now.” I said in a whisper.

“I’m listening and I’d prefer it if you not be killed.” A feminine voice told me. I grabbed my head in pain as I sat up too fast. The pounding in my head felt like someone was hitting me in the skull with a hammer. Luckily the aches and pains in the rest of my body took my mind off my headache. I heard a small laugh in the same direction.

“Lay back and relax, Meredith, your aches and pains will go away in a bit. Your body is starting to change to the way I want it to be. I already know what you’re going to ask so I’ll tell you, 36 hours.”

“I apologize for my ignorance mistress, 36 hours?” I asked in response.

“You’re going to want to know how long you’ve been asleep,” Hannah answered. “You’ve been asleep for 36 hours. Your body is shutting parts of itself down in order to facilitate the change for the tools and abilities I’m giving you. The physical changes are the first and usually take the longest due to your body’s limitations.”

“Again, I apologize Mistress. Changes? As in you’re going to change my body?” I asked her. She looked at me and just nodded her head. “If I’m permitted to ask, what are you going to change about me?”

“The physical ones are going to be obvious.” She started to explain. “I’m not going to tell you what I have in mind, because I want you to be surprised. I will tell you that when the change is finished, only people that have known you a long time will recognize you.”

I won’t lie about it. I was confused. Maybe it was the pounding in my head or the fact I felt like I went 5 rounds with Gina Carrano. “I appreciate your sense of reveal and the gifts you’re giving me even more. If you would please indulge me, could you explain what is going to happen to me? I’m not being ungrateful, but I just want to mentally prepare for them.” I explained to my mistress.

“You’re going to experience three, I think an accurate term would be seizures. The first one is going to start the change in your physical body. It will be very painful, but nothing you can’t endure if you’re strong and motivated enough. Your body is going to be modified to wield my power. You will have pheromone glands in both wrists and in your neck. They’ll be a big part of the magic.” she said. Looking down at my wrists, I wondered how they’d work. I started to wonder how long this would take when I noticed that she was watching me. I stopped moving and she started talking again. “The second seizure you’ll feel will be your brain being ... remade. You’ve already felt some very minor changes,” she said to me. “When you finished the binding ritual, your body was lethargic on extreme levels. You felt like you were unable to move or even function properly. That was my magic getting your body ready for the change.”

Thinking back for a moment, there was what seemed like a lifetime, but probably only a few minutes that I couldn’t move or even think straight. “What will remaking my mind entail?” I asked her.

“Your mind is going to be rebuilt in order to have a stronger link to my sphere of magic. I’m sure that Allison told you that demon and human magic are different. If you’re going to wield my magic, you’ll need a stronger connection to me. That’s what the second part of the change is doing. Your mind will be connected to me. I can already see what you’re thinking and read your mind. After this part is finished, you’ll be able to hear me as well.” My mistress explained to me. I was still confused about what was happening to me, so Hannah being the patient mistress explained it. She thought for a second and then started speaking. “Think of it like this,” she said to me. “When a ship comes to anchor in a port, you tie it off so that it won’t drift and move away from shore. The more lines that you use to tie it off, the stronger the connection to the dock is.” She paused for a second to see if I understood.

I smiled and understood what she was telling me. “Because I’m going to be able to use my own magic and the powers you give me, I have to have a stronger connection between your consciousness and my own. I understand now.”

“You’re also going to need that stronger connection when you learn to move between this realm and mine,” Hannah said to me.

I looked at my mistress and was a bit shocked. “I’ll be able to teleport to your realm when you summon me?” I asked her.

She nodded her head at me. “Teleport is a crude word for it though. Call it shifting in between realms.

Suddenly the red-headed woman from my dreams popped into my head. My mind was remembering how many times she’s been in my dreams. I was shocked by the amount. “What are you thinking about Meredith?” Hannah asked me.

“I’m remembering dozens of dreams where I was talking to a red-headed woman. She was tall and had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and looped through a Boston Red Sox hat. We talked more than a few times about ... I can’t really remember what we talked about honestly, but I felt comfortable, safe, and in no danger,” I told her. “I remember the tea we drank and laughed a good bit, but that’s it.”

Smiling, Hannah asked me, “Chamomile tea with fresh lemon and pure honey?” I nodded my head in response. My Mistress shook her head. “She’s always searching for the perfect tea to drink. It took her a decade to find her current favorite tea.”

“You know who she is?” I asked.

“Yes, and so do you, you just haven’t put it together yet,” She told me.

I laid in bed and thought for a minute. My mind was still a bit slow, but it finally dawned on me who the woman was. “Mother...” I whispered.

“She asked me to answer your summoning spell. Mother told me that you were very special to her and that she had a plan for you. From everything I’ve seen so far, I’m sure that you’ll serve me very well.” Hannah said to me.

“Thank you, Mistress” I said to Hannah. I closed my eyes and spoke quietly to Lilith. “And thank you Mother for our talks, I have enjoyed them. May I always please and never disappoint your daughter.”

Hannah gave me a couple moments before she started speaking again. “The last seizure you’ll go through is the worst one. Your mind and body will be thrown into hyperarousal. You’ll be so aroused and turned on that you’ll do whatever you can to orgasm, but you won’t be able to until your body says you can.” She explained to me. “This is the stage where you will know both pain and pleasure on an extreme level.”

Pausing for a second, she waited for what I wanted to ask her. “How do I get past that?” I asked. I wasn’t going to show how scared of that idea I was; I didn’t have to, because she already knew. Mistress could feel it through our bond.

“You get past it by embracing it, letting it flow through and over you. Don’t try to fight it, you’ll only end up suffering more than you have to,” she said to me. Hannah went on to explain that the pain and pleasure were like opposite sides of a coin, and that there were times that both sides would be useful together. “That spasm is also going to show you your sadistic and your masochistic streak. The best analogy I can use is that the pain-slut you never knew you had will take over and make her presence known to you. When she shows, don’t fight her. Do what I said and embrace it,” my Lady said to me.

I thought about that for a second. Aside from a good spanking in bed, I’d never really been into pain. At that moment, the only other thought in my head was, “Why is my pussy tingling at the thought of pain?”

“As my avatar, you will take an active part in almost all of my affairs. There will be times that I will order you to inflict great pain and suffering. There will also be times that you will reward with great pleasure. Either way, you’ll enjoy both aspects. This is also the most important part of the change,” she told me in a melancholy voice.

It popped into my head without me even thinking about it, my body was telling me. “This is the one part of the change that will either complete me and bring me wholly into your service ... or it will kill me,” I said to her.

“You’re as insightful as you are intelligent, my Meredith. Because of the level of the emotional and physical turmoil you’ll be feeling, it’s very possible that your mind will be overwhelmed. You’d still be alive, but in a permanent catatonic state. Hence why I said, ‘let it go and let it run its course’,” she explained to me. “The only positive thing that the last spasm will do is complete the change. You won’t be invulnerable, but your body will be extremely resilient and heal incredibly fast. For example, if you get a paper cut, it will heal in seconds. Something larger, like, say, a bullet or stab wound, will take a couple of minutes to heal completely. However, after your wound is healed, you won’t even know you’ve been stabbed or shot. As you grow stronger and use your powers more, you’ll heal quicker,” she explained to me. “What did Allison teach you about her magic and using it?”

“I learned that once you understood how it worked, it was easy to wield. In truth, it wasn’t very hard for me to learn. Before I knew it, I was casting spells with little to no effort. The one thing that Allison never taught me was using the elements as weapons. I figured that one out on my own. When mom found out, she was shocked, but felt pride more than anything,” I told her.

“How many elements can you wield?” She asked me.

“All of them actually,” I said with a small amount of pride in my voice.

“Which one can you use the easiest?” She asked,

“It’s a toss-up between earth and fire,” I replied.

“Why?” My Mistress asked me.

“Every person that uses elements, controls them differently. The calling spell is the same for everyone, but if your will isn’t strong enough then you’ll never gain full control of any elements.” I explained to her.

“It’s down to the aptitude and the strength of will of whoever is using it.” She told me with a smirk. “You must be very strong-willed then. To be able to use all the elements is no small feat. Aside from you and Allison, only 12 people that I know of could handle that kind of power. It’s a difficult thing to master one and even harder to learn all of them. I’m guessing Allison taught you the control you needed?”

I nodded my head and looked at the selfie pic on the wall of mom and me in the North Georgia Mountains. We spent part of my Christmas break during my college freshman year deep in the woods between North Carolina and Georgia. We’d gone up there in the winter so that there wouldn’t be many people up there in the woods. She’d taught me to harness and control each of the elementals as weapons there. I stopped my train of thought for a moment and asked Hannah if she could give me an idea on how strong I would be when I could wield her magic in addition to my own.

“From what you’ve told me, you were more than likely Allison’s equal when you summoned and bound yourself to me. You’ll be twice or three times as strong as her when the change is finished,” she told me.

“I’ll be more powerful than Allison,” I said to myself. I knew it to be true, but my mind couldn’t wrap itself around that statement. I’d seen Allison work powerful spells with nothing more than her mind. I’d seen her use the elements with no effort at all. She’d taught me everything I knew and now my mistress was telling me that I’m much stronger than mom. That would take a little while to sink into my brain.

I looked up at Hannah and noticed that the expression on her face had changed. “It’s time for you to tell me your story,” she told me.

“Yes, mistress.” Hannah got up, went over to the couch and sat down. She motioned me to come and sit with her. She crossed her long legs and I started to get even wetter than I already was.

“Where would you like me to start, my mistress?” I asked her.

She thought for a second, then replied, “Tell me of your desires for vengeance. I’ve seen the memories in your mind and I’m very curious who wronged you and what they did.”

I looked at the floor for a moment, and then over to a picture of my parents. I loved them so much. They didn’t deserve anything like what they got.

“Michael and Allison Mackagen, my parents, were taken from me by a group calling themselves ‘The Order’.” Hannah’s violet eyes were full of interest hearing that statement. “I knew a few things about The Order from my mother’s teachings, but I had no idea how ruthless they could be. According to the police, Michael and Allison were run off the road, chased into the woods and murdered, their bodies desecrated and burned. I was finishing my master’s degree in college, so I knew nothing about it until I got a call from the state police. When I got home, there was a business card stuck to the front door with a knife. The only thing it said was the word ‘Judgment’. When I went to grab the knife, I could feel it vibrating with magic.” Hannah held her hand up for me to stop. I watched her eyes go from kind and sympathetic to disgusted and angry. “Do you still have the card and knife, Meredith?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.