The Royal Genies - Cover

The Royal Genies

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On a faraway planet, a blossoming romance is going to lead to magic fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Space   Aliens   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Royalty  

Harson woke up in the morning spooning Sofia, his erect cock and balls rubbing against her bottom cheeks. The prince opened his eyes, and memories came flooding back to him of the previous night's events. He'd released some sort of powerful being, a "genie", she'd called herself, who had sworn to fulfil his every desire. He'd lost his virginity to her, before taking the virginity of his young sister.

Harson pulled away from his sister, and looked down on her. Large amounts of his cum remained on her skin, as the remnants of a good night's work. Harson sat on the edge of the bed, and looked down at his erection. He concentrated, and he felt relief as it softened. His wish was working perfectly.

Harson picked up Lexia's lamp from Sofia's bedside table, and rubbed it. Clouds of yellow smoke poured out, and Lexia formed on her knees, with her head bowed.

"Oh good, you're learning," Harson grinned.

"Oh wonderful and glorious Master, what do you desire of me?" Lexia asked, hating herself for it.

"First of all, I want Sofia to not wake up for another hour."

"Yes Master."

"Secondly, it's time for some physical changes, I think."

Harson got up, and stood in front of the mirror.

"What do you desire me to do you, Master?" Lexia asked.

"Give me a big cock and balls."

"Your wish is my command, Master." Lexia snapped her fingers, and Harson's cock grew to a soft 10-inches, and his balls quadrupled in size.

"Now tone me up some more, and make it so I'll stay like that no matter how much I eat, or how little I work out."

"It is done, Master."

"Finally, I want my voice to make any girl that hears it horny, and attracted to me. The more they hear it, the stronger the effect."

"Yes Master."

"But I think we'll skip to the end for Sofia. I wish for all the devotion she feels towards the Gods to be redirected at me. I am her God now. She will do anything I ask with 100 times the joy she got from following the Gods. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now then, I wish for her boobs to grow, to be even bigger than your own. Her bottom too. Take away all her pubic hair, mine too, and make her 10 times as sensitive to pleasure."

"Yes Master. Your wish is my command."

Lexia snapped her fingers, and Harson watched his sister change into the sexpot he'd requested.

"Excellent," Harson grinned. "Now then, dress me." Harson was instantly dressed for the day. "I'm off to go and have some fun." Harson left, leaving Lexia alone with Sofia. She sat down on the bed, and stroked her skin.

"You poor thing..." She said. "You're basically his slave now. I wish I could help you..."


Harson walked through the palace the embodiment of confidence. He passed some of the cleaning ladies, and said good morning to them. He never normally did that, but he enjoyed seeing them shudder as they heard his voice. Harson then encountered a young servant girl, about Sofia's age, who was carrying an empty tray which had once contained the Queen's breakfast.

"Good morning, your highness," she said.

"Why hello there," Harson said confidently. The girl gasped, and dropped the tray, feeling a wave of lust wash over her.

"Stupid girl," Harson said in mock disapproval.

"I ... I'm sorry your highness," she said, scrambling to pick up the tray.

"Oh, it's quite alright," Harson grinned, and she shuddered some more, before managing to stand up.

"If ... if you'll excuse me, your highness," she said. "I must be somewhere..."

Harson was about to object, before his mother came up to him.

"Harson, you're up," she said. "I didn't think you would be. You seemed very ill last night."

"What? Oh, yes," Harson said, remembering. He then remembered his voice, upon hearing the gasp his mother let out when he spoke. He smiled, and kept on talking. "In fact, I feel amazing. Wonderful."

"Oh good," said the Queen, feeling her pussy begin to wetten. "I was worried that the artefact had possessed you."

"Not at all. I'm entirely myself, and I'm doing whatever I want," Harson said. His mother tried to interject, but Harson just continued talking about increasingly uninteresting things, as he watched his mother try and resist the effect his voice was having on her. Lascinda's body was awash with hormones, with every fibre of her being telling her to jump Harson and fuck him until his body ran dry. It was only by the arrival of the guard captain Razef reminding her that she was late for a meeting which got her out of there fast enough to avoid making sweet love to her son in the middle of the hallway.


Lexia sat on Sofia's bed, stroking the young princess' skin.

"Poor thing," she said. "Look at what your mean brother's made me do to you. Mind you, you did have fun, didn't you? I can't work out why he was able to release me though. He's not human. He doesn't taste human. He doesn't smell human. We genies are only supposed to serve humans. So why have I been bound to this alien prince?"

Lexia rested her hand on Sofia's head, and concentrated.

"Interesting..." she said, retrieving information from Sofia's mind. "The planet Janosia ... No idea where it is though. This girl knows nothing about the great space empires. This planet and its many kingdoms are all she knows. Born as the 2nd child to Queen Lascinda III and King Sargo V, who had died not long after her conception. Very religious, worshipping the God Mathulevius and his wife, the Goddess Sorreliftia, who had created their people, and given them rules for living. Of course, now all that loyalty has been re-directed to Prince Harson."

Lexia probed further into Sofia's mind, looking for more information.

"Oh, now that's interesting. Her grandfather came to them in a fallen star, from a realm called "Earth", which has since been written into their holy books. That would explain things. This "King Reylos the Heavenly" was human, knocked up a local girl, which means that Prince Harson, and presumably his sister and cousins, have enough of their grandfather in them for the lamps to recognise them as human."

Lexia got up, and walked into Sofia's bathroom to have a look around. Wow, this girl had some swanky digs. Her lamp wasn't this nice! Maybe she'd have to steal a few of these items for her own bathroom.

Just then, she heard the sounds of the princess stirring. Lexia quickl conjured up a servant girl's uniform for herself, and pretended to try and sneak out through the princess' bedroom.

"Who are you?" The princess asked sleepily.

"Lexia, your highness," the genie replied. "I am a new servant here in the palace. I was just changing your towels. I am sorry for waking you."

"No no, it's quite alright," Sofia sat up in bed, before screaming and covering her boobs. "Why am I nude!?"

"I ... I'm sure I don't know, your highness," Lexia said.

"Oh ... wait, I remember now. I was paying sexual tribute to my brother," Sofia smiled. "Oh I do hope he enjoyed it. I would hate to have displeased him."

"Your highness, if I may ask ... what do you think of your brother?"

"He is a God. The only one truly fit to walk the ground of Janosia. I bask in his glory, and I wish others would do the same, instead of worshipping the false Gods."

"I see ... well, I suppose I should go back to his service."

"You too follow our God?"

"Well ... I guess you could say I've been assigned to be his personal servant."

"I wish I were you. To be able to spend so much time around his holy glory. I have my own duties to perform which keep me away from him."

"Yes ... well, may I be dismissed? I wouldn't want to keep him waiting."

"Yes, of course. Go and serve his glory."

Lexia left the princess' bedroom.

"Man, that girl's fucked up," she said. "I'm sorry Sofia, I'll try to make it up to you somehow."


Lascinda followed Captain Razef towards the meeting room. As soon as they were out of sight however, Lascinda forced Razef against the wall, and made out with him passionately, trying to pull off his armour.

"Your majesty, what are you doing!?" Razef asked. Her pushed her off of him, but she went straight back.

"Fuck me!" She shouted.

"Your majesty, someone may see!"

"I don't care! I need a cock in me!"

"Your majesty, please compose yourself. I love fucking you, but we can't do it here. You have a meeting to go to."

"But I need it! My pussy cries out for pleasure!"

"Your majesty, you need to go to this meeting. I promise once it's over I will give you everything you desire."

"The instant we're alone again I want you inside me, is that clear, captain?"

"Of course, your majesty. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Lascinda and walked into the meeting room, where the ambassador from Devrican was waiting for them.

"You're late," he said.

"It's my kingdom, I come when I want to," Lascinda said, sitting down at the table. "I trust my guards have been good to you."

"They keep their distance. My own guards see to that. I wouldn't want to end up like my predecessor."

"Yes, I am sorry for your loss."

"Stabbed repeatedly. They never found the killer."

"I'm well aware."

"And the seal of your personal Guard was found nearby, apparently dropped by the killer."

"Yes, it was."

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

"The seal? Oh yes, that design came into use in the 3rd year of the reign of King-"

"You know what I mean, Lascinda. We all know you had Andreas killed."

"First of all, you are to address me properly. Like I said, this is my kingdom."

"I am no subject of yours."

"While you are here, you are."

"I am here on behalf of King Dreth. I serve only him."

"How nice for him."

"And I'm very interested in the fact that most of Andreas' papers seemed to have been stolen, with one sloppily left behind by the killer. One which was a letter from a high-ranking army official, reporting on soldier movements in the border regions."

"Yes."

"Said army official also turning up dead on that very same night."

"It's amazing what coincidences can come about, isn't it?"

"My King wishes you to know that he is not pleased at how one of his people has been treated."

"Treated how? My staff didn't put too much milk in your tea, did they?"

"I've not consumed anything your staff have given me. I'd like to survive long enough to return to Devrican."

"Oh, my chefs' cooking isn't that bad."

"Look, 'your majesty', King Dreth does not take kindly to the murder of his people."

"Really? Well, perhaps King Dreth would be interested to know that I don't take kindly to foreign dignitaries coming here as spies, to steal military information."

"He's also rather disappointed by the fact you were planning an invasion to take our entire Eastern half for Farfalla."

"Was he now? Quite right too."

"So now he has bade me to present to you an ultimatum. Surrender to us your entire Western half, or we will declare war on you, and take the whole of Farfalla to become the Greater Devrican Empire."

"I notice your great King hasn't come in person to give me this ultimatum."

"I fully expect to be shot dead by a conveniently-place "broken" crossbow as soon as I leave the palace. I am expendable. My King is not."

"Oh no, I can assure you that won't happen. I need you alive to go back to your King and tell him that if he wants our lands, he'll have to come and get them."

"You are declaring war, then?"

"Wow, you catch on fast. Now go on, before I change my mind."

"You will live to regret this day, Lascinda! The armies of Devrican will crush you! You and your entire family will be burned before your people's eyes, as proof of Devricane might!"

"How nice. Bye now."

Once everyone was out of the room, Razef turned to Lascinda.

"Ma'am, was that wise?" He asked.

"First of all, don't call me Ma'am. It makes me feel old," Lascinda replied. "Secondly, our armies can easily defeat them. And thirdly, are you going to drag me to my bedroom now, or am I going to have to mount you on the table?"

"I think the bedroom would be best."

Lascinda stood up, and the two of them went as fast as they could towards her bedroom. Razef's wife had died a few years ago, and ever since then, the two of them had been having a secret affair, re-igniting the sexual fire which had died in Lascinda along with her husband. They got to Lascinda's bedroom, and she jumped onto the bed, getting naked as fast as possible. Razef tried to get his armour off, but he couldn't do it fast enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.