The Royal Genies
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On a faraway planet, a blossoming romance is going to lead to magic fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Space   Aliens   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Royalty  

Tonight, there was to be a party at the royal palace. On the anniversary of his death, the artefacts that had been recovered from King Reylos' fallen star were to be put on display for nobility and visiting dignitaries to see. Everything had been packed away, so now the palace's staff were working to get everything out and on display, but away from prying hands.

"What do you think these things are?" Asked one of the workers, holding up what was, unbeknownst to him, the complete boxset of the most popular TV series ever to come out of the Martian Colonies.

"I don't know, and I don't want to know," said another, holding up a powerless laser sword. "I still think these artefacts should have been returned to the Gods, rather than being kept here."

"King Reylos said that they were safe to keep here, and the Queen trusts the judgement of her husband's late grandfather." The first worker reached into the box, and pulled out yet another object he didn't recognise, but what someone from Earth may have spotted to be an old oil lamp.

"That one's just a lump of metal!" Said the second worker.

"Correction, it's two lumps of metal," said the first worker, pulling out a second one. "It's got a little bit of dirt on it though..." The worker ran his hand along it, trying to rub of the bit of dirt that was encrusted on the side.

"Stop that!" Shouted the second worker, taking it off of him. "You don't want to damage it!"

"Oh fine. Where does the Queen want these?"

"Up over there. She's going to make a speech or something."


In her room, Princess Sofia was sat in her dressing gown, having her hair done by one of her handmaidens, ready for the event tonight. Like always, it would be a time to be on her best behaviour (Though she always was), and for young suitors to attempt to woo her. They never managed, as they failed to realise that their incredible wealth was hardly impressive to the daughter of the Queen.

"There we go, all done," said the handmaiden, as she held up a mirror behind Sofia to let her see her hair.

"It is wonderful, thank you," Sofia smiled.

"A pleasure, your highness," she said. "Shall I leave you now?"

"Yes please."

The handmaiden left, and Sofia removed her dressing gown, in order to dress herself for the party. As she stood in front of her mirror, she took the opportunity to admire her body. Despite only being 14-years-old, Sofia was remarkably well developed, and she could see why so many young men sought her. Aside from their natural desire to marry the Queen's daughter.


Meanwhile, Prince Harson was preparing with a good pre-party masturbation session. He groaned, and shot out his cum onto his chest, while thinking about two of the servant girls who worked in the kitchens. Despite being 3 years older than his sister, he was a virgin, as princehood, particularly when you're the heir to the throne, didn't exactly leave much time for courtship. And he couldn't exactly have a one night stand either, since privacy was hard to come by, and sneaking a girl into his room would be nigh-on impossible without someone seeing, leading to a scolding from his mother.

Harson got up, and put his trousers on. Who knows, maybe there'd be a sexy girl who wanted to marry the future King of Farfalla?


Princess Sofia walked through the party, mingling with the people as she went.

"Your drink, your highness," said a servant boy to Harson. The Prince took it, and slapped the boy.

"And what time do you call this? I ordered it nearly 10 minutes ago!" Harson shouted.

"I'm sorry, your highness," the boy said. "It won't happen again!"

"See that it doesn't, or I'll have you drawn and quartered." The boy left quickly, and Sofia approached her brother.

"Harson, you were much too hard on that boy," Sofia said.

"It's not my fault he was so slow."

"You know mother doesn't like you being so hard on people."

"Well that's just too bad, isn't it?"

"Harson, if you're ever going to be King, you should listen to mother's advice."

"Duly noted. Now go away."

"Attention!" Shouted a man. "Her majesty Queen Lascinda III shall now address you." Everyone gathered in the main chamber, and turned to the balcony, where the Queen walked out.

"My people, we are here today to celebrate our lineage," she said. "The Gods blessed us with King Reylos, and he allowed us to admire these artefacts from the heavens. Prince Harson, could you come up here please?" Harson groaned, and walked up to the balcony, reluctant to address the people.

"Prince Harson," said Lascinda. "One day, you will be King, and on that day, the people of Farfalla will be your responsibility." Lacinda handed Harson one of the lamps, and he took it. "These artefacts came from the Gods, and with them, your reign shall be blessed."

While his mother spoke, Harson zoned out a little, wishing for it to be over. As he did, he subconsciously ran his hands along the lamp, barely even noticing that it appeared to be getting warmer under his touch. However, no-one could ignore the shouts that came from the people as clouds of yellow smoke began pouring out of the lamp. People started running in terror, but Harson just stood there. He watched as the smoke turned into a naked girl, who stood facing him.

"Oh, why the scared look, Master?" She asked, in a language Harson didn't understand, before turning around to see the faces of those who'd been too scared or curious to flee. "Oh, now this isn't going to work at all."

Harson saw the girl snap her fingers, and his world went black. The next thing he knew, he had a horrible headache, and appeared to be laying down. He opened his eyes, and he realised that he was laid naked in his bed. He sat up, and groaned.

"Are you alright, Master?" Harson jumped, and looked in the direction of the voice, where he saw a naked girl, sat on a chair looking at him.

"You ... how did you get in here?" Harson asked. "Get out before I call the guards."

"Master, just relax. You took a big blow to the head."

"I am Harson, Crown Prince of Farfalla. Harm me, and you shall live to regret it."

"Whyever would I harm you, Master?"

"Well why else would you break into my room ... naked?"

"This is how I normally am, Master. As for why I'm here, I brought you here to recover."

"Recover from what?"

"Me knocking you out, of course."

" ... Wait, what?"

"Well Master, after you released me, I noticed the crowd, so I wiped all their memories of what happened, and brought you here. Of course, I couldn't just zap you unconscious without your permission, so I settled for hitting you really hard and knocking you out. And then I had to go into all those people's minds and extract your language from them."

"What do you mean? Released you from where?"

"From my lamp, Master."

"Your lamp?"

The girl pointed at the lamp that was sitting on Harson's bedside table.

"You ... came from in there?"

"Yes Master. Don't you remember?" Harson thought back, and remembered all the smoke coming out of the lamp, followed by this girl appearing.

"What are you?"

"I'm a genie, Master."

"What the fuck is a genie?"

"Surely you know of us? Magical beings who grant wishes for humanity."

"Magic? You are some sort of demon?"

Harson moved back a little at this. Peasants were one thing, but he didn't think his status would have sway with a demon.

"No Master, I am Lexia, your loyal servant. It will be my pleasure to grant you any wish you desire."

"I've got hundreds of servants. Why shouldn't I just have you beheaded for breaking into my room?"

"Well Master, because I can do what none of those other servants can."

"And what might that be?"

Lexia just smiled, and floated into the air, never moving from her seated position.

"By the Gods..."

"Not quite," Lexia smiled. She laid down on her front, still floating in the air, and moved closer to Harson. "So then Master, what will it be?"

"You ... You will give me anything I desire?"

"Well, there are a few rules, but for the most part, yes. Anything you desire."

Harson thought for a moment, and then grinned.

"On your knees," he said.

"Master?"

"On your knees. NOW!"

"Um ... yes Master." Lexia immediately stopped floating, and dropped to her knees, bowing her head.

"I am the future King of Farfalla, and your Master. You will show me the proper respect."

"Yes Master."

"In my presence, you are to be on your knees with your head bowed, unless my explicit permission is given."

"Yes Master."

"Now then, what was this about you hitting me in the head?"

"Well Master, I thought it would be best if I introduced myself to you in private, and I thought this would be the best way to get you alone. I am not permitted to use my powers on you without your permission, so that was the best I could do."

Harson gave Lexia a hard slap across the face.

"How dare you attack me!"

"Master, I'm sorry, I-"

"Heal my head, right now!"

"Yes Master." Lexia snapped her fingers, and Harson's pain instantly went away.

"Good. Now, are you going to behave from now on?"

"Yes Master."

"That's better. Now then, about that whole "anything I desire" thing."

"Simply speak, and I shall obey, Master."

"I want sex. Suck my dick."

"At once, Master."

Harson laid down, and Lexia crawled onto the bed, making sure to remain on her knees as she did so. She leaned down, and took Harson's flaccid cock in her mouth, though it hardened pretty quickly when she did.

"Ohhhh..." He moaned. It was every bit as exquisite as he'd imagined it would be. Lexia engulfed Harson's entire manhood in her mouth, and he moaned loudly. She just giggled, trying to enjoy giving pleasure to the person she was unfortunately going to be stuck with for the next few decades. The temptation to bite down on his cock was there, but she realised she needed to get on her Master's good side, so she continued with her fellation.

Harson thrust his hips upwards, in and out of Lexia's mouth, but the genie was well equipped to deal with such aggression. Harson erupted without warning, and let out a manly cry as Lexia gobbled up his whole load. She pulled off, and smiled, staying sat on her knees.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.