Arabian Nights - Cover

Arabian Nights

Copyright© 2015 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Closet transvestite Michele is kidnapped by a league of Arab men and forced into becoming a sex slave, performing depraved sex acts for their pleasure. Michele's only friend is her tutor Sarina, a fellow abductee, who teaches Michele how to satisfy the men who rape her every day. Michele is forced to suckle and fuck their huge cocks, ensuring they are satisfied. She eventually becomes adept in her role as a crossdressed puta but continues to plan her escape.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution   Royalty  

Michele felt the huge member buried in her anus begin to pulsate; hot, creamy semen flooded her back passage. She was lying face down on the huge bed; pressed down into the satin sheets and soft mattress, her own penis trapped in her satin panties was also hard and leaking pre-seminal fluid. She lay still as Ahmed, the man lying on top of her, emptied himself into her.

Ahmed preferred to fuck Michele doggy-style and finish with her prone; pushed down flat on the bed legs splayed when he climaxed; he didn't like her to push back like some of her other captors did. He just liked her to lie still while he pressed his body hard against her as he came, he didn't thrust when he came, he just let his penis throb and quiver when he ejaculated.

He grunted as he eased his cock out of Michele's anal sheath, he got up on his elbows and then on to his feet. Michele felt warm semen flow out of her sphincter and a few hot drops of Ahmed's spend dropped onto her stockings when he dismounted.

The other man in the room quickly took Ahmed's place and she felt his cock probe her sphincter insistently as he impatiently tried to enter her. She knew that Sadan liked to fuck her hard and fast; he liked to fuck her after others had already filled her back passage with their seed and almost always went last if she was being used by more than one man.

Michele grunted as Sadan's glans found her sphincter and then his cock slid easily into her, deep and snug in her lubricated passage. He immediately began to thrust in and out of her in a steady rhythm, his penis stimulating her prostate causing her penis to begin leaking precum again.

Sadan pulled Michele to her knees and she knew better than to resist him. In fact she eased herself up, ensuring Sadan's cock did not fall out of her; she began to buck back against him as he gripped her thighs and began to jackhammer in and our of her.

Michele knew that Sadan was a quick comer and she did her best to please him by meeting his thrusts and wriggling her buttocks for him when he was fully inside her. She wanted him to come quickly so that today's ordeal would be over as soon as possible. As much as she was sexually aroused, it was mostly involuntary, she had discovered early in her captivity that she couldn't prevent her body from responding to stimulation. Although she admitted to herself that she enjoyed the gratification, the caveat applied that she was being forced to endure the pleasure.

She knew what was coming next because Sadan always took his pleasure the same way. She could sense that his orgasm was approaching and soon he would roll her over and finish missionary; which is exactly what he did. Michele assisted him as he flipped her over; she lifted her legs up as Sadan pulled her heels over his shoulders and lifted her buttocks so he had unimpeded access to anus. He pulled her panties out of the way so his cock slid easily in and out of her. Sometimes the men fucked her sans-panties, but mostly they left them on and either tore open the crotch or pulled them out of the way. In fact they seldom removed any of her clothing, preferring to fuck her fully or partially clothed.

Michele lay on her back and looked up at her dark-skinned abductor; his black hair usually covered by a keffiyeh or taqiyah was stylishly western cut and dank with sweat. His eyes were dark and his white teeth contrasted with his close-cropped beard as he grimaced with the effort of fucking his transvestite slave. She looked up at her well-shaped calves and slender ankles encased in sheer, flesh-toned stockings and her delicate feet shod in black patent-leather high-heels, high in the air, one leg over each of Sadan's shoulders.

Sadan took up where he left off and began to fuck her vigorously building up to his climax. Michele raised her torso to meet his thrusts, encouraging him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me baby! Come deep inside me!" she groaned.

Unlike most of her captors, Sadan liked her to talk dirty to him when he was using her. He had used physical force to get her to do so when the men had been 'training' her but now she willingly complied.

Sadan was about to come and Michele raised her buttocks up to greet his insistent thrusts, she locked her heels behind his back and rubbed her thighs and body against him as he fell on her and began to kiss her passionately. She kissed him back, their tongues intertwining. The pressure of his body rubbing against her panty-clad penis and the intense pleasure his cock was evoking from her anus was bringing her close to orgasm.

They fucked each other hard and fast, grunting and sweating, bucking and grinding, moaning and groaning.

"Fuck that white mukhannath shermuta Sadan, and then let us get out of here quickly. We have more important tasks at hand," Ahmed quipped.

"You take too much pleasure from seeing hers," he mocked.

Michele had learned some Arabic and knew that 'mukhannath shermuta' roughly translated to 'transvestite slut'. She also knew that although Ahmed was mocking his close friend for bringing her to orgasm, Ahmed liked to see to see her come when he was alone with her having one-on-one sex. Her captors were fluent in Arabic, French, Italian and English and some of them spoke other languages as well and Michele had picked up some of the foreign words they used, as had the other captive sex slaves.

Sadan howled and ground his groin into Michele as hot seed erupted from his tumescent phallus, Michele moaned and ground herself against him, her own emission flooding her panties. The feeling of shame that she felt as she ejaculated banished by the intense pleasure she felt as her orgasm washed over her. The two men had been toying with her for about three hours now and she had been on the verge of climax a number of times; the relief she felt as the man on top of her bucked and flailed as he fucked her and emptied himself in her was delightful.

"MMMmmm! Fuck me! Come in me! Use me!" Michele goaded the swarthy Arab.

She rubbed her stocking-clad thighs against him and kissed him passionately as he gripped her tightly and emptied the last of his spend deep in anus. The intense pleasure radiating from deep in her bowel and the tingly delight emanating from her penis was beginning to subside into that intense feeling of post-coital satisfaction.

Sadan pulled his cock out of Michele's anus, untangled her legs and pushed her aside. He had finished with her now and she was just another possession that needed to be cleaned, fed, and prepared for when he and his fellow captors wanted to use her again.

Sadan sauntered away towards the bathroom; his erection slowly deflating, his cock glistening with juices.

"Go whore! Get out of here so the housemaids can clean up the mess," Ahmed ordered.

Michele pulled her cum-drenched panties into place and pulled down her skirt. As she sat up on the bed she felt warm semen begin to dry and cool on her thighs and pool in her panties as it dribbled from her anus. The front of her panties were soaked with her own spend and she knew that it would soon soak into her skirt and stocking-tops. It didn't matter; she would clean the skirt before it stained and she had literally hundreds of pairs of stockings and pantyhose; the stockings she was wearing now were laddered and holed and would have to be discarded anyway.

She got to her feet, bowed to Ahmed, and walked backward out of the room with her head bowed as she had been trained to do. Once clear of the 'playroom' she spun on her heels and tottered off to her quarters.

She had been a transvestite sex slave for over a year now and as she made her way through the dark corridors her thoughts shifted to as to how she had come to be in her current situation. She remembered how it all began...

"And so Jamhal; it has been decided by The Cabal that we will acquire a mukhannath; a transvestite. Not a transsexual, we have had transsexuals before with their huge titty implants and reconstructive surgery; we want a man who dresses like a woman. A man who looks very attractive dressed as a woman. But a man no less," Saheed dictated and Jamhal nodded sagely.

"We can fuck our women putas in the ass and we can fly in transsexual putas and fuck them; but to the Cabal it is not the same as fucking a crossdressed effeminate man."

Jamhal nodded again; he knew that Arab men grew up fucking boys and young men and that sometimes they would have the boys dress in women's garb but this would not be the same. They wanted a convincing crossdresser that they could train and use and abuse.

"He, that is She, must be around thirty or so, white of course, and very pleasing. We also prefer she be inexperienced so that we may have the pleasure of teaching her," Saheed went on.

"Go! Make it so!" Jamhal was dismissed.

The Cabal was a secretive group of profoundly rich Arab men, most of their money came from oil but they all owned other highly lucrative businesses and some were indirectly related to Emirs, Sheiks and other Arab royalty. They kept a stable of sex slaves for their use and it was Jamhal's job to keep the stable stocked with whatever took their fancy. Most of the women he abducted were eventually won over by the money that was showered on them and became compliant and willing participants. They were then released with the riches they had earned. Those who remained reluctant, and these were the most highly prized, would eventually jade the appetites of the Cabal and would also be released.

They would wake up in a five-star hotel somewhere in Europe dressed in finery and precious jewellery, with huge deposits in their bank accounts. If any of them complained to the authorities they would not be able to explain their new found riches and in any event they had no idea where they had been held captive and by whom.

It didn't take long for Jamhal to find a fitting subject for his employers...

Michael Nyland sat in seat 1A of the Emirates airbus and listened to the hostie's announcement:

"Ladies and gentlemen the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign in anticipation of our arrival in Dubai. Please ensure your tray tables..."

Michael stopped listening. He began to think. He couldn't believe how lucky he had been to have landed this job. He was a software engineer and had been headhunted by a Middle East company that wanted to pay him ridiculous amounts of money to write computer programs. It was five-times his last salary and the deal included accommodation, living expenses and first class travel. Sure he would have to live in a sandpit but he would live in luxury.

But Steve had a secret that he had withheld during the interview process when they had asked him if had any personal impediments that could compromise his integrity. Steve was the rarest of animal; a heterosexual transvestite.

He had been crossdressing since he was a child; initially just wearing his mothers and sisters lingerie, later their clothes and later still he had perfected a female persona that he kept secret. He loved dressing as a woman and felt more comfortable dressed enfemme but he was well and truly in the closet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.