Stumped
Chapter 1: Stumped...

Copyright© 2015 by Pierre et al

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Stumped... - Stumped is a tale recounted by Izamar, who is, interestingly, friends with some characters from other stories, including Florenz, Maddy, Belinda, Sage, and Cristophe. In this tale, Izamar falls for a fellow doctoral student, Sabina, with whom she shares a bathroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration   Analingus   Amputee  

I had only known Sabina to recognize before moving into the Birch Street house. My friend Sari lived there already and that is how I was invited to move in just before the beginning of the school year. It’s a one story house with two bathrooms, one of them connected to Sabina’s bedroom and that bathroom also had a door that connected it to my bedroom. I fell in love with Sabina not right away but fairly soon after I got to know her a little. She was terribly pretty. And exotic. Lovely of face and figure though she had no legs, just two short stumps. We shared a bathroom and we often ran across one another naked. She was shy at first. I was blatantly in her face with nudity. She would come into the bathroom in the afternoon when she got home and I would be standing at the full length mirror stark staring you know putting on a mask or fucking with my makeup. I would turn and smile at her. She would smile back. I would ask her about her day and would stand there nude facing her chatting away. It was fun actually. I am such a free spirit. Anyway, I liked her a lot and wanted her to be used to me that way. And then I have this boyfriend. It’s all very polyamorous. He is terribly handsome and a guy who looks very cute and younger than his age. In fact he is a couple years younger than me. I am very attractive but not in that youthful cute way that Florenz is. He would come over at night and we would fuck like crazy in my bed making outrageous noise. I would get going shouting oh oh oh oh in the rhythm of his thrusts into my inner sanctum.

One morning I apologized to Sabina. I came into her room and said God I’m so sorry, Sabina. And she was like it’s okay don’t worry. But I felt bad. That was when I started wondering if she ever got any. Does anyone fuck her? Of course we had lived in the same house for awhile and there didn’t seem to be any boys coming over to fuck her. She is pretty as I mentioned before. Very pretty. She is just sans legs. So anyway, one night I was all alone. My boyfriend Florenz wasn’t around that weekend and so I was all the fuck alone. I don’t think I’ve gone into much detail about Florenz yet. I did mention that he is extremely cute and handsome too--not one of those guys who is just cute but not really good looking--no, this guy is good looking. And he has some class. Moves well and is alert and attentive and cool.

So Florenz was doing something else this weekend and the fact is that we have this on and off sexual relationship. Let’s see ... how can I describe this? We are friends who are sexually involved a lot of the time but there are ... hiatuses is not the right word because that would make it sound like we’re abstaining from sex during those periods ... but really we’re involved with other people. In my case it’s usually women and for Florenz it’s usually women too ... though he does have sex with some males ... always very pretty ones though ... like Sage, for example. There’s a cutie pie if ever there was one. Sage and Florenz are both prettier than me in a sense and I’m very pretty. Well, I’m more the sexy type really. And then Sage and Florenz live in a house with Madeleine, who has this clitoris as long as a man’s thing. Seriously. She really turns me on. That is so sexy. She’s a lesbian so this is something I can get to do. So I go over there and live it up. Ooh la la! I put my lips around the shaft (such a masculine word) around her shaft and suck on it. It grows bigger in my mouth. I am deepthroating her as it were because it’s all the way in my mouth. I am intoxicated by the slim smoothness and moistness of it and its heady flavor. I could do that for hours. I go on and on. She lays down and I crouch over her suckling at her groin. Then I’ll lay down and she’ll squat upon my face. Then we’ll stop and smoke another joint or take some hits from her bong and then resume our flagrante delicto. Sometimes she’ll come and we’ll smoke and resume and then she’ll come again. One night she came five times. Several nights it was three. Then I would be a wreck--sweaty, wasted, aching with lust. One night in such a state I was on Madeleine’s bed with her and also my boyfriend Florenz was sprawled languidly on a comfy chair. As we were laying there in a puddle of exhaustion and lust--Madeleine and me--Florenz stopped jacking off and rolled a joint, lit it and passed it to me. While the three of us shared the joint, Florenz said, “Izzie, did I ever tell you about the time I watched Maddy fucking Belinda?”

“What!? With her appendage?”

Florenz nodded. I looked at Madeleiene who was smirking with pride. “So you could fuck me?” I said. Madeleine nodded, still smirking. I threw myself back on the bed and spread my long and sexy legs my hirsute nether lips yawning invitingly. “Fuck me, Maddy! Come on!”

Madeleine looked at me while she, seemingly not hurrying, finished smoking the joint. Then she leaned over to hand the roach to Florenz. She fondled herself briefly and then wet her hand with her mouth in order to wet herself, the way boys do, you know, and then leaned over me and --wham! she was inside me. Jesus! did that feel good! This went on for awhile I guess until Maddy needed a rest and then somehow I ended up sitting up on top of Maddy impaled on her clitoris and leaning forward kissing her on the mouth and Florenz came at me from behind and slid his penis into my butt. God, that was cool!

And this reminded me of something that my friend Cristophe was telling me once and it’s worth repeating here. Cristophe had this college roommate, Lanier, who was kind of a dickhead but Cristophe found him attractive. And one night Lanier got on top of him and Cristophe woke up in the middle of the night I guess with Lanier’s dick in his anus. What Cristophe said at the time--that is, afterward to me--was that he “would have liked some foreplay.” But later he told me that, when he had thought about it later, he realized that his saying that was just a figure of speech, that part of what he really liked about the experience is that he was taken unexpectedly and had not foreseen it. Cristophe made a point of telling when he was relating this, that he in no way wanted to romanticize rape but rather it was specific to this experience and the lucky fact that it was something he wanted that made the surprise element okay in this case.

Well, this was like that ... only I could hardly call it rape when after all we were all in the throes of flagrante delicto at the time. But anyway the surprise thing really knocked me out. And there I was getting what’s the term? double penetrated. I hadn’t ever done that before. It was pretty cool.

And then they told me that the neighbor Bess Carver had apparently been watching the whole thing through the window! These guys are truly dedicated eroticists, if you ask me.

Anyway, I fell in love with Sabina. Did I mention this already? Well I did. The more I saw of her the more I was enamored. She was so beautiful not to mention extremely exotic to say the least. I was in a class of hers as it turned out. She was a PhD student in communication and as it turned out was teaching this class about postmodern women artists, which I was taking. I had just moved into the house and was sharing a bathroom with her at the very beginning of the semester and I had signed up for this class about postmodern art. I didn’t know she was teaching it. I am also a grad student. My major is actually physical education. Anyway, I showed up for class the first day and all of us students were all sitting there in the classroom waiting and Sabina entered the room in her wheelchair and took her place at the head of the room. She verbally introduced herself and then wrote her name on the blackboard.

Yes, that was the moment I fell in love with her--when she wheeled into the classroom. What an entrance she made--smiling and radiant! She showed slides during her lecture, which lasted an hour and then there was group discussion for an hour. I didn’t say anything. I was just transfixed, sitting there staring at her, gaping, I guess, at her beauty. I wanted that person. Jeez, and I shared a bathroom with her! I kept picturing her in Eve’s earliest garment. It was almost too much. Can I really manage this? I thought. Will I just slink into my bedroom and try to pretend I don’t have these feelings? Or will I act upon them?

(At the time, I wasn’t even thinking about the fact that I was her student. Well, never mind. Let’s hope that issue doesn’t even come up. Why am I suddenly reminded of The Nutty Professor? It didn’t seem to matter in that case that the professor ... well, never mind.) After class Sabina spoke to me of course. “Izamar!” she exclaimed. “What a pleasant surprise that we’re in this class together!” (That was a nice way of putting it, wasn’t it?) I nodded up and down in that inane way that people--that I--do when at a loss for words. “Yes,” I finally croaked. “Yes, it is very cool.”

“Are you headed home?” she asked. It was 3:00 o’clock in the afternoon. I said I was. “Can I walk along with you?” she asked. (Interesting that she used the expression “walk along with you.” I was already discovering about metaphorical empowerment.) I smiled and nodded. This time I think not inanely but with the genuine enthusiasm that I felt for her. I was determined after all to overcome my intimidation and be a genuine friend at the very least if not more, which is what I wanted. I knew that for sure now--already at this point. So we headed out the classroom door and down the hall and onto the quad.

So that was the night I was all alone. I was in bed tossing and turning. The bathroom door was open on my side and I could see that Sabina’s light was still on. I got up. I went into the bathroom and sat on top of the toilet seat in the dark. Sabina’s light went out and I tapped gently on the door. “Izamar?” Sabina whispered.

“Can I come in?”

“Yes.”

I opened the door and the light from my room cast enough light into hers to see that she was sitting up in her bed against a bank of pillows. She looked at me quizzically.

“Can I get into your bed?” I asked as I simultaneously slipped into her bed and pulled the covers over me and cuddled my face against her bosom. Can you believe I had the nerve? Well, maybe you can after reading this far in the narrative. I have to tell you even Florenz was amazed when I told him about it.

She scooted herself down and our lips met and we kissed with passion and gusto. My tongue sought the recesses of her mouth and hers mine. Whew! I loved kissing her. Anyway, I ended up ... uh ... putting my lips between the little plump remainders of thighs that sprouted at her groin. Her clit swelled and thrust itself from the forest of fur ... well, you get the idea.

We awoke in each other’s arms in the morning and our romance had begun. I was in heaven.

I told Florenz about this. Typical guy reaction: he wanted her too. But really I think he’s like that so I shouldn’t be too hard on him. I mean I think he really was into it when he said it. My other housemate Sari gave him a very difficult time over this however. She accused him of wanting to take advantage of unusual women ... women who might be expected to have fewer options than others. And it’s true that he has had others like that. Lurch, for example. (Though I guess calling her that is not very nice.) I do think Florenz just has quirky taste. I mean, the guy is good looking and socially skilled. So it’s not like he can’t get anybody he might want. And he does have women who could have their pick. I consider myself that.

Now my boyfriend says I should explain that he did not just come up with the idea of romancing Sabina when I mentioned it. Rather, he says, he, like me, nurtured the concept over a period of time after first becoming aware of her. He says he just didn’t mention it to me before because it would be gross for him to be always telling me about everybody he lusts after. (Although he does frequently do that--and so do I to him--and also one could argue that it was gross for him to come up with this idea as soon as I mention it as if he’s trying to one up me.) So Sabina says, “Your boyfriend Florenz--you guys have an open relationship, I guess.” We were cuddled up in her bed. I was nuzzling her neck and she was kissing the top of my head. We were naked. It was hot and the covers were bunched up at the foot of the bed so that we were both laying there in all our erotic glory.

“Yes,” I told her.

“You are polyamorous then,” she said, caressing my breasts. For all the talking guys do about breasts they really don’t seem to end up doing much with them. You need a relationship with a woman if you want your tits fondled. “Maybe the three of us...” Sabina began and then paused.

“Yes?” I inquired. “The three of us?”

“Could...” she twirled one hand as a gesture of suggesting an unspoken meaning.

“Wow. Hmm. Yeah, we could do that. We could totally do that. I can tell you already that Florenz would like it because I happen to know that he is attracted to you.”

She snuggled deep into my arms now against my bosom and let out a contented sigh. “Okay,” she whispered, “okay.”

My two fave sex partners and the three of us could be going at it. Ooh la la!

And then I curled myself around and snuggled my crotch into hers for a rather enrapturing bout of tribadism. We fell asleep around midnight curled up around each other. Oh, it was magic!

We didn’t organize an exact date but one evening, the following Friday night in fact, Florenz came over. I had suggested the menage a trois to him already and he was revved up for it when he came over that night. When Florenz strolled into my bedroom (We had instructed Sari to let him in the front door when he arrived), Sabina and I were in my room. The sconce on the wall by the door provided enough light to see while still being demure enough for romance. I was on my bed leaning against a pile of pillows and naked with the sheet pulled up to my waist and Sabina was also nude and perched on a stuffed chair in a corner next to the head of the bed. She had one arm draped casually over the arm of the chair so that her breasts draped themselves slightly askew along her torso. Florenz for his part looked wonderful and Sabina flashed him a charming smile. He was dressed in a snuggly fitting blue short-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans riding so low on his slender stomach that a row of pubic hair fringed the front of the waistband. “Perhaps,” I commenced and then cleared my throat, “you can change into something more comfortable.” The boy slipped off his shirt and cast it behind him and slipped out of his slip-on shoes and pulled down his pants and was naked, his penis swinging to and fro before us.

Suddenly Sabina gasped. “Oh my God!” She put her hand to her mouth. “I had no idea. I ... I...”

“Huh?” I asked. “What is... ?”

“I thought your boyfriend was a trans man.”

“You did?”

“Well, everything about your description of him made him sound that way and his appearance and the fact that he is your boyfriend and you are lesbian. And the name is highly ambiguous.”

I smiled at her and nodded with amusement. “That is so cool. How surprised you must be now! I don’t suppose I could have pulled off a surprise like that if I had it all planned out. Really, I had no idea you thought that. And anyway, I think he looks more like a trans woman.”

Florenz just stood there posing and enjoying himself. My androgynous boyfriend basking in admiration! With his penis slightly tumescent and swaying jauntily.

I threw the covers back so that I was completely exposed, patted the bed, and called, “Sabina,” and she hopped from the chair directly onto the bed next to me. I knew she would do that though I don’t know how she does it. She was sprawled now alluringly on the sheet and the gorgeous boy came forward and got on the bed with us, stretching out and gently taking my housemate’s torso in his arms, caressing her and placing tender kisses on her face. She pressed her lips to his and they engulfed one another in kisses.

To my astonishment, Sabina after a few minutes of this torrid reciprocation, croaked hoarsely, “Florenz, enter me!” as she reached down to grasp and stroke his sex, which was at this point swelling and readying itself. He sat up and adjusted Sabina’s torso. She spread her thighs as it were, splayed her arms out beside her, and looked up at him expectantly. Her body seemed to be almost nothing but a welcoming pudendum, gaping lips and nicely furred. Florenz’s penis slid directly into her--the opening not hard to find and he quickly thrust himself all the way in. Sabina went, “Uhmhph” and then groaned a long slow delicious groan. I was riveted, I must say. Now Florenz was thrusting to and fro rhythmically and then the two of them plastered together rolled over so that Florenz was laying on his back and Sabina sat--that is to say stood impaled--upon Florenz. She used her palms upon the bed to heave herself up and down upon him and I could see the shaft of his sex when she raised herself momentarily before plunging back down. She seemed amazingly strong as she heaved her deliriously sexy torso up and down upon my boyfriend. Her breasts would fly up and then down again according to the elevation and descent of her body. I started masturbating as I watched.

Now Florenz put his hands on her waist to aid the up and down motion. He was hefting her up and down upon his dick and now her hands were flying freely waving about as she allowed him to completely direct her motions as if she were a sex toy deployed upon his erect shaft. Then she pushed herself down leaning forwards rubbing her clitoris against Florenz’s stomach. And then Florenz came. He gasped and then let go of Sabina as she wriggled and tugged with her body and Florenz gasped and whimpered. Sabina rolled off of him and as she lay gasping on her back, I pressed my mouth to her pussy, gently grasping her clitoris between my lips and sucked her to orgasm.

Then my companions were both laying back exhausted, Sabina spreadeagled on the bed next to me and Florenz standing rather unsteadily next to the bed looking at us, his penis swaying and bobbing and dripping with sweat and male and female bodily juices. He flopped down in the chair, his member languidly drooping over the edge of the seat. I was looking around at my partners, still excited, and then ... the door flew open and there was Sari, our other housemate, standing there stark naked and smoking a joint.

Her face lit up. “Look at this! Fuck an A!” She was smiling broadly. “What can I do to help?” Florenz reached over for the joint and she handed it to him.

“Lick my pussy!” I cried and the little darling crawled onto the bed and put her face between my legs. Ooh la la!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.