The World's First Futa - Transformed Into a Futa - Cover

The World's First Futa - Transformed Into a Futa

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Futa’s First Taboo Menage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Taboo Menage - Becky Woodward, the world's first futa, recounts the excitement of her naughty life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

“So your boyfriend just caught you fucking his step-sister right after you two had sex for the first time,” Adelia, the talk show host, said, leaning close to me. “What happened next?”

My futa-dick throbbed in my panties as I sat cross-legged, facing the world as I talked about the intimate details of my life that happened thirty-years-ago. But I could still remember the events so clearly. I could almost feel Janice’s pussy convulsing around my girl-dick after I just fucked her in the shower while her step-brother, my then-boyfriend Kurt, watched on in shock.

“Well, he turned as white as a sheet,” I answered with a smile, loving the reaction of the studio audience.


September 30th, 2017

Kurt turned white as a sheet as he saw me jump away from his step-sister, my body still buzzing with the intensity of my orgasm. My new cock, I had no idea how my clit blossomed into a futa-dick after I lost my virginity twenty minutes ago, slid out of Janice’s spunk-filled pussy. Her cream and my cum streaked my new shaft.

Kurt’s blue eyes fell on my dick. They widened as he saw how huge it was, how it thrust from the folds of my pussy half-hidden by my soaked, blonde bush. His chiseled jaw worked as he witnessed the metamorphosis my clit had underwent. Guilt stabbed through me at the pain in his sapphire eyes.

I didn’t want to hurt him. But things had changed. The moment his cum spurted into me, I had transformed. My body rejected his male cum and ... and made me into a hermaphrodite. I had freaked out. It felt like his spunk was poison inside of me. I had to get it out of me. I ran into the bathroom of his house, ruining our romantic date that had ended up with him taking my virginity. In the bathroom, I douched myself.

And then my clit sprouted.

His step-sister had heard the commotion. She’d come out to investigate. She thought I had a bad experience with my first time having sex. Well, it was, but up until Kurt came in me, I had enjoyed myself. When she saw my new futa-dick—her words to described my transformed clit—she lost all control of herself. She sucked my new cock off then I fucked her pussy hard.

“Kurt,” I said, reaching out to him as he backed away. He ran a hand through his short, red hair. “I’m sorry, Kurt.”

“Th-that’s a ... That’s a...” Then he turned and bolted.

“Kurt!” I shouted.

I went to step out of the shower and go after him, my futa-dick bouncing before me, but Janice caught my arm. The brunette pulled me back against her body, her soaked t-shirt thrust up and over her cum-smeared breasts. When she first found me, I had just been masturbating my new cock, and I spurted all over her.

“Where are you going?” she moaned, grabbing my dick.

“After your brother,” I said. “I have to make this right.”

“And what about me?” Janice’s nineteen-year-old face rippled with a lusty hunger. “You pumped me full of your girl-spunk, and now you’re going to bail?”

“But...” I protested as her hand fisted up and down my still-hard girl-cock. I’d cum three times already. What did it take to make my new shaft go soft.

“No, you have to take care of me,” she moaned. “I’m swimming in your spunk.”

“Well...” I said, her hand feeling so good as she slid it up and down my pussy-lubed dick. I bit my lip. The right thing to do was to go after Kurt. I had to make this right with my boyfriend. I never wanted to hurt him.

But his step-sister’s hand stroking my shaft made me tremble. My toes curled in against the shower floor. Her face, framed by her short bob of brown hair, looked so inviting. My pussy clenched, the lust eroding my desire to do what was right.

Like a siren led into the rocks, I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth.

My dick throbbed in her hand as our lips worked together. I savored the flavor of her mouth as the pleasure surged through my body. Her grip tightened on my shaft as our tongues dueled together, sliding past each other. We made such wanton sounds, my round breasts pressing into her large, pillowy mounds. Our nipples brushed.

Tingles raced down my body from my electrified nubs.

“Mmm,” she purred, breaking our kiss. “I need to taste myself on your dick. I love doing that with a guy. And you’re dick is so huge and...”

“And...” I asked, trembling, so overwhelmed by all these new sensations washing through me. I still had all my feminine bits, but now I had this huge slab of flesh full of so many nerve endings. It was like having a clit that was a million times more sensitive.

“And you have to clean me up.” She arched an eyebrow. “With your tongue. I want you to lick me clean so you can pump more cum into me!”

A hot shudder ran through me, spasming out of my pussy. “Yes!” I moaned. “Yes, yes, yes, let’s do that! It sounds so wild!”

A part of me knew this wasn’t how I should act. That this wasn’t me. I was a virgin who hadn’t done more than give Kurt handjobs and blowjobs until twenty minutes ago. And now I had these lusts to do such naughty things with his sister.

It was this new girl-dick. It twitched and throbbed and drove me mad with lust.

Janice slid out from between me and the shower wall, still gripping my juicy dick. She had such a huge grin on her as she walked backwards, her big tits jiggling. She looked so wanton with her shirt shoved up over them, the streaks of pearly white smeared over her heaving mounds, that hungry look twinkling in her hazel eyes.

Her thumb ran across the throbbing tip of my girl-dick as she led me down the hallway, past her brother’s room. A shameful hand twisted my stomach as I passed, my cheeks flaring white-hot for a moment. I just lost my virginity in there and now I headed to the room next door.

Janice threw her door open, leading me inside. Her bed lay in the center, covered by a mauve duvet, posters of Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Evans, all in their Marvel superhero costumes, covered the wall. She even had a Chris Pine poster as Captain Kirk. My heart tightened as she led me to her bed. I knew this was wrong.

I should stop this. She wasn’t into women. I wasn’t into women.

Well, I didn’t used to be.

But I wanted this woman so badly.

“Mmm, stretch out on my bed on your back,” she moaned, licking her lips. “It sucks to sixty-nine with a guy when you’re on the bottom.”

I blushed. “I know.”

“You and my brother, eh?” She arched her eyebrows at me. “Doing some kinky things before you gave up that cherry?”

“Yes,” I said, quivering. Though I was only a year younger than her, I felt like a child.

She squeezed my dick and a shudder ran through my body. This was so wrong and I didn’t care. I had to enjoy it. I had to lick my cum out of her pussy. I had to feel her mouth sucking on my dick and making me explode.

I sank down on her pink duvet, squirming, my heart thudding in my chest. My breasts rose and fell. My dick throbbed as it thrust over my stomach, a slight bow to it. It gleamed with her pussy juices. Janice let out a purring moan, drawing my eyes to her thighs streaked with my pearly cum.

“I am going to suck so much futa-jizz out of your dick,” she moaned. “Oh, my god, this is so hot!”

Then she leaped onto her bed, landing on her knees beside me. Her big tits heaved and bounced. With deft skill, she straddled my face. I stared up at my first live pussy. Well, I’d seen other girls in locker rooms, but I never really looked at their snatches.

And never so close.

Janice had a brown landing strip leading to her puffy vulva smeared with my cum. Her pussy gaped open from my dick, my jizz leaking out of her. A white glob fell and landed on my lips as she lowered her snatch to my hungry mouth.

It was such a pretty sight, pink, and looking like a flower from a Georgia O’Keeffe painting. That woman must have loved pussies. But I could see why now. I hungered to love this one. I licked my lips, tasting my salty cum infused with her spicy musk.

Then her cunt pressed on my mouth.

“Becky,” she whimpered as my tongue slid through her dick, gathering my jizz out of her spicy depths. “Oh, yes, Becky!”

I didn’t answer her, too busy savoring my first taste of another woman’s cunt. I reveled in the feel of her shaved vulva rubbing on my moth and the silky feel of her folds on my swiping tongue. I trembled, my own snatch clenching in sympathetic envy while my dick twitched.

She grasped my cock, lifting it. Her lips nuzzled at it again. I groaned as they slipped over the crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft. My twat tightened while I moaned into her juicy snatch. I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt, searching for more of my salty spunk as she sucked.

The pressure shot down my shaft to my pussy. I felt her suction reaching so deep into me. She whimpered about my dick, the humming massaging the tip. It made me squirm and ache. I fluttered my tongue through her sheath as I feasted on my salty cum in her delicious depths.

“Janice,” I groaned into her snatch, my hands grasping her ass. “Ooh, yes, Janice. That’s so good. Clean my dick.”

Janice slid more of my cock into her mouth.

“Just suck all your cream off of my futa-dick while I lick your snatch clean of my spunk!”

She bobbed her mouth, taking as much of my huge dick as I could. I had over a foot in length, and it amazed me she could open her mouth wide enough to take my girth. But she did. My cock throbbed in her mouth, the crown sliding against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. My pussy clenched and convulsed, my entire body trembling as she gave me such an expert blowjob.

It spurred me to flick and flutter my tongue through her snatch. To lick her out and give her all the pleasure I could. She whimpered and moaned, squirming and grinding that juicy cunt into my face. Her cream ran across my chin and cheeks as I feasted on her.

Soon, I had cleaned out all my salty jizz, leaving only her spicy cream to enjoy.

So I enjoyed it.

She squealed about my dick. Her ass tightened beneath my grip. She squirmed and shuddered as I plundered her juicy depths. Her moans and whimpers buzzed around my dick. I loved it. She bobbed her head faster and faster, sucking, slurping, driving me wild.

“Janice!” I moaned into her snatch, my fingers clenching hard into the cheeks of her ass. “Oh, my god, Janice! I’m going to cum!”

That only encouraged her.

She squirmed atop me, rubbing her pillowy tits into my stomach. She ground her juicy pussy against my hungry mouth. I licked and lapped through her folds while the pressure swelled in the depths of my cunt. My ovaries tightened.

Then she spasmed atop me. Her pussy juices flooded my mouth. Spicy cream poured out of the depths of her snatch as I made her cum. I drank up her juices, reveling in the flavor of my boyfriend’s sister. The hot delight spilled across my mouth and down my cheeks as my body twitched. My nipples throbbed against her squirming belly.

“Janice!” I screamed, my fingers biting into her rump. “Yes!”

My cock erupted.

My futa-cum spurted into her mouth. I thrashed and convulsed as the rapture boiled through me. I whimpered, the delight shooting through my mind. I groaned and gasped, my body writhing and undulating beneath her.

She gulped down my cum. She swallowed it with such hunger. I whimpered into her snatch, licking through her folds as my futa-cum poured out of me. My pussy convulsed. My juices flooded out, soaking her duvet, the wet spot growing beneath my ass.

“Oh, my god!” she moaned after swallowing the last blast of my cum. “You’re amazing. And you’re still hard.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted, my entire body buzzing, the pleasure bleeding through my body. My eyes rolled back into my head. My blood pounded through my body. I sucked in breaths. “Mmm, you were delicious.”

“I have to feel you in me again!” she moaned and moved.

Before I could stop her, Janice was turning around. Her big tits swung before her as she straddled my waist now. She grasped my girl-dick, rubbing it against her juicy pussy lips. I shuddered, my tip so sensitive from all my orgasms.

She slammed down my shaft. My eyes bulged as her hot, tight cunt wrapped about my girl-dick. I bucked and shuddered, gasping out at the top of my lungs. My body quivered, my round breasts heaving before me.

Her big tits slapped together when she bottomed out on my futa-dick. Her pussy took me to the hilt. Her silky flesh squeezed about my girl-dick. I groaned, my own cunt squeezing as the heels of my feet drummed the bed.

“Holy fucking yes!” I screamed out, not caring that only a thin wall separated her bedroom from Kurt’s.

Thirty or more minutes ago, Janice had to hear us making love. And now ... Now he had to hear me cheating on him with his step-sister. Guilty hands twisted my guts into knots for a moment. But then Janice slid her pussy up my cock.

My eyes widened at the pleasure engulfing my girl-dick. I groaned, the wave of rapture rippling out of my cunt swamped those guilty twinges. It felt too good to care about the consequences right now.

My hands shot to Janice’s breasts. I squeezed her big boobies as she rode me hard. She worked her cunt up and down my dick, her bedsprings squeaking and grinding. Her bed’s headboard thumped against the wall. A symphony of hot sex echoed through her room.

“Oh, my god, your dick, Becky!” she gasped. “Your dick is so huge! I’ve never seen huger! Felt huger! Holy shit, yes! I love it! I love it so much!”

“Good,” I whimpered and shuddered, my hips thrusting up to meet her plunging pussy.

Our crotches smacked together. Her tits heaved in my groping hands. I loved the way her heavy boobs shifted and swayed as I groped them. My fingers found her pink nipples. I squeezed and kneaded them, her pussy clamping down hard on my shaft.

That felt incredible.

I pulled and pinched and rolled on her nubs. I abused those fat, pink nipples, making her groan and gasp. The friction of her pussy sliding up and down my girl-dick increased. I whimpered and groaned, my head tossing back and froth.

I spotted movement.

Janice had left her bedroom door open. Kurt stood in the dark hallway, his body almost all shadow. He watched us, his hand stroking his dick. He witnessed his step-sister riding me, his girlfriend. I whimpered, staring back at him, wondering what he felt at this exact moment.

It made him horny, clearly. But did it humiliate him? Did it make him feel emasculated? Did he hate me now?

I whimpered and moaned, “Janice!” I gasped, wanting to let her know he watched. But something held me back. I caught just a glimpse of Kurt’s blue eyes reflecting the light spilling out of Janice’s bedroom. “Janice, yes, keep riding my dick. Work that pussy up and down my new futa-cock.”

“Ooh, I am!” she groaned, oblivious to her step-brother’s presence. “It’s such a huge dick. You’re a futa! A real, live futanari!”

Kurt mouthed that word.

“I am,” I moaned. “I don’t know how, but I love my new cock. Just keep riding me.”

“You are so big,” Kurt groaned.

Janice gasped, her cunt almost crushing my dick as she threw a look over her shoulder. Her eyes widened as Kurt stepped into her room, naked, his body muscular and strong, his hand stroking the dick that had taken my virginity.

“Oh, little brother,” moaned Janice, her hips undulating as she rode me again. “Watching your big sis fuck your girlfriend’s big dick, huh? Such a perv.”

“Yeah” he groaned, his eyes so glassy with lust. He stroked himself faster, the muscles of his right arm rippling and flexing.

They didn’t turn me on any longer. I didn’t find that masculine strength appealing. I squeezed the softer, feminine delight of his sister’s breasts, my girl-dick throbbing in her silky pussy. This ... This I enjoyed.

“Ooh, yes, watch me fuck her futa-dick!” Janice moaned, her pussy growing hotter and hotter at the same time.

“Yes,” I whimpered. “Watch her fuck me, Kurt! Watch your sexy, older sister ride my girl-dick. Ooh, have you ever played with her tits before?”

“No,” he groaned.

“But you wanted to.” I squeezed his sister’s tits. “You wanted to squeeze them.”

“Fuck, yes.” His voice became so hoarse as he fisted his dick. “I’ve always wanted to touch them.”

“Ooh, what a pervy, little brother,” whimpered Janice, riding me so hard and fast, her breasts jiggling in my grasp. “Oh, fuck, yes!”

Janice exploded on my girl-dick. She whimpered and moaned, her pussy massaging my futa-cock. I whimpered as she slammed down my girth. She took me to the hilt, her back arching. Her moans echoed through my bedroom while her flesh rippled around my cock.

It felt so amazing. My shaft ached and throbbed in her massaging depths. I shuddered and whimpered, my snatch growing so hot and tight. My ovaries ached to unload my cum into her depths. She milked my cock, eager for that spunk.

“Oh, my god, Kurt, you have got to feel her pussy! It’s just rippling about my dick. Your sister’s cunt feels amazing.”

“I bet!” he groaned.

My futa-dick erupted. The sound of his naked hunger had me spurting. I shuddered, staring at my boyfriend stroking his dick while I came in his older sister’s pussy. My spunk fired into her depths. I flooded her, filling her to the hilt with my spunk.

She arched her back, moaning louder as her cunt milked my futa-dick. Her spasming flesh wrung me dry, sending such waves of delight washing through me. Every time my girl-cock exploded, my body convulsed.

The rapture poured out of me.

It felt incredible.

I whimpered and moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. I groped at her tits as the pleasure shot through me. Kurt stared at me with such hunger. It was so exciting to be watched. It turned me on so much.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes!” groaned Janice. “Your girlfriend’s firing so much girl-spunk into me, Kurt!”

“I bet,” groaned Kurt, sounding so envious.

I felt so bad for him. He had to watch. I came over to spend the night with him. We were in college, dating for years. It was supposed to be a special night and then this futa-cock sprouted. I wanted to hate it, to be angry at that throbbing shaft buried in Janice’s cunt. But I couldn’t. It gave me such pleasure.

“Want to play with your sister?” I asked him.

“Both of you?” gasped Janice, clenching her pussy down on my girl-dick. “At the same time?”

“Yes,” I groaned.

“But he’s my brother!”

“And?” I asked, squeezing her tits. “You’re not related. You only grew up together.”

“Still,” she groaned. “Ooh, that would be so wrong. So wicked. So hot to fuck my pervy, little brother.”

Kurt came to the bed, grinning. I could tell this turned him on. He came up on Janice’s left side, opposite of me. I shook his sister’s left boob at him, the pillowy mound jiggling in my grasp. The girl moaned in pure delight as her brother leaned down and sucked on her nipple.

I joined Kurt, latching onto the other. I glanced at my boyfriend, smiling as we shared this slut’s nipple. I sucked and nibbled and flicked my tongue across it. My hips squirmed from side-to-side, my new futa-dick swaying between my thighs as I loved the nub.

“Ooh, this is so naughty,” moaned Janice. “Ooh, my little brother and his naughty futa-girlfriend...”

“Uh-huh,” Kurt groaned, his hand brushing mine squeezed about his sister’s tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.