Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

Now Jim’s mom was a little different, as she once told a bartender, “I may not have had a good marriage but I’ve had 2 highly successful divorces” Married first at 17, brought on by Jim growing inside of her. Her teenaged husband was killed in an accident involving a drunken Wal Mart Trucker, the settlement was both quick and large. Now that she could afford it the court as guardian for her son limited her largess, She got a nce 3 bedroom house and started going to school as soon as Jim was old enough for daycare. Her second husband was the owner of the daycare, well that one and 20 others. Right after he sold out to a health care chain he was nice enough to drop dead. Stacy liked to think she hurried his death by over fucking him. She had tried dating and at 32 liked to think of herself as prime Cougar meat. Somehow it wasn’t like the TV shows, some guys actually smelled bad, when they smell dirty on the dance floor it’s time to head home. Four seperate dates she had guys orgasm in her and leave her high and dry, one of them she was trying to suck him back into action, when he pulled away, ‘Don’t bother. I got mine.’ Her massuse at the spa was starting to look real good to her.

It had been one of those rainy dark and gloomy days and Stacy was feeling sorry for herself, Damnit there had to be a guy out there good for sme casual fucking...’ She was in the family room watching some exercise tape and lusting after the instructors, both male and female to be honest , She had pushed her shorts down and was lazily playng with herself. It felt so good she was going slow, just to enjoy the thought of her impending cum.

The rain storm had caused a power outage at Jim’s school and he came home to hear the soft moans inside his house. To be honest his very first thought was his mother was getting laid and if he could catch her he coud get some too. That Paul and his mother had been etched into his brain, ever since then his main beat off fantasy always involved his mother.

Walking softly. he entered the family room to see his mother’s head slouched down on a couch and the TV playing one of her exercise tapes. But those noises were not of someone exercising they were sex sounds. Jim had not had a lot of sex but he sure knew that his mom was getting ready to cum. Standing behind her he could see her hand fiddling with her crotch, OHHH three fingers, three were inside her!

“That’s it, I got to find a man! Come on baby fuck me, fuck your momma! Stacy was cumming and she said momma in a sort of generic lust term, but that sure wasn’t what her son heard.

He had his jeans and underpants off as he slid out of his shoes. If Stacy hadn’t been in the throes of her own orgasm she surely would have heard him. “That’s it, make mommy cum. Do it, do it!” He stumbled hearing his mother talking that way, one hand went out to the back of the sofa to steady himself. Suddenly every thing happened in high speed,, she looked up, he vaulted over the back of the sofa, her hand flew up, his hand replaced hers, his lips were on her open mouth, his tongue was in her mouth, still cumming, her tongue welcomed him. Her hand sticky from herself, grabbed his cock, her mind felt a prick and sent out a message THANK GOD Stacy started stroking that cock, there was a hand on her boob, under her tee shirt, she never even felt it headed there! A hand was at the back of her head, she didn’t need any more urging her mouth ipened as she bowed in submission, OH GOD, COCK, FRESH YOUNG COCK! She worshiped her phallic god all in all maybe 45 seconds and suddenly it all registered, IT WAS HER SON’S COCK! She tried to pull back, no... there were two hands on the top of her head, “‘No mom, don’t stop now!” And she felt the pressure of those hands, but even stronger was the pressure of her needs, she wanted a prick in her mouth right now. Those fingers inside her puss, dancing from one nerve ending to another, that thumb gliding over her wet slippery clit she almost got out a complete thought of no, not with my so... when first her nerveous system gave in to her needs and then her mind said YES...NOW... ME...ME!!

Jim had been pushing against his mother’s head, at that moment he would have held her lips on his cock until they both died of starvation. Suddenly her head dropped, his mother had joined in on the blow job, her lips were munching on his pubic hair, his cock bouncing off the back of her throat, so sudden so complete a surrender that Jim came almost without warning. Now his mother amazed him even more, she didn’t swallow, she gulped his cum gulped and her tongue swirled for more, if he hadn’t had an erection he would have pissed himself.

They sat frozen, Stacy coming down from a near orgasm and those fingers never stopped,... CUM!... CUM!!... All was lost, a guy came in her mouth and still worried about her pleasure.

Jim was looking down at the back of his mother’s head barely bobbing, although a quarter inch movement of her lips was a sexual tsunami for him. He grabbed her hair and her ears and pulled her head up.

Stacy felt her ears being grabbed and was aboout to complain when those hands holding her pulled her head up and she was kissed! Kissed right after a blow job, never before! He loved her! Her son loved and respected her what else could that kiss mean? She stuck her sticky tongue into her son’s mouth and he greedily sucked on it. Jim was so far gone, he never even noticed his own cum coming back to him. His mother, his lover had given him a blow job. She had swallowed his cum He was loved!

Two lovers sat side by side gently kissing, each new kiss an exploration of their love. When her son moved his hand and was now under her bra he was careful, afraid of a rejection.

Stacy felt that he was afraid of hurting her, “Here honey. Let me.: And she did that magic trick that women do, suddenly her bra was coming out a sleeve on her blouse. Paul got his hand out from under her blouse and popped open the buttons. Now Stacey was on the couch, shorts around her ankles, blouse off her shoulders as close to naked as you can get. She pulled her son in for another kiss, thinking,... naked hell, I’m nikked, nikked and prouuuud!... His fingers had foud her clit. 15 minutes later they were in her bed. Jim had often snuck into his mother’s closet just to smell the perfume on her clothes, now the sheets the pillows hell even the light through the blinds smelled of his new true love. Of course their first actual intercourse was missionary, he wanted to top his mother and his mother wanted to welcome her son! They were both so horny that when he came she came right with him. Less than an hour later it was dog fashion; Stacey found out something about herself, she liked being on her knees for her son his cock plowing her, battering her butt, that was what she was made for; to service her son her job give, give pleasure, it just seemed so natural to not only srretch out and hold his balls while he fucked, something she had never done for anyone but she was also quick to swing around and get his dick into her mouth to suck him clean, Thumb and forefinger holding him she was tongung out under his foreskin when she felt it; not so much a cum but almost a benediction, she was being blessed for licking her son’s cock!

One sandwich, a piece of fruit and two more blow jobs and three fucks later they were laying among some tangled smelly sheets and falling asleep.

Stacey ws rhe first one awake, she sort of smiled to herself,... well he did do most of the work... She slipped out of the bed and with her robe on made some coffee. Waiting for the coffee to perk she looked at her reflection in the window,... What have I done... my own... incest... jail... So Good... Jim’s smart... wouldn’t tell... happy... Never came like that... never... short fuse like that... so good... can we?... would he?... Needs girls his own age... If I keep him happy in bed... no girl traps him... keep grades up... more sex... She walked into the hall, the mirror there showed her a very happy house wife/seductress/child rapist/ whatever, the smile in her eyes was unmistakeable. She had not only got laid yesterday, she had shed any guilt, it also looked like she had shed 10 years. If she had had shoes on she would have jumped in the air and clicked her heels. As it was she dropped her robe and really looked at herself. Straightening her shoulders she thought;, maybe some pushups,but those are still good looking breasts, Moving her eyes downward, she made up her mind, loose 10 pounds, don’t give those teeny boppers a chance, looking over her shoulder, she had to admit, ‘that’s a great ass if I say so myself’’

After a shower she looked again and got out sissors and trimmed up her bush, she had to think...if he kisses me with a mouthful of cum got to lick the tulip pot... It had been quite a while but at the back of her bathroom cabinet was that flavored douche,... hope he likes roses...

All of her bravery disappeared when she entered the bedroom... what if he’s turned off... older... those kids... pert boobs tight asses... With a silent prayer she sat on the bed and reached for his dick clearly standing under the sheet. “Honey time to get up, mommy misses her big man.” Lyndon Johnson was right, ‘When you got them by the dick, their hearts and minds are sure to follow’ Jim was reaching for her before he opened his eyes.

“Mom. Stacey...” He was interrupted by a kiss, an almost terminal kiss, Stacey was so excited that her son wanted her she put everything into that very first kiss. In her mind this was a first kiss, yesterday was lust, today was love. Her son’s hand slid down her back and grabbed an ass cheek.

“Honey, Stacey, let me go pee and we will get right back to this.” He punctuated his sentence with another grab of her ass.

While he was peeing, Stacey hurridly straightened the sheets, not perfect but at least it didn’t look like a world war 2 battle site. It’s one thing to have sex with your mother but when you approach her bed and she is standing naked next to it almost like an airline hostess. “Honey which side of the bed do you prefer, we didn’t have time to discuss that last night,” They both broke into big grins.

“You get in over there, I’ll meet you in the middle.” Her smile couldn’t get any bigger. With their fiirst kiss she knew that he had used some mouthwash before returning to bed... More than his father ever did!

After that first welcomong kiss Stacy started to lecture her son about the dangers of being caught in an incestuous relationship.

“Mom stop I understand all that, I know a couple of mom and sons that are way deep in that stuff I even know a teacher who’s not only doing a student but doing his mom too!”

The next half hour was filled with surprises, with her knees next to her ears her son plowed her, he took ownership of her. She would have a rational thought, where did he learn, and off she would go! Much later she realized she was not only cumming on the sex itself, but cumming on it being with her son, what a big cock, I made...

“Oh Mom,. Stacy, your ass feels so good, got to spank it, love you!

“Honey, you’ve got all of me Ass spank or fuck, it’s your ass to do with. Same my mouth. Pussy, all yours. “ Thinking of fucking his own mother in the ass he came almost to the point of a vaccumn lock!

After their breathing got back to near normal Stacy started to ask her son about those mom son things he mentioned, “Honey you think those boys might be just bragging,”

No way, I’ve been there I’ve...” he stopped not sure how to tell his mother everything. She slowly dragged it out of him.

“Now listen, young man, I’m going to want to meet these women, I guess their sons owe me a couple if their mothers have been fucking my son.” Sad with mock severity but her eyes were smiling When he told her about Suzy the schoolteacher she was momentarily indignant, and then she realized where she was and what she was doing.

“Mom.” she was shocked at his adult tone, “don’t you worry, I’ll take you to meet them, you’ll like them besides it’ll give you someone to talk to. Believe me mom, Stacy we’re not the only ones. Now come here and lick me clean before breakfast, I’m a growing boy and I’ve got a lot to do today!” Stacy ws impressed with his new maturity, in the far back of her mind she though,...my pussy, turned my boy into a man...

“OK my lord and master, what would you like for breakfast?”

They had finished their cereal when she asked, “Would you really take me to a party. A group thing,. You mean a wife swap? Scared but excited she had had to ask that question.

“Oh yeah mom more a mom swap, imagine you me six other couples, you could have sex till your eyes cross. Just remember it’s just for fun. I’ve watched some of the moms and that schoolteacher I think they’d rather eat pussy than fuck. Look we’ll try it, I’ve got to show off my main squeeze, my mom, make the other guys jealous, and you don’t like it we don’t go again.”

She felt like a newlywed, she held that ‘main squeeze’ comment right next to her heart. she was getting laid 2 or 3 times a day, fuck her honeymoon had never been like this! This much sex was changing her outlook. She was starting to really understand; sex was fun, cumming was great, her son could make her cum damn near by snapping his fingers, oh sure cum with other guys but with Jim it was cum squared a whole different level of orgasms

It was maybe 10 days later that an old date of hers showed up half drunk and almost forced himself inside. She was yelling at him to get out when Jim came flying out of his bedroom, with a baseball bat.

“My mother told you to leave, leave now while you can still walk.”

“No fucking kid is...”

As far as he got before Jim poked him hard in the stomach with the end of the bat, as he was gasping, Jim grabbed him and shoved him out the door. They heard some mumbled yelling from outside but when Jim opened the door with the bat still in his hand, the asshole quickly turned and moved away, not quite at a run.

Stacy had never had anyone defend her like that! He had just cum and she had swallowed all of it, with a hand slowly stroking his softening cock, she had to ask. “This wife swap thing, You want another girl, I’ll help, honest to god you are my hero.”

She was still holding his cock while her son lectured her. “Look mom,. These are fun things, As far as I’m concerned you are my cunt.” When she heard that word she involuntarily squeezed his dick. “ As my cunt, you only fuck other guys or gals if I say it’s OK. We go to these parties you can tell me never again, but I think you’re going to like the other women, and I think you are really going to like a lot of guys fucking you one night, not to say having a nice looking lady lick this lovely puss into total submission.” As he had talked his hand was down at her puss, her hand still at his wrist was urging him deeper. She was constantly being reminded of just what a cunt she was becoming! She had not only learned to eat pussy, at first just to make him happy and now she took pleasure in making other women cum! His fingers along with his voice gave her another cum. She was wallowing in the manner in which her son had become so forceful, he was right, he protected her, she was his cunt , a word she had always hated before but now it was a perfect description of their relationship and she was proud of it. That first ‘date had been with two other couples well two couples and that Paul’s aunt. Once again her son had been right, not only did she like gals eating her she enjoyed eating them. The showing off for her son whether she was with another mother or another guy was a real kick. She could not believe how easy it was to cum with somebody else, she was riding that Paul and looked over to see her son smiling at her, she saw the pride in his eyes as she increased her speed, Her main thought was I’ll make this Paul wish I was his mom! It was the same with giving head; while there was a lot of pleasure in doing whatever a young boy told her, if she was sucking a cock and her son was anywhere nearby she got very loud, lots of slurping and she did everything she could think of to show her pleasure of having a cock in her mouth. After swallowing to look up, see her son, smile and lick her lips with a cum covered tongue was so dirty, so exciting! Those cums were fun not the deep bone searing ones she had with her own child but very nice... It was hard not to think ‘where has this been all my life?’

By the time of her first big swinger’s party she was comfortable being nude with maybe six other women in the room. She had gotten used to an arm around her waist or a hand resting on her ass. As Jim had told her, “Mom, who can look at that ass and not want to put a hand on it! I think your ass is magical, it can probably cure warts!” She giggled but inside she was so proud.

After that party she was next to Jim in bed and was telling him how right he had been she loved that openess of those parties. He was just lazily stroking her when he suddenly grabbed her crotch. “Just remember you are my cunt! You can suck or fuck because I say it is OK, right!”

She loved it when her son would take charge like this, it was so cute! “Yes sir, but if I see a girl I think you’ll like can I bring her home with me for you? Will you let me suck you dry afterwards and suck them so they want to come back for you? I know you want mommie to be your cunt and mommie’s going to be the best cunt you’ll ever have!” What had started as some lover’s bulshit became true as she said it. She would be the best, best ever!!!

She had always liked sex but this was so different, her son had released something, allowed her, changed her, she wanted him 24/7 suck, fuck, she had never wanted another gal but after the first swap thing and she saw how hot he got watching her and another woman. If it was good for him it would be be great for her. She started taking pride in making women cum, watching out of corner of her eye and seeing her son proud of what a great fuck she was, made her try harder to make him so proud. There was this one mother in the PTA that seemed to be looking, for a friend? A lover, a companion? Sometimes middle age sneaks up on people and you don’t know what to do. All the skills you learned in the dating years seem to disappear, if it hadn’t been for her son, Stacy would have never attempted to seduce a stranger. “Hi, my name’s Stacy, I see you’re always here alone, “ That’s how it started, Violet was alone, her husband just waked away one day, nothing, no note, didn’t take a penny out of their bank accounts just gone, she reported him as a missing person but as she sat at the police station she knew she was wasting both her and the cop’s time, she was right, basically her report was filed. The next time that drawer was opened was to add another report.

Violet tried to hide her excitement, someone was talking to her. Oh sure, at work there were social moments but this was personal. A good measurement of loneliness is how excited one gets over a casual hello. Coffee after the meeting was easy, Violet apologized because she had to leave early because of her daughter. “She’s just turned 14 and she’s home alone without a babysitter, I don’t want her to get any ideas. They smiled in mutual understanding. It wasn’t long before a once a week lunch date was standard. There was a Grateful Dead Tribute Band in town for one night and Violet admitted to a ‘crush’ on Jerry Garcia. They knew they would be late so Vannie had to swear no boys and in bed by 11 or there would be a babysitter! Of course someone passed then a joint or two at the concert, and two young guys maybe 24 tried to pick them up. It was one hell of a concert! Violet invited Stacy in for ‘one more drink’ and they snuck in to her house, a quick check showed her daughter had not destroyed the kitchen and was sound asleep. When they both had a drink, Violet gently pulled Stacy unto the couch. When Stacy reached out, put a hand on her shoulder and urged her closer, it somehow seemed so natural, she was kissing a fellow mother! Kissing and it didn’t seem unusual, she leaned in and increased the intensity. Both Violet and Stacy finally eased back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.