Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

With her previous lover she had performed in public and on demand. Those were girls and those were equals but this was a cock, and there was his family, those girls were her students, she still wasn’t sure of her blow job skills and she knew there wasn’t a person in the room that hadn’t sucked him many times. For Paul it was wonderful. The only way she could hide was by burying her face in his crotch. She almost gagged but would have been dammed if she would choke in front of her peers. Pride is strange, today it made Suzy an A-1 cocksucker and Paul very happy. Not only a good BJ but a teacher in front of his family and closest ... Life is very good, so good he came too soon, he would have liked to keep the whole thing going for a half an hour. The other women in the room didn’t say anything but they all noted how quickly he came and it made everyone a little nerveous, just how good was this Suzy?

Suzy soon discovered that the worst thing about public blow jobs was afterwards, Getting up she started for the bathroom to clean up. Paul grabbed her hand, “No, sit here for a while, everybody likes to see a scummy face, me most of all. Her face was a little wet from all the up and down action, but his comments made her think she must be covered in cum. It was very hard but she refused to wipe her face.

It was Paul’s mom that helped her, handing her a napkin dipped in her water glass, “Here dear, wipe your nose.” Oh God, cum on her nose!

As she was wiping she heard Paul, “Oh mom she looked cute like that.” Suzy gave every one a weak smile as they laughed. The laughter broke the ice, suddenly there was normal conversation around the table well normal for a bunch of naked people. Paul had a hand in her puss and everyone could see it. And they could see as he slowly went in and out and up and down. Suzy had a memory pop into her mind, she was a child and for the very first time she had been allowed to sit at the dinner table with the grown ups. Just like then, she didn’t know if she should talk or not.

“Suzy, you’re a teacher, show our Tammy here the best way to eat pussy, I want her cumming all over the place.” He leaned in and kissed her, and then whispered. “Make her mom jealous, send her round the moon.”

Almost before he was done talking, Tammy had pushed her chair out and was spreading her legs. A TEACHER! Eating her out, in front of everybody. She was ready to cum on the idea. Before Suzy could get up Tammy was thinking, ‘ ... wait till I tell Jane ... and Scotty...” Slipping into her role, “Get over here my little licker, make me happy or mama will spank!’

Suzy was confused, should she, she looked to Paul; he was grinning, and nodded yes to her! No choice and as she moved, Sheila tossed a chair cushion on the floor in front of her daughter. “Thank you”, she sad as she got to her knees in front of her youg mistress.

All the while the idea of a student spanking her was a sudden turn on, she had never thought about that until right now. The idea, ... a ... child, ... forced ... She felt herself getting wet as she spread the teenager’s legs.

Suzy proceeded to give a master’s class in cunt licking, no more than 10 minutes and Tammy was saying no more, “Oh God Please, Yes, Yes!” When Suzy finally stopped, Tammy’s hands slowly pulled her closer. Leaning down Tammy kissed her full on those sticky wet smelly lips. Not a little kiss, a kiss of thanks, a kiss of love, “That was wonderful, thank you.” Everyone, Paul included, looked at Sue with new found respect. Marge and Mary looked at each other with wonder and a little worry, any competition was to be feared, neither wanted to work for a living, although Marge felt she was working, she liked to think of herself as head housekeeper. Too much watching of British dramas tended to allow her to rationalize her position. His mom on the other hand had decided she was protecting her son from potential gold diggers. The first time she had given him her ass she kidded herself that this way no tramp could trap her son. Now both of them wallowed in sex, there was never enough and perhaps next week would bring some new thrill. When they finally got back to Paul’s part of the house, Suzy looked in the hall mirror, she was a mess. Dried cum and pussy juice all over her cheeks and chin, her hair looked like somebody had used a Mix-master on it and the look around her eyes; she recognized it, she was both exhausted and totally relaxed, ... you’ve been ... well fucked ... baby ... She was starting to like this family and her new boss. “Honey, Paul, do you wan t me to take a shower or would you prefer I smell like this the rest of the day?”

Paul was taken off guard by that, “Un ... yeah take a shower, might be a long day for you.”

One of the signs of true love or at least new love is that there is no bad breath, or so you think for the first couple of months. Paul woke to Suzy kissing him, his eyes opened and his mouth was filled with tongue. as soon as Suzy stopped for a breath he started grilling her; when was her fist time, boy or girl, first time with a girl, ever been to group parties, you like it with all girls or couples better, is your ass cherry, most guys in one day, most gals in a day. a couple of times he had to remind her that he was in charge here and she should just answer the questions. Paul put her up on elbows and knees and did her dog fashion. he was surprised when he felt her fingers massaging both him and her where they were joined. when Suzy came she collapsed on to the bed. “OH no, not yet, I’m not done, and he pulled her back up and shoved his cock as hard and as far as he could into her, she shoved back!

“Yes sir, give it to me, make me... , Ahhhh”, she came on a cock for the first time in a long long time. this time she stayed up, pushing back at him, even though she was almost dizzy from that orgasm. when she felt his cock swell and then spurt into her, she had to... ? “love it ... love you ... soo good.” Laying on her belly head turned towards him she looked at him with amazement. almost exhausted from her orgasms. she started “OH Paul you got me. what ever you want, love you!” She couldn’t believe that love word popped out, she stroked his ass in hopes of distracting him. “Oh baby, you want a spit shine on that lovely prick of yours, just roll over.”

Later “I know you like to suck my cock (automatic smile as she remembers, ) think you’d like other cocks, maybe some of my friends? think you’d like teen pussy? Maybe play cleanup at an orgy?” By Sunday she had no secrets from Paul and she had discovered a lot more information about herself, she liked a little discipline, sort of painful, but good to be spanked, almost wet herself the first time as she remembered her childhood.

She was amazed at how much she liked to suck cock, no his cock, that one, him. That is right, that is what she was put here for.

A slow make out session makes her suffer, Paul was acting as if they were an old long time lovers, leisurely going from tit to cunt and back. Sometimes a wet finger for her to suck. Others, that wetness circling her nipple or once even shoved up her nose! She was smart enough to try to sniff up the wetness, Paul laughed his appreciation. She was trembling in anticipation “OK time to take off those panties.” She knelled up and with her back turned to him, wiggled her ass in a lover’s hello. “No you take them off and then present your pussy.”

A tear appears, won’t he leave her anything? Facing him she awkwardly gets her panties off. She wasn’t sure what present her pussy meant but she grabbed a pillow and slid it under her ass, spreading her legs she tried a few upward bumps.”Sir, Suzy slut reporting for duty.”

Later with his mother, Suzy was at a loss, what to do to start? Wait? Help? Just lay there? Her Paul saved her by taking charge. “Mom, I want you to welcome Suzy to our life, Suz, first time you get to just lay there and enjoy, later you’re going to be very active, right?”

“Yes Sir” Suzy started watching and her first thoughts were incest, disgusting, but then she watched as his mother came and came again as she made love to her son. You can only watch two people having great sex so long and you either masturbate or join in. Suzy thought that she did not have permission to touch her self, Paul hadn’t told her it was OK. As Mary was riding her son cowgirl, she couldn’t control herself up on her knees she was between Paul’s legs and behind Mary two hands holding her new sex sister those hands snaked around and held her sis’s bouncing boobs. Suzy was surprised, Mary had to be 10 years older than her but these were firm. an extra squeeze convinced her they were also natural. looking over Mary’s shoulder she saw her man was pleased that she was joining in. he winked,. both women thought the wink was for them and they doubled their efforts. Mary was stroking as fast as she could, afraid to go faster, she still remembered that time when she in a sexual frenzy was bouncing on her son and went to far on a downstroke she missed his dick and almost bent it double, she was so scared first that she had hurt him and later that he was going to beat her, But her boy excused her, forgave her, “Mom, I know you were just trying harder.” For Mary her control of speed and depth while cowgirl was wonderful she would go from high speed and friction to slowly lowering herself into a sexual wonderland, as she once told Marge I swear when I get in that 3rd or 4th cum stage it’s like I’m looking at a kaleidoscope Right then he could do anything,. Brand me, hit me with a 2x4, break an arm, I’m just in a different dimension.”

Marge knew exactly what she meant, she found it hard to believe that what started as her fucking for staying off the streets had turned into her falling in love, shit! full lust, for her nephew, she liked whatever he did, ass mouth, spankings, licking strangers at those swap things. Well the swap things were more everyday cums not like those with Paul. She had never thought she’d be eating pussy almost on command. At those swap parties she would dive in because she knew Paul loved it.

She remembered the one time she was driving them back from a suburban swap party and he told her to pull over. At first she thought she had done something wrong and was scared he might throw her out of the car,. Once stopped he turned put one leg on the seat and, “You know, you were just super tonight, I was so proud of you, I mean you sucked, and fucked anyone who asked and when I pointed you at our hostess you did great, I swear you sucked her so hard I thought her puss might come inside out before you were done.” he reached over and pulled her into a deep tongued kiss.

She almost wet herself in pleasure over the compliment, when she tried to blow him in the car he laughed, “Wait, wait till we get home, this minute I’m a little fucked out, next time we go we’ll take mom too. See how many you two can bird dog for me.”

Before she restarted the car she reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. “Just in case you want something.” and out the window went her wet panties. Sometimes too much isn’t enough, Paul was still excited when they got home and had Marge go get his mom and bring her to their bed. “Oh mom we had a good time tonight, next time I want you and Marge there, make those old farts go nuts, do me a favor you two, make out a while while I recover.” It wasn’t the first time Paul had asked for a show and by now there was no one in his house that didn’t at least pretend to like licking a sister cunt. His mom didn’t even flinch at all the flavors she could taste in and on Marge, when they came up for air, Mary laughingly asked, “Wow just how many did you do tonight?”

Blushing a little, “Ahh maybe 6 or 7, no more than 8.” She was blushing because she honestly couldn’t remember how many she had been with, she knew there was just those three women but she’d lost count on the guys.

Mary gave a strange laugh, “I must be becoming an expert, never before but now I swear I can taste that there were different guys up there. Don’t blush, you taste real good to me! Paul, she’s getting this much, please take me to the next party, you do and I promise the two of us will fuck the guys out and you’ll get all the women!? All three laughed, but Paul was thinking ... bring three?...

After the break, Marge dived back on his mother, she was always trying to do more that all the others. He watched his mother’s face as she went into full lust state. She was biting her lower lip and her nostrils were actually flaring. Both hands were on Marge’s head, not for direction, Marge sure knew how to treat a willing puss but the hands were there more as a benediction ... so good ... soooo ... She felt Marge’s tongue go even deeper as Paul slid unimpeded into Marge’s ass. It wasn’t until the next day that Marge realized she had got ass fucked and never even thought about pain. It was just another good fuck! As she showered. Curiosity got to her and using some hair lotion she easily got two fingers up her ass. Stepping out and toweling off, she couldn’t help thinking ... you came a long way baby...

After that first weekend, when he walked into Miss Greenwood’s classroom it was hard not to smile at her. He was determined to act as if their weekend orgy was nothing new. Watching out of the corners of his eyes he was pretty sure he spotted a blush. He sure hoped so, by now he knew that he liked his cunt a little embarrassed, not enough to slow them down, but he felt that they were a better fuck when there was a small amount of shame involved. He had noticed it first with his mom and aunt, somehow their embarrassment over sucking or fucking in front of each other made them try even harder to get him to come. Paul really didn’t care if it was shame over sucking in front of each other or pride urging them on to do more, all he knew was it made for great fucks. Now as they had got used to being in three or even sixsomes. They had self trained themselves to be great fucks either with him or whoever he pointed them at. As Mary once commented about some of the kids he brought home. “Oh I know he has to show off, and I don’t really mind a new guy, but some of them are such kids, they know shit about sex and even less about gals. Hey, I don’t have to tell you, you know I like sucking most cocks, but some of these fucking brats think because I’m going down on them I’m some sort of tramp they can shit on.”

Marge joined the chorus, “You don’t have to tell me, it’s sort of fun to break in a new boy but some of these...” After that they complained to Paul about four guys by name. At first Paul was tempted to tell them to fuck off and fuck whoever he told them to, but then he thought about the amazing situation he was in, ... why fuck it up ... especially over four guys he didn’t give a shit about ... After rolling the idea around for a while he cut off two guys and sat down with the other two. The selection process wasn’t hard, he kept the boys with the best looking mothers.

“Look guys you notice Jack and Andy aren’t here. They’re not here because they fucked my girls around, acted like they were with some cheap hookers. If you guys want to come back you have to come with some partners, I want us to swap moms or at the very least sisters, I don’t have a sis but I’d swap one of my top three for a sister. OH fuck, don’t give me those looks, this ain’t romance this is just for sex. You guys aren’t going to tell me it wasn’t hotter knowing you were fucking my mother or my aunt rather than some MILF off the street. Well. I want that same thrill. Hey, your mom’s say no, we’re still friends you’re just not fucking my women.” If he had hit them with a baseball bat they couldn’t have been more surprised. Both Jim and Craig had never thought that it would be possible to have sex with their own mother, now that the idea was in their head they couldn’t get it out. Neither one would ever admit it but their own moms became their major beat off fantasy.

Craig was the first one to get lucky, his father was late with the support check again. What pissed his mother off was that she knew it wasn’t a money problem he just did it to fuck her around. She finally got her husband on the phone and blew up at him. “Last time you prick, last time! You got your choice, I’ll be at your office on Monday to make a scene they’ll never forget, and that’ll be right after I get your fucking paycheck garnished. Let’s see how your boss and co-workers like that shit.” She was so angry that she had a drink at 10AM, something she never did. A special messenger arrived at the house by 2 PM with up to date checks not only for the support but for next month’s alimony. By that time Constance was pretty well on the way to being shitfaced ... She momentarily thought about fucking the messenger but realized he was a service and not from her ex’s office, no sense fucking a stranger if it didn’t get back to her ex!

By the time Craig came home from school, she was on her 4th martini, by this time they were basically straight gin and a look at the vermouth bottle. “Craig, promise me you’ll never be a son of a bitch like your father.” By the time that first sentence was out he knew his mother was drunk. Normally her drinking was a good reason to get out of the house, but since that talk with Paul he had been plagued by throughs of his mom doing him.

Quickly he said, “Mom, is dad doing something wrong, come here let me give you a hug.” Before she could really respond there was a set of arms around her and she was being held tight. All Constance could think of was how good it felt to be held ... somebody take care of me ... I’m a woman ... men watch over ... hold protect ... Suddenly she was kissing her son in appreciation of his being her man. Slightly slurred, Craig heard, “Will you hold me. Protect me? Please?”

“Oh mom, I’ll hold and protect you forever, you’ll be my woman and I’ll be your man.” In appreciation, Constance kissed her son, her protector, a knight needs a real kiss, Craig was shocked to feel open lips upon his, open lips and a questing tongue. That tongue was hot wired to his cock. Constance felt that cock growing against her belly. Somebody still lusted for her, she was still pretty, they needed a reward. All thoughts of her son were gone, she would show that asshole of an ex ... Her hand reached between them and grabbed his cock through his jeans. Oh, it’s been too long, was all she could think. Momentarily Craig was frozen in fear, ... what ... my dick ... mom ... but then his hands went out and grabbed two ass cheeks and pulled his lustful mother closer. Feeling that erection, she started grinding on it. “Oh big, give it to me, take care of your woman.” Even through her drunkenness she felt her quickening wetness, admitting her need to belong to someone, released a lot of long suppressed memories, ... on hr knees ... begging ... Please beat your servant ... slave ... punishment ... shame ... tears ... greatest cums ever ... she almost wet herself in anticipation. Her hand moved from holding a cock through his jeans to clawing at his zipper. “Give it to me, make the baby happy ... give her her sucker.” She fell to her knees as she got his fly open and was pulling at his cock.

Paul was frozen in place, he wanted this so bad, could this even be real? If he moved would it be over? A soft feminine hand on his cock made up his mind and as it in confirmation his cock was inside his mother’s mouth! If he hadn’t been so scared he would have cum right there. Remembering what she had called herself he ordered, “Come on baby no floor for my baby, bedroom for you.” A pull on her arm and a hand on her ass to steady her and he steered her down the hall. There was no hesitation on his part, right past his bedroom and into hers. He did stop for a moment when he really looked at his mother’s bed. The room smelled of her perfume, there was soft light coming around the drawn shade, all the thoughts before were fun, fantasies for a growing boy but this was a bedroom, that was his mother’s ass in his hand. It was that ass in his hand that tilted him over the edge, soft but only soft for an inch then firm with promise of future delights, he wanted to caress it, kiss it spank it above all he wanted it. Constance turned, Craig never knew that as much as he lusted for his mother she was out to teach that prick, her ex, a lesson, this was going to be the fuck he never got. She would show everyone what a truly outstanding piece of ass she was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.