Mary and Marge
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

“Paul, stay after class for a MOMENT, THERE IS SOMETHNG WE HAVE TO DISCUS.” As half the guys in class went ‘Ohhh’, I thought what is this all about?”

After the room was clear Miss Greenwood hemmed and hawed,, “How did I like her class?, Things going well at home?”

Money gives you certain powers, it sure gives you the ability to say, “Miss Greenwood, I’m a little busy, what did you want to talk about?”

It came out. Disjointed and mixed with tears, Miss Greenwood was going to have her car repossessed, could I lend her some money, maybe 20,000? At first I was pissed, but then I looked at her, that body had certain possibilities, that plus, a teacher! my bed, a teacher to share and pass around, the final clincher flashed in my mind, a teacher at the drive in! Time to take charge. “Miss Greenwood, I never talk business here in school, you want a loan come see me after school at my home, say 4 PM today, is that enough time for you to get your financials together? I’m not loaning anything to anybody with out information, bring your checkbook...”

I was cutoff, “My checkbook, who do you...”

I talked right over her, “Miss Greenwood, you’re the one wanting to borrow money, the fact that you’re asking a student means you can’t get a loan anywhere. You want to borrow from me I need documents, checkbook, credit card statements and last two year Income tax statements.” The look! Boy she was pissed, “Miss G, I can understand you don’t want to share that with a student, that’s OK we can just forget about this conversation.

Softly and looking down at her desk, “Could we make it five O’clock? I have to get home and find that stuff?”

“Sure five is fine, here’s my address, now make sure you bring all your bills, when it comes to money, I’m very serious. He left before she could say anything else. On the way home he was wondering, what all he could get for his 20K for sure the drive in, see little miss teacher eating some teen pussy, oh and Marge and Mom, Judy, Jane, Tammy might be worth it, Talk to Gail oh yeah Miss G eats out the banker and the accountant in payment. By the time he got home he had a hard on that only mommie could extinguish. Mary was astride him and he had both tits in his hand as she slowly rode him, this was one of her favorites,

“Mom, think you;d like one of my teachers eating your pussy?”

That got a big cunt squeeze out of her.

He was going to take a quick shower before Mrs G showed up and then thought, ... she needs the money, better learn to love the smell ... he laughed to himself.

He had Sheila show her into is apartment. Mrs Greenwood tried to hide her surprise when she realized that there was a buzzer and lock system to what turned out to be Paul’s apartment.

From the start, nothing went the way she expected, she started to explain about her bills and was brushed aside. “No sense talking right now, let me look at the docs. You want a drink, the bar is over there. Sit down and let me look at these.” He sat at the computer and looked at the stuff Mrs Levy at the bank had already sent him. Paul looked at the papers and immediately saw that the bank didn’t know half of Susan Greenwood’ problems.

Paul punched a few meaningless numbers into the computer, went “Hummm” a few more fake data entries, and with an air of finality, closed his computer. “Mrs Greenwood, Susan, you don’t mind if I call you Susan do you? Susan you are in bad financial shape, There is no bank that would lend you a dime, and not many loan sharks. You told me you were going to lose your car, hell lady you’re going to lose everything, house, car and most of your furniture. If you weren’t a teacher in my school and you weren’t attractive I wouldn’t even be talking to you right now.”

Susan started blubbering tring to explain about the money, her sick friend and...”

Paul cut her off, “Look Susan, how you got here is unimportant, the question is can you ever climb out of this hole? I may have a solution for you but then we will both have to decide if you want to take my offer. I’m going to talk to my bank and we’ll see if there is anything to be done. He had a hard on when he sent her home, but the waiting was only going to make the sex better.

It was just before last period when he went into Miss Greenwood’s class, She looked up hoefully. “Susan” she winced at a student using her first name, but wouldn’t dare correct him. “Maybe here in school isnt the place to alk about this, but your bank has offered to sell me your house since you’re technically in default.”

“Please not here can we talk outside of school, your house...”

“No let’s talk at your house, I want a walk through if I’m going to buy anyway”

“No not today, I need time to clean up.”

“Nope we’ll do it today, I want to see how you live anyway. Consider this a walk through, I’d have to see the place anyway if I’m going to pick up the paper” There was nothing really wrong with the house, if anything it suffered from being over lived in. Just off the top of his head, he guessed 10 thousand would put it in top shape. When he got back to the kitchen Mrs Greenwood was having a large glass of vodka, who ever told people that vodka doesn’t smell sure sold a lot of vodka but it sure wasn’t true. He could smell it at the doorway.

“Can I offer you some water?” Mrs Greenwood rattled her glass to imply that’s what she was having

When he had shown the credit report to his accountant, Marty’s first comment was, “Watch out, no reason for someone to be this far in debt. “What do you mean?”

“COME ON Paul, You’re not in the real estate business, I look and this broad teaches at your school? Come on, you want her? Do her! But be careful, there better be a good story about the debt or she’s a junkie or something”

“No thanks, maybe later we can share a glass or something. Why don’t you tell me what’s wrong here, why are you so far in debt?”

Oh boy, wrong question, it came pouring out, her friend’s long illness, no insurance, they weren’t married, only been dead for six months, now going to loose everything Don’t know what ro do, if you buy could I rent?” More tears.

Susan dried her tears, and they took another walk through, this time closets, all jammed with clothing and shoes. “And there it was, “Well I needed some pleasure, something...” By that time Susan had had two more glasses of ‘water’ and he was thinking “like fish in a barrel”

Back at the kitchen table, by now Mrs Greenwood had to sit down, “Look Susan? Sue, you are so far in the hole there is no way you’re going to make it. You get out from under this house it’s going to take you a year to get that credit card debt down. Rent on this place would be higher than your mortgage payments. I may have a solution but you might not like it.”

A cobra never struck faster than her hand grabbing his over the table. “Oh anything, I don’t want to leave here, you tell me, I’ll do it.” his hand was being crushed.

“Look Sue, I can buy your mortgage and you can make payments to me, I can even get you out from under these credit cards, but you’d have to make some major changes. Maybe I’d hire you as a special tutor, You spend one or two nights teaching me, heck even help my mother, but I’d control you, I’d take away your Credit Cards You would dress the way I tell you and you have to lay off this “water”.”

The dime was in the slot, “What, what do you mean, dress, your mom?”

“Sue, Suzy, you’re drowning here, if I bail you out I want you, there isn’t a boy at school that doesn’t look at you, With me, two years, two years with me and mine and I promise you, you’ll be out of debt and happy again Now I’m pretty sure your dear departed was a woman, that doesn’t bother me, in fact I have a few women you’d like, and I like to watch.”

The screaming started, “What kind of woman do you think I am, how dare you, I never...” and as whole bunch more Finally he grabbed her wrist and squeezed hard to get her attention, a little twist and she was half out of her chair. “Suzy, shut the fuck up. I think you’ve had some bad breaks, but I also think you’re a dumb cunt that needs money, I got money, you need a good poke in the shorts and I got that too...

Here’s what I’m proposing, we both know you can’t pay back what you owe, I’ll buy your house so banks won’t repo you, I’ll pay you a salary as a special tutor and that should take care of your house payments to me, I’m going to confiscate your credit cards, it will be hard but in two years you’ll be reasonably whole again. You got till 9AM tomorrow to say yes, otherwise, fuck, you just fall by the wayside, There’s plenty of other girls around that need help” I was walking to the door when she came after me.

“Please yes yes anything please don’t leave,” drunk, scared and now in tears. The scared and the tears were a turn on the drunk was a big turn off!

“No, Suzy, tomorrow is Saturday be at my house by 9AM, bring an overnight bag, be prepared to make some payments to your new landlord. Remember 9AM that’s your one and only with me!”

By the time I got home I had a raging hard on, Little Suzy Greenwood’s tears had me really hot. If she showed in the morning we were in for a hell of a weekend Opening the door there was mom reading, she was flipped over in that chair and I was in her at once.

The bell rang at 8:45 AM the cameras showed it was my little Suzy with a small overnight bag, Mom had been coached, she opened the door topless! What Mrs Greenwood didn’t know was all of Paul’s women were used to partial or complete nudity, his mother stood topless and didn’t even think about it, if anything, she had to hide the smile as she saw the effect she was having on their visitor, that was very unerving for Sue what is she ... should she ... my good ... m...

Still watching via the camera he could see Suzy try to hide her shock, By now his mom was good at this game, “Yes can I help you?” As if she was always topless at the front door.

“Um, I’m Miss Greenwood, from Paul’s school, I was supposed to meet him this morning,” Poor Suzy, didn’t know where to look.

“Oh you’re Suzy right? Paul told me you might be coming, step in, I’ll get him.”

Paul was in PJ’s and bath robe, when his mom brought her in, there was a buzzer on his door and they had to wait until it went off, mom came in with Sue, “ Paul your 9AM is here.”

“Oh yeah, Suzy right?” That got him a barely concealed dirty look from her. “Suzy stop that stuck up shit. In school you may be teacher, here you’re looking for a life preserver, be real happy or you may fucking drown!”

He watched her swallow once or twice, “Sorry a little queasy today.”

“Perhaps that cheap vodka you were drinking yesterday” She looked up sharply, “Come on you can still smell it, it’s coming out of your pores, that’s one of the things we’re going to talk about today. Now read this, my accountant drew this up, balance sheet of what you make, (shame how little they pay teachers) and what you owe and the minimum monthly payments. Look at that last line item, that’s the interest you’ve already payed this year.” That brought the first tear, Suzy started to tell me her life story.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.