Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

Paul had hired a professional crew to come in and clean and disinfect the lab. He had completed the last series of tests, they had been a big flop. He wanted to be sure that when he started the new series there was no residual contamination. The whole house was staying at a motel, he laughed when he realized that he was paying for all those motel rooms and it wasn’t to get laid! He and Judy were walking home from school and of course he was playfully grabbing her ass when no one was looking, by now Judy would more lean into him then jump when he would grab a cheek and squeeze. The minute they got inside her house, she pinned him to the wall and was kissing and pawing at him. “Judy, that you honey?”

Pulling away, “Yes, mom, I brought Paul home with me.”

She couldn’t help herself, she was in the living room hoping that she and Paul could somehow get rid of her daughter, “Ah Paul, so nice to see you again.” Connie grabbed both their hands and pulled then to the couch with her. It was pretty clumsy and pretty obvious that Connie wanted Paul next to her or at least to be in between Paul and her daughter. Judy had a flashing neon sign on her face that said INDIGNATION, Connie was showing a child like smirk, happy that she had separated her greedy daughter from Paul. Paul was inwardly smiling at Connie’s open need and decided that today was the big day. With out another word he reached over and pulled Connie into a very serious kiss, even a nine year old would know this was different. An outsider would have been hard pressed to see who was most surprised, as usual Connie was a little breathless after that assault on her tonsils and her daughter sat there trying to figure out what was going on and what her response should be. Before she could make up her mind it was her turn, with Paul’s tongue deep in her mouth she automatically went to embrace him, half way there she took her open hands and turned them into fists. Two mind with almost a single thought “Not in front of my ... daughter/mom...

“I’ve been looking forward to that, it’s time the three of us were open about what’s going on here. I want both of you. The three of us as a unit all together what we could do!” As he was talking he had a hand on two knees. Mother and daughter looked at each other, they both knew down deep that “their” Paul was doing both of them: each one wasn’t really sure how this would end but this seemed like an improvement, for Judy, Paul had promised her that he would let her spank her own mother, it was probably 5 years since her mother had given her the lightest of spankings, but the lure of payback is very exotic, for Connie, she knew that she had no defense against Paul, what he wanted she was going to do, The sooner in the open, the less she had to worry about. “Come on mommie. Connie lets show Judy how good you can kiss, and suddenly her lips were captured again, her tongue enslaved. Judy was again looking at her mother’s hands stroking and massaging their boyfriend;s back. As she looked she realized that Paul had one hand gripping her mothers tit, not holding, that was a solid grab, there were bulges of breast tissue squeezing out from under his fingers, ohhh she knew how good that felt. Not to be totally left out she ran her hand up and down Paul’s leg. He couldn’t resist, penny or pound, he was going all the way today, without taking his lips off Connie he gently took Judy’s hand and lifted and placed it on her mother’s bare leg.

When Paul took her hand, Judy had hopes it was to put it on his dick, she was momentarily disappointed by it only being her mother’s leg. Then she remembered Paul’s promise of getting her mom to not only go down on her but to let herself be spanked by her own daughter. After a moment she started softly stroking mom’s thigh. For Connie, she was a bundle of contradictions; Paul kissing her, good, kissing her with tongue was better, but in front of her daughter, maybe not good, stroking her leg, very good, in front of Judy, not so good. Suddenly she realized there were three hands on her, good, not good, shit Judy, nice, very nice, not good, well maybe OK, maybe very good! Better me than she paws Paul! Connie took a hand off of Paul went down to the hand on her thigh and gave it an affirmative squeeze, all without taking her lips off of Paul. N ow Paul’s hand moved, Connie was instantly alert. But it was only to start unbuttoning her blouse. She smiled into their kiss and delibertly rubbed her bra encased breasts against her lover.

“Judy, undo your mother’s bra.” If he yelled that in church she couldn’t have been more surprised, she froze in his arms. “No shame, no secrets us, the three of us together in everything.” Whispered softly in her ear was somewhat reassuring, but feeling her daughter’s hand sliding under her blouse and up her back till POP her bra was loose was, exciting, sexy, scary, one thing for sure, if Paul wasn’t holding her she would have been out of the room like a shot. The hand that had undone her bra went back to her leg except this time it was under her skirt. Once again she had to marvel how casual her Paul was about women in general, he was pushing her gently back and slipping off her shirt and then her bra as if they had been doing this for twenty years. That hand on her upper thigh laid there like a piece of burning charcoal. Her mind was focused on her daughters hand, was she ... in front of Paul ... what do I...

“Judy, join me!” paul had pushed her back into the sofa and was sucking one of her breasts,

Judy was more than ready she was on the other nipple and all Connie could think was ... how many years since ... and then all thought was gone. She had a hand on two heads. “Oh darlings, love me” She held them to her chest. Paul and Judy opened their eyes to look at each other over the valley between Connie’s breasts, they smiled at each other and Judy was the first one to dive back on her mom. Connie felt like some sort of medieval earth mother nurturing tribal children, then she felt her daughter’s hand sliding upwards.

Paul temporarily rescued her, “OK you two, it’s time for my women to be equal before me, Judy up! Get those clothes off match your mother lovely boobs, Constance stand, let’s get that skirt off!” As Connie stood and turned so the zip on her skirt faced Paul she was proud of how forceful he sounded, Judy was pulling at her clothes she was impressed at how her Paul was bossing her mother around, since her day at Paul’s she had been looking forward to her mother going down on her.

Two ladies naked except for panties and shoes stood there, Paul was pleased both were blushing, Judy a lot more than her mom. He stood and reached out and hugged the two of them. He could feel their tits pressing against him and moving as they pressed against each other. His mother and Marge had given him a taste for threesomes and Sheila and Tammy had honed that taste into a lust for mom daughter combos. Now, even though he had fucked each one in his arms, the idea of the two, together doing him was pushing his cock somewhere well beyond throbbing. He was going from one to the other, kissing exploring then as if they had planned it mother and daughter leaned in and simultaneously kissed him, four lips two tongues, he was outnumbered and surrendered as thy started pulling him towards the bedroom. Judy was giggling with excitement while her mother was more controlled, Connie was almost more concerned over where they were going to end up than over what was next. Judy was pulling Paul as she did she could feel herself getting wetter, an I a Nympho, she had to wonder, while her mother was more concerned about who wakes up where tomorrow, but that did not slow her down. She was almost pulling as hard as her daughter;

In the bedroom, flurry was the only word, a flurry of hands, stripped him, somehow in that blur of activity two sets of undies went flying. Back to where he always wanted to be, surrounded by naked ladies a hand on two different asses he felt his dick getting close to bursting. Although his main object today was to conquer Connie, he took a break to kiss her daughter. It looked like no break in was needed as he kissed Judy a very hot, very wet pair of lips engulfed him, his cock was encrypted in a grotto of love,, mouths are so warm not as tight as a pussy but an active tongue can more than make up for that. Both he and Judy looked down at the bobbing head in his lap. For Paul the play of muscles under her back was almost better than the sight of a bowed head admitting it’s own servitude. This momma loved this shit. He could have sat there forever, except as usual he wanted more. He took Judy’s hand and turning it slowly licked her palm. That was something that Judy had never experienced, she thought that was erotic, then then Paul took her hand and placed it on top of her mother’s head! She was guiding, leading her own mother’s cocksucking!

Sometimes a concept can almost be better than reality. Judy felt like a ringmaster, she was in charge of her mom’s cocksucking, soon mommy will be licking me out, but she knew it was always boys first. “Come on mom, suck our new daddy, suck him for me, suck so he’s a great fuck later!” All this said while looking at Paul. He was in love at that moment, he pulled Judy in for a kiss that showed her how much he loved her mother’s mouth. For Connie, she realized that was her slaughter’s hand on the back of her head, but in all honesty she was totally centered on the cock in her mouth. She had gone down on several different guys but somehow, this young dick was taking over her life. Before, sucking had been a chore, something you did to get laid, now her tongue was trying to memorize his prick each vein, each hair, the roughness of the head, almost like a dog;s tongue and the contrasting smoothness of his shaft, she felt she could suck for days and learn something new every minute. Paul was looking down at Judy and her hand, there was his teenage girlfriend pushing her own mother on to even deeper depths. “Take a deep breath, mommie time to take all of our new cock.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.