Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

This thing with Connie all started the day she came home early and caught Paul and her daughter Judy making out on the couch. Judy had just barely kissed his dick, she was happy to hold it but didn’t seem to want to be close friends. Guys and their cocks, there he was with a lot of sex options, his mom, his aunt, and all the others and there he was panting over another teen age gash. Anyway he was about to issue an ultimatum, either suck or I’m going when mommie interrupted them, besides the volume there was all the ‘how could you’, “in my house’, ‘after all I taught you’ He got zipped up, Judy got her tits covered and he tried to talk to Mrs Herman, but he kept getting yelled down. Finally, “Look everybody stop, Mrs Herman I like Judy, I’d like to see her again, Judy give me a call when your mother calms down.” And he got out before stuff got thrown. By the time he walked the short distance home he had put Judy in the missed column, his mom didn’t know what hit her, he may have been resigned over Judy his cock was not about to give up. Walking into the kitchen, his mother was the first one he saw, she was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. “Stay right there.” He shoved her chair back a bit, unzipped and hopped on the table. For Mary this was a pleasant surprise, she was used to sex with her son and his demands but lately most of her comes involved at least one other woman or at least another couple.

Her first thought was, ‘all for me’ and she was into his trousers, and had his cock out and took a first lick before he could change his mind. She knew what her son liked and looked up at his face as she slowly went down on him. What had started as a way to outperform her sister in law had become a real pleasure for her. At first she knew there wasn’t a guy that didn’t like to think their date loved their dick, so she had pretended to be asking permission to suck. One day she discovered she liked the idea, her eyes locked on him seeking permission to go deeper, stay longer, and ultimately swallow. Watching his face as she sucked was almost a pat your head while rubbing your stomach thing. It took some time for her to combine the wonderful sensation of a big cock in her mouth with the look of lust on her son’s face. That lust was for her, that cock in her mouth exciting her tongue stretching her lips, the combination was almost as good as getting fucked. She honestly believed that she was having some sort of internal orgasm, like a seismic movement, that gave her a shiver rather than her full blown orgasms.

For Paul, ever since his mother had stripped for him and Marge, had accepted all his demands, he still remembered how exciting it was to hear his own mom promise to accept anal, to eat pussy, to do anything as she stood naked before him and his aunt, but still the best was to look down and watch his mothers head bob as she sucked his cock, and makin g it even better, this was no mechanical sucking, this was a woman who wanted to make her man happy! For Mary every time with her son’s cock in her mouth she couldn’t help think how lucky she was to be in love with a man that had a big cock, for her it would never be a real blow job without a little gagging, she wasn’t just submitting to her son, she was surrendering to her lord and master. As she felt his balls tightening up in preparation to cumming she started rehearsing her moves; she always had to restrain herself, her first response was to swallow every bit of his cum. It might be his, but once in her mouth it was hers and she had learned to swallow with joy. Her son and his cum was what she lived for. She even enjoyed sucking that cum out of someones pussy or ass, still though fresh from him was best. To see the smile break our on her son as she opened her mouth and licked her lips with his cum was like a benediction to her. She wasn’t always like this; she had always enjoyed sex but since her son’s ultimatum she had become consumed by sex. With her son, her sister in law, or for that matter whoever her son pointed her towards, eating cum was never her favorite but with her Paul it was part of the package and over time she had developed a taste for it. In her mind Mary was sure that in a blind tasting she could pick out her son’s sperm, she had laughed when she first thought of that but by now she was sure.

By the time Mary got her son cleaned up and Paul had retreated to his apartment Judy was long gone as far as his mind was concerned. The next day at school he was a little surprised when Judy grabbed him and said those fatal words, “We gotta talk.”

At the lunch break, she poured out her song, “My mom is so mad. She says the only way we can see each other is if you and her talk. And she doesn’t want me there, she wants to talk to you alone first, before we can do anything!”

That evening he called the Hermans, more out of amusement than a need to do anything with Judy, “Hi, Mrs Herman this is Paul, you wanted to talk to me?”

For the first time in his life he knew what ‘huffy’ meant, it was Mrs Herman’s tone! “Yes but it’s going to be in person, I want to see your face when we talk!”

He couldn’t resist, “Let me check the calender, How about next Tuesday after school.” He knew Tuesday was cheerleading practice so no Judy.

Constance Herman was disconcerted, calender, a week from now. “Look here, we’re talking about my daughter, this can’t wait a week.”

“I’m sorry, I’m running a bunch of tests here and won’t have any time till then, well if you wanted maybe this Sunday I could give you a half hour say at 10AM?”

There was no way she was going to boy’s house to chew him out. “Well if my Judy isn’t that important to you there is no sense continuing.” She hung up filled with self congratulations.

Judy wailed, wailed like a lost witch when Connie told her. “Mom he’s got a real business, he’s some sort of chemical genius, he’s even got a teacher from school working for him. If he said next Tuesday there must be a reason, call him back, please!”

Connie heard the desperation in her daughter’s plea and broke down and called Paul back, this time a woman answered and when she tried to introduce herself was told to wait, “He’s in his apartment I’ll see if he’s taking any calls.”

‘apartment’, ‘taking calls’ Connie started to realize this wasn’t any ordinary teenage boy she was dealing with. After a seemingly long wait the lady came back on line, “Paul says if this is about next Tuesday, he’ll be there at 3:45 pm. Is that what you’re calling about?”

Connie agreed, the voice said thank you she’d tell Paul and hung up. Connie knew she had lost a battle before she knew she was in a fight.

Paul was all excited about today, he had been looking forward to today since Marge had taken Connie’s message. Up until that first phone call Paul hadn’t really thought about Judy’s mother, but her attitude had got him thinking, as he remembered, she seemed fairly nice looking. Tammy and her mom had wetted his appetite for moms and daughters, A matched set, fun at home, just the competition alone would be fun but four of them at once! And besides if he could set those four up with Martha and Gail from the bank; but, as he reminded himself, only if he could watch or at the very least they tell him all about it.

When he rang the doorbell there was an immediate answer, as she opened the door Paul was on the move, he was shaking her hand in a firm grip, firm enough that she noticed, as he was shaking her hand he was moving into her home, Constance had to move backwards or Paul would be pushing against her breasts. Even being off balance by his approach she noticed that he was staring at her, she felt it, the little shit was evaluating her! Sitting in her living room Paul started before she could. Mrs. Herman, I’m not going to apologize for kissing your daughter. We’re teens we need to learn about life, no one’s trying to harm your daughter, actually if it was up to me I would rather be kissing an adult. I have a little problem with most girls my age, they’re sort of dull. In my business I have to go to a lot of meetings, believe me adults are more interesting than the usual teen talk about who’s going with who and did you hear about so and so.”

Constance had planned to lay down the law to this boy but found herself asking, “Business, what kind of business do you have?”

“I hold a couple of patents on oil additives, basically we make oil slippery, and there is less power loss due to friction.” He saw the look on her face. “No, no I don’t make it at home, I get royalties on what the oil companies manufacture. Well we are thinking about a line of body lotions and rehydrators, but unfortunately people are not like engines, people come in all sizes and needs.”

He smiled and waited. Constance was like most people she couldn’t stand the silence, “Well just what are ... she almost asked what were his intentions ... your plans as far as Judy goes.”

“I guess my plans are to go as far as Judy and I want to. I want to explore life, mine and others.”

“Are you, are you talking about sex? Judy is way too young...”

He cut her off, “Come on Constance, you know better than that, Judy is 15, what were you doing or at least thinking about when you were 15? He reached out and grabbed her hand, she went to jerk back but somehow the soft but firm way he held her hand was ... nice. Now look Constance I’ve told you I would rather be kissing an adult like you than your daughter, I bet you, that you’re a lot more fun to talk to than Judy, here, stand up for a second let’s try something.” With a gentle tug she was on her feet, later she tried to pretend she didn’t know what was coming. There it was, she was kissing her daughter’s boyfriend, a young boy a boy maybe two inches shorter than her. She was confused, conflicted, it had been a while since someone really kissed her and this was a real kiss, there were two real arms around her, not only around but firmly holding her. She gave a small shiver as one hand slid across a bra strap. Paul for his part took that shiver for a mute yes and his tongue slid across her lips, before she really knew it her lips were open and waiting for him. Warm, firm, firm but still soft, seeking but not demanding, Connie liked this tongue! As his tongue released her from her dreams he gently pulled her towards the couch. She opened her eyes to see Paul staring at her with a neon sign flashing desire in each of his eyes. As she sat down, she tried to get her knees between the two of them ... well a little flirtation ... could be fun, little harmless fun ... Immediately Paul pushed her knees off the couch. “Oh no now, none of that I want another kiss.” Suddenly she was kissing him hard enough to embarrass herself. A hand on her breast brought her back a little. “See what I mean. Adults are much more fun.” Her boob got a friendly little squeeze. This time when she opened her eyes Paul was staring at her as they kissed. She blinked first and that sort of set the tone for the rest of the afternoon.

For the fist time she really noticed his self assurance, this was not a boy, he sure knew his way around a woman and her clothing! Somehow. He had her unbuttoned and a hand on her bra with his thumb gently stroking her bare flesh just above her bra. She could even feel both sides of his thumb as he moved gently down into her cleavage. It had been a while and suddenly she realized she had missed this a lot! When she masturbated it was usually with a vibrator and she went directly to her crotch. Now a lover was stroking her reminding her she was a girl ... ohhh it felt good!

“There now, that’s a good girl, think about it; showing Judy teaching Judy, you and I, the three of us and Judy goes to college and doesn’t meet some dog of a senior we’ll make her confident.” He gently pulled her forward and slipped off her blouse, one handed he had her bra unhooked and as he gently pushed her back into the couch he lifted her bra free and dropped it to the floor. Ir would have been hard to say which was first, her nipples hardening or his hand holding her naked boob. First it was the heel of his palm quickly followed by thumb and forefinger as he gently pulsed her nipple as his other three fingers caressed the outer side of her boob. She fell back mouth open, but not for long. His mouth covered her and now that tongue was inside of her mouth and demanding her surrender. There still might have been a very small part of her saying that they were ‘just fooling around’ but 98 percent knew exactly what was happening. She was quickly going up the emotional bell ringer pole from maybe to must from fun to fantasy and from maybe to hurry! Constance did not even notice her own hands were trying to pull her boy lover even closer. She had a quick reality check when his lips left her mouth only to descend on her boob. With the first suck she was a goner. For the first time in her life Connie understood war it was to drown in a sea of desire. Her breasts felt alive, she felt as is she was quivering, shivering with lust.

“Please no...”

“Oh yes, yes to us, yes to you, yes to happiness!” And as he said it his hand was pushing against her crotch, in a sexual panic Connie realized she never even felt his hand slid under her skirt,... ‘How did he... ‘ She jerked and her legs reflexively popped wide as she felt a finger probing her panties.

“Now that’s a good girl.” Said softly a compliment as if rewarding a dog or a baby, but now that finger, no, those finger were under her panties and moving from her vagina right to her clit. In under ten minutes Connie was lifting her butt to help in the removal of her panties. Her main thought was to help those fingers that were making her feel so good ... been a long time ... need ... deserve some fun...

“Stand up, let’s get rid of this.” Connie somehow just obeyed, later she realized that that was the very fist time she had ever been naked in her own living room. “May I show you something nice in denim?”

Connie was confused, “What?” Then she realized Paul was unzipping and dropping his jeans, oh my. Sex and smiles, how long has it been? There it was and it was nice, she had led a pretty straight life but she knew that that was a good sized cock. Now there were one and a half naked people on the couch. For Connie she wanted to get closer to Paul as if to sort of hide her nudity, he wanted her to look at his dick, he was proud she was just a beginner at this, sex was supposed to be in the dark. Connie had sucked cock before had jacked off several boys but usually in the dark, in the daylight her eyes kept being drawn to that rampant cock, that prick rearing out of his pants.

Paul started to unbutton his shirt, Connie decided he was too slow and pulled him into a kiss as she pulled the shirt off his back. Now both naked she was suddenly not so much shy as unsure what came next. He was a teen, was she supposed to lead? Was this statutory ... Paul erased all those thoughts when he pulled her close and started sucking one tit. His hands were all over her and Connie didn’t even realize it when his hand went below her navel her legs just automatically opened. He lifted his head “Good girl, sweet little ... open for me, open for us!”

As a finger glided over her puss and up to her clit, she felt it, she was so wet that his finger was slick and-smooth as it circled her clit. ‘ ... Us that’s what it was, he wants us to feel good ... never ... her husband ... just do! Suck ... Fuck ... She didn’t even know she was talking “ Yes, right there, there darling oh YES!”

Paul smiled, he had been sure that as hot as Judy was her mother couldn’t be far behind. “Connie, baby, this is what I need a loving adult, you feel so good I have to taste.” Pushing her legs even wider, Connie wanted this, once in college and then she had pushed the girl away but now; she reached down and grabbed her legs behind the knees. Pulling back her knees she opened herself opened to her new future, “There honey, all for you, show me, teach meee...” The last was almost a scream as his tongue took it’s first swipe up and down her already weeping pussy. In her new found ecstasy she let go her legs and grabbed at her puss, a hand at each lip she pulled herself as wide as possible.

Paul lifted his head to look at her, the only time he had seen this before was when he made his mother do it. Connie looked down a little panicky, because his tongue had stopped. She was relieved to see Paul smiling up at her, chin wet from her own juices. “That’s my girl, that’s a good baby, open wide for daddy,” He dove back into her crotch and within three laps of his tongue she had forgotten he had called her baby and himself daddy, but she would learn. Something else Connie was to learn, when she was in bed with Paul keep a hand or a mouth on his cock, after a few more licks his prick was demanding attention. Connie came back from wonderland when she realized her pussy was unattended, about the time she said ‘what’ there was a face wet with herself descending on her lips and a prick poking and immediately finding her secret entrance, she was so wet there was not only no resistance it was as if the Welcome Mat was out. Connie was embarrassed ... he’ll know how much ... And then she was overwhelmed it had been a long time and she remembered how much she loved sex. She could feel it, all of his cock, the big head, the foreskin below it, the veins on his shaft she damn near had an orgasm on the feeling of fullness.

Paul looked down on a face filling out with a huge smile, a whispered “so nice” and she blew him a kiss. Oh yes, come on! She was humping her hips up at him trying to get more of him inside her. He grabbed her and rolled them over, now on top; it took just a moment for her to get her knees under her, grabbing both boobs Paul helped her get comfortable. With one last wiggle to seat herself she smiled down on him. She leaned into his hands making her tits flatten out against them.

Paul smiled back, “You going to be my humpee? Fuck my brains out?”

Connie nodded with a big grin. He took her hands, put them on his chest and said, “Let’s see if you can hump as fast as I do, go!” Watching her tits bouncing around as she tried to hump fast he took pity on her and held her boobs. She smiled her appreciation.

In fear of a bent dick he had her slow down after the second time his dick popped out. All Connie could do was think about how great this cock felt in her Not only felt wonderful but this boy was nicer to her, worried about her breasts and her poor little snatch, more than her husband ever did. To show her appreciation she was corkscrewing slowly up and down twisting and contracting her internal muscles, she though she was giving everything she had, in a few months she’d look back at what an amateur she had been. Right now this amateur was having a very professional cum.

As it was going on she felt like some sort of science fiction animal, those ones kept alive by electric shocks, she was having one giant long lasting continuous cum combined with multiple little cums; with every quarter inch she moved up or down, her pussy, no her cunt! This was too powerful to be from something as feminine as a pussy, her cunt, maybe it should be spelled with a capital K, Kunt, it was that powerful, that demanding big cum focused her mind on pure pleasure. The mini cums were just constantly sending her over the moon. Finally her nerve endings surrendered and she sank onto his cock her face almost twisted in pain. With eyes closed she wrapped herself in the greatest cum she had ever had. When her eyes opened she was drooling and didn’t even know it, she finally gasped out “Paul, darling; never ever, not like that, anything, anything for the best cock, the best sex ever so fucccccing gooood!!” She fell forward to kiss her new leader

A look at the clock and it was back to mother mode, 5 PM, was it less than two hours; she felt as if she had been cumming for a solid week! “Oh Paul, darling, you got to go, Judy will be home soon.” She was running around looking for his clothes, Paul enjoyed her boobs and ass bouncing as she dashed around. She was already making the bed while he was sitting on it pulling on his socks.

He grabbed her and Connie was back on his lap, she wanted to melt as he held her by one breast and she wanted to hurry she had to air out this room, “Take it easy, I’ll go but not without a kiss or two. She dove onto his lips, he wiped the drool off her chin, when Connie realized what he had done she was ashamed, Drool? Her? In public? Oh ... Before she could say a word he gave her tit a little shake ... oh my god? ... mo one no one had ever shook her by a breast ... It didn’t hurt but it did scare her, and ... she swallowed ... it excited her, “Connie, stop a minute, You and I are doing this again, it’s too good not to, now think about it, you, me and Judy, what we could show her, what we could teach her, you must remember how dumb you were when you were a kid, we teach and save her so much pain. Besides, think of the fun, just the pure fun, you, me, Judy the three of us. I know Judy will love it, love you!”

“Yes, yes, “ she had to get him out before Judy came home. Finally, he was out the door, wouldn’t let her put on a robe, said he wanted to remember how great she looked. The way he wanted to remember her. When Judy got home she could smell the air freshener, and her mom was in the shower, “Oh I dropped a bottle of Kim Chi, all over the house me clothes, Really stank in here for a while.

That night, she laid in bed trying to figure out what had happened, only once before in her life had she had casual pickup sex, and that was after a long liquid lunch. But WOW, a boy, ... didn’t screw like a boy ... have fun ... boy she sure did ... she laughed to herself as she thought, good for your completion, she wouldn’t have a pimple for another five years! ... Judy! Sex with her daughter’s boyfriend! ... fun ... three of us! ... She had a terrible restless night, but when she finally woke, somehow her mind had been made up ... at least try again ... see if really that good...

“Paul, There’s a Mrs. Herman on the phone”

He was already smiling as he reached the phone. As far as he was concerned, he might be fucking Constance Herman but she hadn’t earned his private number yet. “Hi Connie”

“You can’t talk that way to me in public, I will not accept that!”

“Connie, what the hell are you talking about?”

“Today, in front of my daugh ... Judy,” He smiled, she didn’t want to say ‘daughter’ to him. He had run into Judy and Connie at a store today. “Telling her you’d like to date both of us! You can’t say that in front of her!”

Paul decided to not let her run down, it might take an hour, “Connie, calm down, I didn’t say a word I didn’t mean. Shit yes, I want to date both of you, hell, I’d prefer to take both of you out together, I think we’d make a hell of a threesome!” This time he was interrupted by more sputtering. He smiled, he remembered how she had taken to sex with him. Worst that could happen was he never saw her again. Well he had it once and there were a lot of fish out there. “Connie, stop! You want to talk, we’ll talk, but not this yelling shit. Look, Judy’s with her dad this weekend right? How about I come over about seven o’clock and we’ll settle all this. OK?”

When he showed up on Friday, he was carrying an overnight bag, he’d already warned his family that he might not be back till Sunday or Monday. Connie saw the bag and knew what it meant ... little shit ... plans on spending the night! ... We’ll see about that ... The next thing she knew was she was being kissed, kissed and her ass was being stroked and hugged and final lifted as his tongue staked out it’s territory for the weekend. Damn, she felt herself melting, heated up by a need that she had almost forgotten about. That kiss had brought it all back, the sex from last week was not gone, it had just been smoldering and that single kiss was like a can of gasoline, she flared up in excitement. Well maybe ... one more time ... get it out of my system ... but slow down ... a little ... She tried to maneuver herself into an easy chair. Paul knew enough to keep the pressure on.

“OH NO, it’s been over a week need a dose of what you’ve got!” She was pulled onto the couch for another kiss. This one was only maybe 220 volts, that first one was up there beyond the 660 level. If she had had a fan it would be flying right now.

A simple kiss and she didn’t even notice, perhaps no longer cared, there was a hand on her blouse no inside, no under, her bra, as thumb and forefinger claimed her nipple she gave in, no more resistance, she wanted to be caressed to be petted to be penetrated! ... What am I becom ... and he had her hand and now she was touching his dick through his pants. “There you are, just what little Connie needs. Nice big cock to calm her down. She squeezed her appreciation. She was sucking in her belly to give him better access to her zipper when he stopped. “Where should we start today? A little dog fashion? How about you on top?

You ever notice, sex is usually better the second date? You’ve got the urgency out of the way and you have time to appreciate your partner. For Paul, he finally noticed that Connie had such a fine body that she was wearing those hip hugger type panties, on her it was as if they hung from her hipbones almost loose across her stomach, no pot there at all. Looking at her walking away he knew; got to spank that, that ass is too fine not to be fucked and spanked. Later she turned to face him in bed. “Boy, you’re really something!” She was kissing his neck when his hand grabbed one ass cheek and suddenly she felt a fingertip in her ass, just to the first joint but nobody else had ever been THERE! She only stopped kissing for a moment ... well ... sorta is ... his ... ass ... and she smiled to herself.

It was just past 9 PM And they had just got done with the third fuck of the day. Connie was discovering that with Paul and her, it was fucking, not lovemaking, lovemaking didn’t come close to describing what was happening to her

First one of the day they never even got into the living room, she was bent over, hands on the hallway hall. Opening her eyes she looked at the wall in front of her. ‘ ... got to get more interesting wall paper ... she thought and then she discovered that she could control the sex by pushing with her arms against that wall, by the time he came, Paul was almost pinned to the wall by Connie’s ass. Less than an hour later they were in her bed, her legs over her head, their noses just inches apart. She was coming with giant ripples of pleasure rolling over her. Connie could barely get a deep breath and here would be another assault of pleasure on her from her toes through her crotch across her boobs and up to her brain. If the wax in her ears had melted and ran out on the pillow she would not have been surprised. This was super sex and she’d never had anything like it before!

A little nip on her nose got her eyes open, looking up at him she couldn’t help herself, a huge grin spread across her face. “You gonna be mine, forever? Your daughter mine? You two together, mine?”

As she came again, “YES, YES, yours all yours!” The last one was the best, she was on top and she went slow, Connie wanted to savor every moment every inch. She swore his cock felt different on the upstroke than it did on the down. Looking down she slowly brought both hands up to her boobs, “For you honey, all for you.” She leaned over and guided one nipple into his mouth.

The morning started with her calves locked under his armpits, as he would plunge into her her pelvis would tilt and it was as if she was getting each stroke twice. Once half way in to her and then as he pushed further her pelvis would tilt and the entire sensation would switch, she came on his fourth stroke, an all time speed record for her. There it was again, he keep fucking right through her cums, her kisses, her screams. Suddenly he pulled her downward in the bed and started crawling up and over her supported on hands and toes.

Connie looked up and realized his prick was right above her face! Before she could even get a ‘but’ out he slowly descended. She thought momentarily of turning her head, but she never wanted to say no to him either by word or deed. Opening her mouth her lips felt the head of his prick pushing into her mouth. There was a sense of inevitability to this, this was her destiny, her future, her career was to service the cock that was breaching her lips. As Paul continued to lower himself she felt him pushing at the back of her throat, her hands automatically came up to push against his hips. One word stopped her “No!” she jerked her hands back to lay flat on the mattress as his cock battered and bored it’s way into her throat. She was able to get her head tilted so the head eased into her throat. Now her hands came up, not to push but to pull him deeper into her. She could just barely breath slowly through her nose and then as Paul relaxed his arm muscles he fell even lower and now even her nose was cut off from any air. She started to panic bur willed her self to say still ... if this was what her lover wanted ... she was starting to get dizzy when Paul started moving out of her throat. In between her first gasps of air she thought ... push ups ... push ups ... and when she felt him reverse and again slowly descend she took a very deep breath.

For his part, Paul repeated this new style of deep throating maybe six more times before he relented and rolled to his side. After some coughs and a couple of gasps for air, a relieved and grateful Connie tried to show her love with her very best blow job ever. Well ever, up until then. Between the pushups and his hands pulling at her head, she actually got to like the concept of a cock head trying to go down her throat. Even though her throat never stopped aching at just an inch or so into it, she always wondered what a really long cock would be like, of course she never said a word to Paul about that daydream. By Christmas she never gagged ever and she was so proud when Paul asked her if she could teach Judy to be as good a cocksucker as she was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.